Why have one type?

Proudlypoz

One thing I will never get who is guys who are obsessed with just one type of guy. My tastes change based on mood, situation, vibe. From cute twinks I want to destroy, to big dads I want to spread for me. From pale redheads to hairy Arab or SE Asian guys. From breeding to assplay. To just like one type, like a generic muscle body must be so… samey. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2021 at 9:48 AM, Proudlypoz said:

One thing I will never get who is guys who are obsessed with just one type of guy. My tastes change based on mood, situation, vibe. From cute twinks I want to destroy, to big dads I want to spread for me. From pale redheads to hairy Arab or SE Asian guys. From breeding to assplay. To just like one type, like a generic muscle body must be so… samey. 

Completely agree, like the saying goes 'variety is the spice of life'

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

One type of guy, one type of fetish, one type of _____....

If someone is only attracted to one type of something, I can't fault them for their fantasies. We all have things that turn us on. The only thing that gets to me (and I'll end up just shaking my head and ignoring it) is when people who limit themselves complain to the public at large that they can't find enough or any of their preferred 25 year old Greek statue bodied tops with a nine-plus inch cock that wants to fuck them.

I have to imagine most of us on this site, while we have our likes, are open to people and experiences of all types. Personally, given the forum I am posting this in, I am also open to trying many fetishes at least once (except the big bad [banned word] or outright illegal ones we all can think of), and I'll try the fun ones at least twice, and the one I REALLY love I will actively seek out!!

Enjoy life, and try to experience it all!

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, dendnadrop said:

I am so on board with this. I have found my favorite Type isn't even a type. Its contrast. I love huge differences from my perspective.

Damn - you couldn't have said it more any more perfectly. The starker the contrast, the hotter  it is - age, skin tone, body dimensions etc etc. There are very few people I'll say no to. I feel blessed to be about to see the beauty that many others overlook.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, cumtaker77 said:

Damn - you couldn't have said it more any more perfectly. The starker the contrast, the hotter  it is - age, skin tone, body dimensions etc etc. There are very few people I'll say no to. I feel blessed to be about to see the beauty that many others overlook.

Yep! this is exactly me! the only problem I've run into is groups I've found Men some men to be picky to a fault, Like im inviting you to a gangbang why do you need 10 pictures of every person attending they arnt fucking you. All in all not too bad. 

14 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

My favourite type? Horny, sleazy raw tops! 💦😈☣️

This is true for me as well. I don't care what you look like, just breed me and use me as a urinal and I'll be happy haha

• 1 month later...

I guess it depends on what I’m seeking at the time. Through my 20’s I was exclusively interested in (very) tall, masculine, outgoing men who were total tops. During that period I didn’t differentiate between tricks, dating, or relationships. I applied the same standards to all. 

in my 30’s I learned to be a little more accepting of guys of different body types and personalities. I generally stuck to guys who were between late 20’s up to 40’s and still made no distinction between dates or fucks when it came to type. Even with my new found acceptance of diversity, being a total top was a non-negotiable trait. It was also during this period that I would only allow men to fuck my hole with a bare cock. In my 20’s I occasionally had to accept a fuck by a wrapped cock because I figure condoms ruining the experience still beat nothing. Thankfully my 30’s cured me of that mindset and became a time that I was confident enough to turn away anyone looking for safe because I’d learned that no sex was always better than having my hole tainted by a condom. 

Now that I’m in my early 40’s, I’ve again become more accepting of diversity in what attracts me to a man. While I still have certain traits that I find highly desirable in someone that I’m looking to date or more even though nothing is set in stone. The biggest difference from my younger years is what interests me in a fuck partner. While they don’t have to be a total top, it is important that they understand that they only be topping with me. As for body type and looks, I’m very accepting. I’m happy to play with most any age (under 70), all body types can be attractive, and I don’t much care how attractive they are. For random encounters or regular fuck buds I find most guys meet my criteria so long as they know how to use their cock to use this bottom like the fuck toy I was born to be and knows that he is driven by an instinctive need to fill me with a huge batch of his baby batter balls deep, leaving me knocked up and knowing that I’ve been thoroughly used. 

• Like 2

Having a type means you can compliment someone and appear slightly less slutty.  No need to define it narrowly.  I can truthfully say someone is exactly my type - provided, of course, that they are a man and alive. No need to spoil it by telling them the detail.

• Haha 1

I have no “type” what so ever…. If you lined up all my old boyfriends and friends with benefits… no one could see a pattern-taller to short-older and younger every race , top bottom vers, every hair color to bald  (ok there was that time in my 20s when I was dating 3 red heads at the same time)

but they all had “something” that I found very sexy 

but I often figured that was one of the reasons I am still single is because that “something” is very hard to describe - so I couldn’t tell my friends to be on the lookout for “X” - and these days of course no dating apps have a filter for “X”