Poll: How many cocks have you taken up your ass? Or how many asses have you fucked?

GymAddict

How many cocks have you taken up your ass? Or how many asses have you fucked?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. How many cocks have you taken up your ass? Or how many asses have you fucked?

As I forgot to put a poll in my "Who here has taken more than one thousand cocks in their ass? Or fucked more than one thousand asses?" thread, I'll start one here. I mean "unique" guys, not repeated fucking with the same guy. And over your lifetime.

Edited by GymAddict
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, GymAddict said:

As I forgot to put a poll in my "Who here has taken more than one thousand cocks in their ass? Or fucked more than one thousand asses?" thread, I'll start one here. I mean "unique" guys, not repeated fucking with the same guy. And over your lifetime.

My total to date body count is 15,000.  That of course is spaced over 39 years. Can honestly say it was a good thing starting at 12 and I’m still not done.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

I chose the option between 1000 and 4999. I think it is much more closer to 1000. However, my answer is absolutely not reliable. First, because it wasn’t clear for me if the poll wanted to know the number of separate cocks and asses or every single fuck. In that case I cannot say an exact number because of the cocks and asses in dark rooms and glory holes. Second, as a versa had I to put together the number of cocks and asses? And the wrapped cocks do matter (years ago I played safe). So, according to another calculation it can be over 5000. 

Since the late 1990s, when I was in my early 20s and started to seriously get into being a hardcore slut, I've get approximate records. Not exactly in great detail or meticulous, but a very basic load tally. First done in hard copy, but now in spreadsheet. Since that time I've been around 7800 cocks in my ass. I've fucked 1300 asses (some of the topping and bottoming overlap, so it's not necessarily 9100 all up).

So that's around 400 or so guys a year on average. Obviously some years less, some more. Early on many years would have been lucky to reach over 100, but later on much more. Strangely enough, 2020 was my most sexually active year, with an approximately total of 720 cocks! I think what made it easier was that less guys were willing to hook up randomly, so those who did could get quite high totals. 

• Like 1

Trying to give an honest answer, but it's more of a guess than anything, based on being an active bottom for roughly 10 years approx, as before that I was more oral driven and occasionally top... I chose 100-499. Could be more than 499, but definitely not less than 100. 

Lots of days and nights have been spent either cottaging, cruising parks, visiting ABS's, saunas or cruise lounges, or scouring dating websites and hookup apps for fun

I regret nothing. Except it could have been more, but then... yeah. Appreciate all I have had and will have yet to cum

Edited by Filthpig69
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Since I made the decision to bareback and take all loads in the mid 2000s I averaged 2 or 3 loads so that puts me in the 1500 to 2000 range. Some years were way more too. 

Hope to have a few more good years. I figured around  birthday I’ll give up bottoming unless I poz before that. Then I’ll give it up that year. 

And honestly I wouldn’t change a thing. About a good third of all those loads came from the most intense primal sex ever. 

I used to keep track every year (as near as I can tell - some nights you're blindfolded in a  sling and think they MAY have cum, but you're not always sure.  I'll start keeping track again next year (this year and last year were horrible as far as numbers go), but I've averaged about 500 loads per year pretty consistently.   I tend to rack up some impressive numbers at big events - IML, MAL, Decadence, Horsemarket parties, Dore Alley, Markey Days, Leather Pride, Pride, Cummunions, etc.

Does taking the same cock more than once count as 2 or 3 (or whatever) cocks? 

A lot of the cocks I take are done on the basis that I don't know who is fucking me because a lot if sex I get is in cruising spots or bars where everyone is fucking everyone.  So my guess of 100-499 is based that on average night in one if these places, I'll get at least 12 cocks inside me. 

It all adds up I'm pleased to say 

• Like 1

I had a period where I got paranoid about HIV risk and calculated the number of unique guys I'd ever taken. It was 38 then. I've since taken no more than 10 more (COVID, more regulars, and more selectivity around who I meet).

I probably have lots of catching up to do given some of the numbers in here! There aren't even that many gays in every town I've lived in, and most of them are safe-only and/or boring.

I did get a somewhat late start, I was 20 the 1st time I fucked a guy and 21 the 1st time I got fucked. At 52 after a lot of travel I have probably had my cock up something approaching 1500 asses, and have had over 500 up mine.  I know there have been a lot of repeats too.  When I lived in Denver I considered it a slow weekend if I didn't fuck with more than 20 different guys.

Edited by NWUSHorny

8 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Does taking the same cock more than once count as 2 or 3 (or whatever) cocks? 

A lot of the cocks I take are done on the basis that I don't know who is fucking me because a lot if sex I get is in cruising spots or bars where everyone is fucking everyone.  So my guess of 100-499 is based that on average night in one if these places, I'll get at least 12 cocks inside me. 

It all adds up I'm pleased to say 

Does it count if you don't remember fucking them?  I seem to have a bad habit of forgetting guys I've hooked up very infrequently with in sex clubs, and how many of them can remember my name months or years later.

On 9/21/2021 at 2:12 AM, PupLucca said:

My total to date body count is 15,000.  That of course is spaced over 39 years. Can honestly say it was a good thing starting at 12 and I’m still not done.

that is truly impressive if true -how long before you got poz?