Hideaway Noosa Men's Beach Resort, Peregian Beach

Oz-Top4flip

Boyfriend and I here Oct 2-4 for two nights... Asian boyfriend 58kg 170cm btm, me 68kg 176cm vers vers-top. Looking to help slide dicks into boyfriends hole and watch him enjoy being fucked and creamed... he also likes kissing. I will being going vers and looking to be cocked, both can be tagged... I'll be looking for nice small petite smooth arse/holes to fuck.

Boyfriend is not shy to take cock, he is poz on meds. Pic me in his sweet hole.

14-9-2021.JPG

6 hours ago, Jamie said:

Sounds and looks hot

I just checked on the resort's booking website and Queen's Birthday long weekend Oct 2-4 is fully booked... does not include day visitors who can access all holes 11am-6pm? including the salt water pool, spa, glory-holes.... so my guess it will be quite busy. Hopefully not too many condom users go there !

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose I should update this page for the visit there last weekend, Oct 2-4. The poolside sunbaking chairs are taken early in mornings and claimants towels remain there all day marking territory... We were given room access one hr early [1pm], then made way poolside to mark out towel territory on hard deck-flooring space available next to the Ghs... next to the gloryholes [3] (hardly ever used) is a vid-room with several lounges good for experimenting with f-ing positions with lube dispenser located on a wall.
Next to vid-rm is a spa and fuck-room that doubles as cheapest accommodation when booked... nearby two lounge-room partitions and another cheap rm adjoining the shared toilets-showers and kitchenette facilities... adjoining and overlooking the saltwater pool several premium rooms and at the back of these another 4 midrange-rooms.
Most action is in the Vid-rm, the spare fuck-rm, and various beds... oh yea some play naturally in the spa...
Plenty raw fucking and breeding, only seen one guy put on a rubber.
Highly recommend bringing your own extra pillows, or if game ask for more pillows... some pillow and sheet 'browning' happened!!!
The salt-water pool is unheated and major incentive for short dips only.
Also visited beach-access 128  to Mudjimba Beach... enter by it to the beach but just b4 the beach take the dune track south... lots of little offshoot tracks to cruise and many real nice spots to nude bath and wait for ck and arse...
Also visited Alex Bay on Queens Birthday Monday, good fun, nice bodies, nude bathers plenty, don't believe what you hear elsewhere, this bay remains beautiful but is cruised now-and-then by copz and rangerz... some bad littering in the dunes by those who should know better to do so. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I’ve stayed here a couple of times in very early Autumn, both times apparently missing the busy period. I stayed in the room that has the private bathroom (one of two from memory perhaps?) and there is no way I’d use the shared facilities if I wanted to douche. 
There was a decent amount of action from day guests on the Sunday afternoon around lunchtime. A very mixed crowd. 
The venue itself is one where you can’t help but see lots of small maintenance issues. Refreshing and addressing these would significantly improve the look and feel of the space, I think. 

• Like 1