Dissappointing top

OzzieCumdumpster

7 hours ago, Hairypiglet said:

There is an overabundance of apps and a sexual awakening in many that has led to a flooding of markets.

I’m not sure if a “sexual awakening” is what’s going on with a lot of these people. If they were becoming sexually awakened, they would become more participatory as their desire to experience a newly realized aspect of their lives increased.

I think your first observation is more to the point, that an overabundance of apps has provided a window onto the lives of sexually active people for a larger audience of voyeurs who previously had not been as connected to it. A cumdump who once tried to attract men through the relative obscurity of a Craigslist ad is no longer playing to a select audience - all of Grindr, Squirt, Sniffies, A4A, Growlr and more are watching, and the vast majority of them are just looking for online titillation to begin with - i.e., they’re still, for all practical purposes, sexually asleep.

18 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Actually, that should be hard to understand, because a well human mind does not delight in cruelty. The person who behaves so suffers from a disordered personality somewhere in the range between sociopathy and sadistic personality disorder. To characterize them as simply assholes suggests that they’re merely on the unpleasant side of mainstream normal, but they’re not - that behavior is aberrant.

It’s not hard to understand a man who finds that the state of heated lust which led him to arrange a hookup has suddenly vanished the instant he finishes an anticipatory orgasm. So it’s not hard to understand why a man might be embarrassed or reluctant to go through with a meet in that circumstance. It’s still a shitty, dishonorable thing to do, but we can understand it because it’s a predictable reaction rather than something intended to cause hurt.

In the instance of the sort of man we’re discussing here, though, his thought process is not one common to most people (and thank God it isn’t), and so antithetical to the decency that people expect as a bare minimum in social interaction that it ought to be difficult to fathom.

Oh, they may be aberrant. I just don't think they're as uncommon as you might think. I think the politics of this country suggest otherwise.

• Upvote 1

On 9/25/2021 at 4:17 PM, NYCboycumhole said:

Equally frustrating, I had a top that was chatting with me on Twitter dm saying he wanted to breed me. Traveled 20 min to the hotel he was staying at, while staying in constant contact with him over DM, he gives me the room number and when I get there an older Asian woman opens the door. And when I message the guy on DM he’s ghosted me. I had cleaned out for a promised deep breeding and traveled 20 min all for nothing. 

I wonder if it was the same fucker who did it to me today.  We were chatting on Sniffies- I was WFH and rearranged my morning to go meet him.  

I should have listened to my intuition bc something just seemed slightly off- like it was just too easy.  

Anyway, I biked across half of Brooklyn to go meet him - and he even asked me to pick up some lube (he was "visiting").  Right at the moment I said "here", Sniffies said "profile unavailable"...  He blocked me.  I quickly switched to an anonymous profile just so I could tell him to go fuck himself...  But he (smartly) logged off.  The way it happened, it was clearly his plan all along.  So there went my morning...  

• Thanks 1

Well I honestly feel that way on any app I speak to guys all talk no action nkp needs to be called Sweet Like Vanilla and A4A same Bbrt forget about it and even on here all bark no bite wish people would grow the fuck up and stop being pussies if I wanted a pussy I would have stayed with my baby mama 

Recently, I had planned to have a fun "sex" weekend where my goal was to enjoy taking as many hard cocks as I could reasonably find. I think going into the weekend I had at least seven or eight guys scheduled to come over within the next 48-72 hours. As we all know - scheduling is the most challenging part of all this so I wanted to give these guys time to get a plan or an alibi together so we could improve the hook-ups chances for success. It is also why when the planets finally do line up and someone actually claims to be "ready" at the same moment you are - you have to go for it...even if it ends up like these experiences. I know my friends, I have been there too. It's all too frustrating. 

Everyone thinks the gays have it all figured out with these apps, but little do they know it's next to impossible to actually use them as they were designed. I often wonder what it is, what voyuer or picture collector is just using it as a means to get off. Needless to say, I do not get it. I feel that it is a fundamental lack of maturity and not actually taking ANY personal responsibility for what they want or how to get it in a gentlemanly way.

I try not to take any of it personally and like you I am always on the look out for other easier ways to satisfy our carnal animal desires to get off WITH ANOTHER PERSON, not the idea of another person or what one might do if they were to go through with it...anyway, I digress.

At the end of the "sex" weekend I think I ended up having three nice hook-ups. Only ONE of those hook-ups ended up being with one of the original scheduled seven or eight. The rest of them fell apart for one crazy reason or another (I actually had one guy tell me his sister died, and maybe she did - what do I know. but then he kept writing me back wanting to have more sexy chat). The other two, ironically, were Grindr meets in the area. So, as frustrating as it is - I just have to keep my expectations and my horny alter ego in check. Wink xoxo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FunCheerSlut said:

Recently, I had planned to have a fun "sex" weekend where my goal was to enjoy taking as many hard cocks as I could reasonably find. I think going into the weekend I had at least seven or eight guys scheduled to come over within the next 48-72 hours. As we all know - scheduling is the most challenging part of all this so I wanted to give these guys time to get a plan or an alibi together so we could improve the hook-ups chances for success. It is also why when the planets finally do line up and someone actually claims to be "ready" at the same moment you are - you have to go for it...even if it ends up like these experiences. I know my friends, I have been there too. It's all too frustrating. 

Everyone thinks the gays have it all figured out with these apps, but little do they know it's next to impossible to actually use them as they were designed. I often wonder what it is, what voyuer or picture collector is just using it as a means to get off. Needless to say, I do not get it. I feel that it is a fundamental lack of maturity and not actually taking ANY personal responsibility for what they want or how to get it in a gentlemanly way.

I try not to take any of it personally and like you I am always on the look out for other easier ways to satisfy our carnal animal desires to get off WITH ANOTHER PERSON, not the idea of another person or what one might do if they were to go through with it...anyway, I digress.

At the end of the "sex" weekend I think I ended up having three nice hook-ups. Only ONE of those hook-ups ended up being with one of the original scheduled seven or eight. The rest of them fell apart for one crazy reason or another (I actually had one guy tell me his sister died, and maybe she did - what do I know. but then he kept writing me back wanting to have more sexy chat). The other two, ironically, were Grindr meets in the area. So, as frustrating as it is - I just have to keep my expectations and my horny alter ego in check. Wink xoxo

Aren't there any teams on a good winning streak in your general area who need to be rewarded? 🍆💦

In fact I was about to start a similar discussion about the obsession guys have for pictures and that too pictures in certain position etc. Once the discussion turns towards certain pictures that's a red flag for me that this isn't going to work out. 

95% men on gay chats are people who are either a reject by women or unlucky to find a woman or certain group (ethnic or otherwise) who can't accept their sexuality and scared of losing 50% to the woman they are cheating on. 

My policy is straightforward. If you are horny enough to unload my ass is available however we have to meet either close to my place that too without pictures drama. If guys are horny and really need to fuck they will make that effort. I have had no problem getting laid on my condition not theirs. After all I am giving them access to my body to satisfy their sexual needs. 

Sorry but I totally disagree with many here that a bottom should be a dump. Absolutely not. In fact bottom should have more say bcoz if bottoms close their asses to these jerks they are anyways a reject with opposite sex. Go use your Rosie palm. 

Edited by Cutedelicategay
  • Like 2

On 9/21/2021 at 1:27 AM, OzzieCumdumpster said:

...he answers the door and says to me that he blew his load wanking over the text messages.

This makes sense because we all know that after shooting most guys don't want to think about sex.

It's happened to me a few times with my gloryhole, where some guys don't show up. But that's the name of the game

On 10/2/2021 at 1:09 AM, TallHungNYC said:

I wonder if it was the same fucker who did it to me today.  We were chatting on Sniffies- I was WFH and rearranged my morning to go meet him.  

I should have listened to my intuition bc something just seemed slightly off- like it was just too easy.  

Anyway, I biked across half of Brooklyn to go meet him - and he even asked me to pick up some lube (he was "visiting").  Right at the moment I said "here", Sniffies said "profile unavailable"...  He blocked me.  I quickly switched to an anonymous profile just so I could tell him to go fuck himself...  But he (smartly) logged off.  The way it happened, it was clearly his plan all along.  So there went my morning...  

it’s possible, this did happen in Brooklyn. Sorry he ghosted you. I would have gladly taken your cock/cum.