William was a 21 year old straight Latino young man. In his last year of college. He was toned. Smooth. Uncut dick. Star of the track team. He was so fast that Jerry, the 62 year old school security guard couldn’t catch him if he tried. Jerry would love to “catch” William. Jerry who was with a small belly, a 7 inch dick, balding hair and missing most of his teeth. Jerry and his friend Sam, would talk about what they would do to the young stud.  Sam was overweight at 275 pounds. Hairy, with a 6 inch dick. 
“Now Jerry, these fantasies we have of fucking William are hot.” “But the reality would be even hotter.” “I know “said Jerry. “It’s how do we make it a reality.?” 
“First we have to try and catch him.” Sam replied. “Neither of us could catch him.”

”I’m tried of secretly watching him in the gym shower, while I get off.” “Jerry, you watch him in the shower?” “I put a small device in the stall that he uses above the shower head, and watch him on an app on my phone. It alerts me when he’s in the shower.” “Like now, just got the notification.” Jerry and Sam look at the app while watching William shower, both admiring the young man’s toned body, dick and ass.

The next day at school, William runs past Jerry who tells the young man to slow down. “You’ll never catch me Jerry!” As the young man runs passed him. Jerry texts Sam. They make a bet on who can trick and fuck William. “$100” to ever gets him in the ass.” Sam making the bet. “How will either of us know if we’re telling the truth.”?  “ Jerry, you gave me the idea with the camera device.” “Just got to figure out where to place it and fuck him.” “Ok” Jerry said. “But let’s use condoms.” “Of course”. Sam says with a mischievous smile. 
Sam had a plan in mind. He asked William to help him put together a bookcase in his den. William agreed. Sam would secretly touch himself, seeing Williams’s ass crack when he would pick something up. Sam “accidentally” spilled some soda on William. Got him to shower, while washing his clothes got hm another soda, this time with a sleeping pill in it. When William started to feel sleepy, Sam texted Jerry, to turn on the app. Which Jerry did.  Sam took the robe off William. “Wait, what are you doing?” the now groggy young man said. “Shhh, it’s ok.” “Lie down for a little while.” Sam answered. Massaging  his shoulders and back. William enjoy the massage. Jerry watching it, texted sam with him with I’m coming over. “Don’t for get the $100.” Sam replied. 

In the mean time Sam got undressed. Put his hard dick in william’s mouth. “It’s ok. It’s a lollipop.” William took it into his mouth and started sucking it, not realizing in his semi unconscious state he was sucking on a 63 year old man’s dick. After a little while Sam removed his dick froM William’s mouth. Spread his ass and started eating out the young man’s ass. “It feels good” Sam said to William, who could only nod, not knowing what was happing. William’s tight hole was lose. Sam slowly put the tip of his cock into The boys ass, slowly. “Fuck condoms”  “He needs a raw breeding.” Sam thought. Finally deep inside the boy.Sam couldn’t contain himself. Finally he turned William on his back went back inside him. He wanted to see his face when he came. “Wait sam, what are you doing?” The boy managed to say. “Earning a $100 from Jerry.” At that moment. Sam’s face turned and grunted as he shot his loads deep inside the young man. Jerry came in at that moment. Sam pulled out. “Sam we agreed to be safe.” “Come on now Jerry, You know you want to have your loads inside him.” Jerry sighted gave the $100 to Sam. Got undressed and got on top of William. “Finally caught ya.!” As he slid his cock into the young man’s cum filled ass.” William moaned and whispered “please no more.” Jerry ignored the young man and kept sliding in and out of him. “Remember I finally caught you, William.”you said i never would.” Jerry shot deep inside him. Collapsing on top of the young man. 
William finally fell asleep naked, with cum dripping out of his ass. Sam and Jerry knew when he woke up that William could hurt them. 
“The camera has a video, we use it to blackmail him.” Jerry said.  Sure enough, they blackmailed William into keeping it a secret. And would use the boy as their own personal cum dump when ever they wanted or the video would be released. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1