Locktober 2021

timfreo

On 9/30/2021 at 3:50 PM, timfreo said:

Stay locked. ❤️ Trust me, by the end of the year you will be begging him not to unlock you. It will feel awful being unlocked. 

Oh trust me I already am.   I want a smaller one.    I cum simply by sucking his dick without even trying.  I cum just when he starts kissing me.  I used to be bi. I also liked women but after being locked it made me completely gay I can't stand the sight of women now lol. Sexually that is lol 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

How do you guys all have owners keeping you locked up? So jealous. I locked myself up and have control of the key (but tell guys with someone else so that there's just no chance of unlocking)....and I thought it wouldn't be as hot, because I'm in control, but honestly... I've never had so much sexual pleasure from my cock as I have since I finally got a cage small enough for my useless little dick. I'm amazed how actually GOOD it still feels on after this many days, and I think the extra attention my dick has gotten (and the torture my balls have received since they're all that's accessible) it helping. And not just the not cumming, but the not even playing with my cock... I often go long stretches without cumming, but I always absent-mindedly fiddle with my dick while I'm playing with other guys.... And now, all I can do is feel the metal cage rendering my cock completely inaccessible, and.... I'm liberated from having to care about my dick at ALL. And I think all of that combined, plus a generally busy and piggy sex life these days has made me just... sooooo... hooooorny... and need more.... soooo if any tops in my area want to use a caged, no-limits sub faggot.... hit me up.

PXL_20211010_100442612.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

Oh trust me I already am.   I want a smaller one.    I cum simply by sucking his dick without even trying.  I cum just when he starts kissing me.  I used to be bi. I also liked women but after being locked it made me completely gay I can't stand the sight of women now lol. Sexually that is lol 

Ive gone into smaller and smaller cages. My cock is so tiny now and almost impotent 🙂

The top who is taking charge of my hole tonight just asked me to be sure to wear a jockstrap so my little dick stays out of the way while i'm in the sling tonight... I told him of course, but also that I was locked (and would be for the rest of the month), he was very impressed. Definitely gonna have to see how long I can keep this going.

9 hours ago, timfreo said:

Ive gone into smaller and smaller cages. My cock is so tiny now and almost impotent 🙂

Mine is there too. And I love it bc my daddy cock is the only cock that is important if you are serious I would like to show you pics of my cage and my daddy's cock

6 hours ago, crawford912 said:

The top who is taking charge of my hole tonight just asked me to be sure to wear a jockstrap so my little dick stays out of the way while i'm in the sling tonight... I told him of course, but also that I was locked (and would be for the rest of the month), he was very impressed. Definitely gonna have to see how long I can keep this going.

Yup that's awesome

Got started a little later for Locktober once it came in, but locked up now for 27 hrs so far and haven't jerked off.  Did wake up this morning horny, started getting hard and put quite a bit of pressure down there.  I'm 7.5" hard and the cage is 2.5".  I usually jerked off 2-3 times before I get out of bed.  Man it has me so worked up horny...so intense.  Did get fucked in it yesterday after I put it on.  But now I'm really ready to get pounded.

20211017_053803.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 10/18/2021 at 11:08 AM, ctpozpig said:

any tips on measuring to get the right size cage?

Make sure to measure your penis when  totally flaccid or soft.  Most say get one size larger than you measure for your first time.  From my experience the past couple days I would advise to go with one that has extra u-rings and locking pins in various sizes.   I've changed each to achieve a more secure and most importantly comfortable fit.  

The one I ordered was the CB-6000s kit.  They have several size cages that are interchangeable with the locking rings/parts.  

[think before following links] https://cb-x.com/product/cb-6000s-male-chastity-cock-cage-kit/?attribute_pa_finish=clear

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 3:08 AM, ctpozpig said:

any tips on measuring to get the right size cage?

Make sure you get the correct size base ring, one that is comfortable for long term 24/7 wear but still fitmly holds you. 

The cage length must be at least 1/2" shorter than your flaccid length. This is important! A Chastity cage is meant to stop any erections happening. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 1:46 PM, timfreo said:

Make sure you get the correct size base ring, one that is comfortable for long term 24/7 wear but still fitmly holds you. 

The cage length must be at least 1/2" shorter than your flaccid length. This is important! A Chastity cage is meant to stop any erections happening. 

Im about to get an inverted one with the catheter.

• Like 1