Where do you shoot your loads when jacking off?

bbboyfucker

I always lick it up never waist cum!!! I also never waist my piss wat i dont drink goes into the fridge for filling ice treys,cooking, and making coffie and mixed drinks

If I’ve got a Zoom meeting coming up, I’ll jack off onto my chest, rub the cum around - especially onto my nipples - then throw a business shirt on, and enjoy the cum smell and the itch of the cum drying on my nips. If it’s a lunch meeting, I might jerk off onto a salad or something, then calmly enjoy my cum-flavored lunch on camera, with no one the wiser. Fuck!

• Piggy 1

• 4 months later...

I'm on the freezer team. There's nothing better than gooning away hours after hours and lubing up your hard cock with cum, and if you've saved enough, smearing it all over your face and body. I don't think there's anything that turns me on more than the smell and taste of sperm 🤩

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• Moderators

All over my belly, chest, shoulder, face, or the floor behind my chair. Depending on how long I've been edging that day. If I'm feeling lazy about cleaning up after it, I'll grab a towel or tee shirt out of the laundry and throw it over my front like a haircut cape.