What would your three (3) wishes be -- if you had a magic lamp (or a genie in a bottle)??

FunCheerSlut

I wanted to create this light-hearted topic in light of some other recent discussions I was reading through. SO - If you stumbled onto a magic lamp or a genie in a bottle and you were granted three (3) wishes -- what would they be?? Now, in full-disclosure I am sure I could come up with some better wishes, but here are a few just to get things started.

Wish 1: The ability to get fucked anytime, anywhere, by any size cock without the need to do any douching and to NEVER have any mess to deal with. I like spontaneous sex and I would relish the opportunity to take any cock anywhere.

Wish 2: I would wish for a type of "slut-signal" that I could put up (like when you need to call for Batman using the bat-signal), that would cast a horny spell over any of the Tops in my immediate vicinity so that they are drawn to the sweet and lustful honey trap that is also my horny holes. Where they would feel compelled to come empty their nutt.

Wish 3: The ability to "shape-shift" into whatever form that Top finds desirable so that he not only wants to fuck me, but he is so turned on by the object of his desire in front of him that he is extremely aroused, he is entirely engaged, and he is able to achieve his best possible orgasm (and more than once).

A fourth wish would be that he has a bunch of buddies or friends he could bring along so they could enjoy utilizing my holes as a group. (sorry these are bottom-centric wishes)

• Like 1

Wish 1: To be irresistible to any man I desired.  A glance would be all it takes to lure a man/men into my den of carnal pleasures.

Wish 2: The ability for myself and my men to keep cumming without the need to rest, so we can fuck to the point of exhaustion.

Wish 3: A world free of homophobia, where the QUEER community can live with pride.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1. Go back to my younger days, where body hair wasn't much of a problem. Connected with my younger flesh and I've always looked younger as I am, so men would always ask me if I'm legal.

2. Have the ability to see who is dtf with me, so I can just ask immediately if they want a piece of me.

3. Public sex is legal and not frowned upon. It is encouraged and people having sex at home is illegal. This would create more jobs for cleaning staff on the streets, lol.

Imagine going to the supermarket and the cashier getting it from behind while scanning the products. 🤪.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

1. Not make some of the mistakes of my past, including nearly 12 years with a guy who enjoyed putting me down in front of others and generally impacting my feeling of self worth.

2. Be more spontaneous and grab the bull by the horns, rather then considering and weighing up pros and cons.

3. Spend a lot more time in the gym when I was younger and be a big beefy muscle bear rather than just a bear!

1. Not have to work or have any other obligations so I can be naked always and have relentless sex whenever I want and where ever I want to fulfill my life's ambition of being a manwhore and letting everyone see it and be offended or otherwise. 

2. To be irresistible to any man that I want. 

3. Douching to be a 5 minute task.

• Like 2

Wish number 1: to be a beautiful skinny japanese woman with a cute voice

Wish number 2: to have 3 closets filled with the cutest dresses and swimsuits

Wish number 3: to have 3 more wishes

Wish 4: to have cat ears and tail that are real and sensitive

Wish 5: be super fertile to where if im ovulating theres a 80% chance of getting pregnant with triplets if came in

Wish 6: to become a mans personal slave for the rest of my life

Oh magic genie, I ask for these things:

1. I wish that I couldn't contract or pass on any illness through any sex act. or by ingesting piss or other body wastes.

2. I wish I could have sex with anyone, anywhere, anytime I wanted.

3. I wish I had the stamina and drive I had in my teens.

4. A fourth wish is tricky because if you are only supposed to have 3 and try to ask for 4, you release the genie and become enslaved within the bottle yourself.  But, I think there's a loophole that could get you unlimited wishes -- if you work it right. I've never read anything that says you can't use the magic and ask for wishes after you are released from the bottle. so, imagine this: you get your 3 wishes, ask a fourth and trade places with the genie, who then asks his wishes, then a fourth and trades back for your turn. So I might have to back up and make my 3rd wish that this scenario will work, then the 4th wish would be to be paired with a horny slut who also wants unlimited wishes.

Edited by funpozbottom
replace word that for some reason is banned
  • Like 1

1. A bubble butt to attract tops with. My ass is fair at best, and that's only because I do yoga to keep it somewhat plump
  2. Unending stamina so I could fuck all day and all night without needing a break to rub out the cramps in my legs or put more lube in my ass
  3. The ability to stop the aging process in the people I love the most so I can be with my partner forever
  • Like 1

1. A boyfriend with whom we love each other  forever, who is sex addict like me and wants to share each other with other guys. Organising orgies, finding hook ups together, visiting cruising bars and saunas together, fucking with total strangers in front of each other. 
2. Having sex without risks (no more STDs)
3. I know it will sound pathetic but societies all around the world where being gay and cumdump slut doesn’t matter, no one cares about your sex life. You can upload Sex videos with face or having sex in public without consequences. 

Edited by bareback-flipflop
  • Like 3