Poll: How many cocks have you taken up your ass? Or how many asses have you fucked?

GymAddict

How many cocks have you taken up your ass? Or how many asses have you fucked?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. How many cocks have you taken up your ass? Or how many asses have you fucked?

Based on my age and sexual history, and despite a curtailment due to Covid, would now easily have taken well over 1,000 individual cocks up my ass. While i'm proud of that as far as i'm concerned I wish it was way more but where I live has meant opportunities for seriously upping my load count are sometimes limited and overseas visitors are for now non-existent. Over the last few years i've tried to keep a better record but particularly when attending sex club orgies it's so easy to lose track and it all becomes a bit of a blur.

Pic3.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 10/20/2021 at 2:29 PM, MuscledHorse said:

I am proud to have over 16,200 sex partners to my name. 2021 has gone well with the many sex events from Dog Days to Fist Fests to staying at sex resorts just for play to pup nights at the local bar where i'd spend most of the night in the play area in my gear taking cocks and fists. Pig Week comes up in late November and i always leave there with a couple hundred sex partners added to my total. If I stay in track i will pass the lifetime count mark of 16,500. Goal for 2022 is to pass the 17,000 partner mark which will be easy with all the other sex events back in place. I am proud to be a promiscuous hypersexual pig, the way Nature intended males for sport sex.

Very good slut

I took at least  150 cocks in my pussy. Not a huge number but very satisfying. I'm sure the number will increase because I have been approached many times but I wasn't available at those times. There isn't anything more satisfying than feeling a gorgeous cock sliding in my pussy....

• 5 months later...

It is extremely difficult to keep track of how many different guys I have hooked and either fucked or got fucked by even in a short period of time, I know there were many repeats. I just got back from a sex vacation, where I penetrated or was penetrated by 150-200 men over a period of 5 days. Because I have vacationed in that area in the past, and remember hooking up with at least a few of them in the past, my estimate is I probably had 75 new holes and poles at the absolute most and it could very well be under 50. At home in my local area, where I have been fucking with anyone in who is into casual sex for 15 years, the number of new holes or poles I'm adding in a month is single digits at best.