Love is Blind

I lived in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York all through the height of the AIDS crisis.  At the time, Chelsea was the epic-center for gay life. This was back in the days when we used the telephone (not smart phone) to call hook up sites and talk with like-minded horny men. 

I made a hook up date with one of the guys form the phone service.  He sounded, hot, lived nearby, and was poz.  I was so turned on when he answered the door and I saw his emaciated body and lean face with cheek bones jutting out.  He was wearing leather chaps, sunglasses and was surprisingly suntanned.  He later told me he laid out on the rooftop of his apartment building. 

His apartment was quintessential Leatherman: Tom of Finland posters, a sling in the corner and an entire wall of mirrors. My cock stiffened as I thought about the number of men that must have become infected with HIV in this room.  As my hands roamed each crevice and depression of his lean vascular build, his tongue wildly jabbed down my throat. I could feel the tautness of his face and sharpness of his facial features. 

After a few minutes I moved us closer to the mirrored wall.   I love to tease out the inherent vanity that gay men have.  I made him pose and show off for me.  Made him say how hot he thought his own body was.  I moved him even to closer to the mirror, as I was going to make him kiss himself. 

As I guided him, I realized that something was off. His moves were tentative and I suddenly realized he was blind. I gently asked him about it and he explained that AIDS had led to cytomegalovirus (CMV) which caused him to go blind.  None of this made him any less attractive to me.  In fact, it added to the overall image of the AIDS God that I saw him as. 

He was too weak to fuck so he sat down and I reverently sucked his toxic penis. He closed his eyes.  As I slurped away, I would occasionally tell him how much I loved his AIDS-cock.  That made him harder and he soon spurted his diseased seed down my throat. He shortly fell asleep. I quietly left and as I closed the door I thought, not only do I love his AIDS -cock, I love him