How me and master met

NegCumpig

So I was horny and alone so I went on a hook up app and I was looking through and I saw this man 6'6 300 lbs black and I like him so I texted him and I was waiting for him to respond as I was jacking off to his profile pic and I get a call for a 'unknow' number and I answer it and very hot and deep voice saids "you better not be jacking off to my profile pic sweetheart" and I knew who it was it was the guy and I studded "umm no I no of course not" "it's ok sweetheart but if I see you do your dead got it" "yes of course" "now I sent you my address come to it I will be waiting understand?" "Yes ok" he ends the call and I get ready I go over and he meets me at the door "come in" I go in and he lock the door "umm why did you loc-" "shhh go to the couch" " yea but I'm going home to MY couch" "ummm no your not" "ok" he walk to the couch "sit" I walk over and sit on his lap "good boy" I felt happy that he called me that but still scared "your going stay here ok sweetheart I will take care of you i promise" "ok" "that is our room" I try to get up but he pulls me back "I never said get did I" "ok" "ok you can get up" I get go toy our room and lay in his bed "warm" "you can put one" he points to some gear that are coloured yellow red blue a pup hood blanket and a teddy bear "blue please but I wanna sleep" he lays down with me and puts me on top of him and he puts a blanket on me "good night sweetheart"I wake up at like 2 am and I get scared and he pulls me in to his arm he says in his sleepy voice "hey sweetheart it's ok I'm here and I'm going to keep you safe" I go to sleep and wake up in the morning and he is not in bed I go out and find him In the kitchen and he puts my plate ......

On 9/23/2021 at 12:19 AM, NegCumpig said:

So I was horny and alone so I went on a hook up app and I was looking through and I saw this man 6'6 300 lbs black and I like him so I texted him and I was waiting for him to respond as I was jacking off to his profile pic and I get a call for a 'unknow' number and I answer it and very hot and deep voice saids "you better not be jacking off to my profile pic sweetheart" and I knew who it was it was the guy and I studded "umm no I no of course not" "it's ok sweetheart but if I see you do your dead got it" "yes of course" "now I sent you my address come to it I will be waiting understand?" "Yes ok" he ends the call and I get ready I go over and he meets me at the door "come in" I go in and he lock the door "umm why did you loc-" "shhh go to the couch" " yea but I'm going home to MY couch" "ummm no your not" "ok" he walk to the couch "sit" I walk over and sit on his lap "good boy" I felt happy that he called me that but still scared "your going stay here ok sweetheart I will take care of you i promise" "ok" "that is our room" I try to get up but he pulls me back "I never said get did I" "ok" "ok you can get up" I get go toy our room and lay in his bed "warm" "you can put one" he points to some gear that are coloured yellow red blue a pup hood blanket and a teddy bear "blue please but I wanna sleep" he lays down with me and puts me on top of him and he puts a blanket on me "good night sweetheart"I wake up at like 2 am and I get scared and he pulls me in to his arm he says in his sleepy voice "hey sweetheart it's ok I'm here and I'm going to keep you safe" I go to sleep and wake up in the morning and he is not in bed I go out and find him In the kitchen and he puts my plate ......

On 9/23/2021 at 12:19 AM, NegCumpig said: