BZ meetup at the Vault?

Spunkinmyarse

If it was a convenient time for me to get to town I would be up for meeting up for a BZ get together - it would be great just to meet up with some of the people I have been chatting to over the last year and a half while we have all been looking forward to better times ahead!  Going home with a load or two planted in me would also be nice 😉 of course...

Ok- pushing this forward a bit, how about a Thursday in November between 4:30 and 6:30 (naked night starts at 7:00, for those who want to hang around)?

As far as identifying other BZ members, how about simply wearing round the wrist one of those red rubber bands that posties like to discard all over the place?

30 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Ok- pushing this forward a bit, how about a Thursday in November between 4:30 and 6:30 (naked night starts at 7:00, for those who want to hang around)?

As far as identifying other BZ members, how about simply wearing round the wrist one of those red rubber bands that posties like to discard all over the place?

With plenty of notice, that could work for me. 

On 9/24/2021 at 8:39 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

I'd be up for it - suggest we have a way of identifying fellow BZ members from regular punters. Any ideas?

black shoe lace tied around both ankles. cheap and easy to find but unique enough to stand out

2 laces, 1 for each ankle

Edited by partyguy69

On 9/24/2021 at 8:39 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

I'd be up for it - suggest we have a way of identifying fellow BZ members from regular punters. Any ideas?

Ok here's  my idea:

Go on Amazon or eBay and search for "Biohazard" - thanks to the game Resident Evil, there's a ton of stuff with biohazard logos - pins, badges, bandanas, wristbands, necklaces, stickers, glow in the dark stickers, t-shirts, temporary tattoos... 

Pick something that's visible and we'll know who's who. 

• Like 2