Do you continue to have sex while being treated for an STI?

MusclePig

Do you continue to have sex while being treated for an STI?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Do you continue to have sex while being treated for an STI?

I've usually waited a few days but not always the full period if obvious symptoms are gone as have at least usually wanted rid of whatever I had by the stage of seeking treatment. But having sex knowing I most likely had an STI is another matter for which i'm guilty, often simply because I was on holiday and having a lot of sex in clubs, sleazy hookups etc. and couldn't abstain from sex and was bound to get re-infected anyway.

Never. I also stay abstinent if someone I've been with lets me know they tested positive until I've cleared it and tested again. Might indulge if someone knew the risk and wanted to risk it, but absolutely never without informed consent.

I generally do  NOT abstain from having unsafe bareback fucking or any oral sex inclusive of fist fucking / ass eating ( one of my most favorite sexual perversions). I maintain a relatively short list of meth addicts and raw sex partners who each know each other.  They routinely email and text each other and have other similar low life scum bag cum dumpsters like myself that they get with. Therefore me being the Public Service Announcement to inform the 5 guys who use me is just absurd.  I’ve had syph so much I have to use Antibiotics mechanical infusion for 10 day sessions.  
Post Script Memo:  STI/STD Historical fact. Chicago Mobster Al Capone died of Syphilis while in Custody with the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

I reserve these times for the nastiest Tops I know/ meet. Ones that either don’t care what I have or are really into it. This way I can still be a slut without spreading to unknowing/ unwilling people. Also, the antibiotics can temporarily block whatever STD a Top might have from settling while I’m on them. This way I won’t catch something immediately after being tested. Even though eventually it will happen as it’s just a fact of a cumdump lifestyle. 😊

• Like 2