My College Boyfriend's First Raw Loads

Chapter I.

When I was in college, I dated this great guy. He was out on campus and at home. Over that fall semester, he told me he’d never brought a guy home and would love to show me around his hometown. He was from a decent-sized town with like three gay bars. We’d had some raunchy times together, and he’d just started letting me top him bareback. He’d dated guys his senior year, but never played raw and told me he’d had a reputation for being a bit of a prude.

Now that we were off-campus and had our own apartments, it was easier to fool around, but we both had roommates. Our fuck sessions were limited to nights when his or my roommate had an evening class. We’d gotten good at scheduling dates, but forcing sex to happen on a schedule was a bit of a drag. When we had planned evenings together, I always carried a ‘fuck bag’ with lube and condoms, until one night, unscheduled, we met up crossing campus. He’d been flirting with a guy from home that he’d met on one of the apps. My guy was super horny. He basically pushed me into the bushes behind the library and bent over grabbing his ankles. He begged me to fuck him raw, so I obliged, lubing him up with spit and slid right in. It felt so very good.

My guy was usually kind of passive, but the outdoors, the risk of being caught, and whatever he’d been texting with this other man really got him going. He was pushing back on my raw cock and riding me hard. I had no trouble staying hard, as sometimes happened with rubbers, and had to pull out and slap my dick on his slippery hole a few times to keep from cumming too soon.

After three times trying to delay the inevitable, he moaned and begged for my seed. I rewarded his efforts by pumping my load deep into his hole and rocking my hips forcing my cum deep inside him. We were both sweaty, but pulled our clothes on and went our separate ways.

We kept fucking raw like rabbits, in alleys, behind bushes, in mensrooms, darkened lecture halls, and even back at our own apartments. Now, headed off out of town for our first road trip together, we even fucked in the station as we waited for the bus to take us back to his hometown for Thanksgiving break.

When we got to our stop, a guy my dad’s age met us at the station and gave my guy a big bear hug, and me a sincere handshake and pat on the shoulder. My guy introduced him as Tom, and we hopped in. Tom drove us to my guy’s parents’ house and told us he’d see us around. Turns out, they’d dated, and had broken up when he wanted to fuck my boy raw, but my boy  wasn’t ready. Turns out too, that he was the guy he’d been sexting with that first night I’d bred him in the bushes. As he was driving away, Tom stopped and reversed, winking at us and saying we should go out with him to one of the gay bars tonight, sort of a homecoming, adding that he had someone special he wanted us to meet.

We headed inside and were greeted warmly by my guy’s parents. We unpacked a bit and got ready to change into something for dancing and started making out in his bedroom. He pulled his jeans down as we kissed and brought my hand to his bare ass, still wet with my load from the bus station men’s room, and had me spread his ass cheeks wide. He asked me to get his hole more wet with spit. I started to spin him around to rim his ass, totally ready to eat my load out of him, but he shook his head and spit into my palm, bringing it back to his hole. I stood there spitting on my cupped hand and forcing it into his sloppy hole. He laid his head against my chest as I stood there, spreading his cheeks and fingering his ass. He kissed me as I worked to wet fingers in and whispered, ‘remember this position. We’ll need it later.’ He winked at me, pulled on his clothes, and headed downstairs.

I was rock hard and horny for whatever was going to happen that night. I tucked my dick into my pants, put on a fresh shirt and headed downstairs.

We waved goodbye to his parents and went back to the curb, where Tom was going to pick us up and head to the bar. Just as Tom’s car approached, my guy asked me if I would be ok with him getting fucked by another guy, like tonight. I thought for a moment, and my erection told us both I’d be totally ok with that. I grinned, but told him only if I were there and only if it was safe. My boy nodded, and we hopped into Tom’s backseat.

To be continued…

• Like 41
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 16

Fucking hot first chapter.  I cannot wait for more.   You know that little slut is not going to be playing safe.  I suspect the entire town (or at least everyone he had safe sex with in the past) will be in the gay bar to fuck him raw .... possibly video it.  Maybe both boys will end up in slings getting gang banged by POZ tops with HVLs.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, 1981virginia said:

Chapter I.

When I was in college, I dated this great guy. He was out on campus and at home. Over that fall semester, he told me he’d never brought a guy home and would love to show me around his hometown. He was from a decent-sized town with like three gay bars. We’d had some raunchy times together, and he’d just started letting me top him bareback. He’d dated guys his senior year, but never played raw and told me he’d had a reputation for being a bit of a prude.

Now that we were off-campus and had our own apartments, it was easier to fool around, but we both had roommates. Our fuck sessions were limited to nights when his or my roommate had an evening class. We’d gotten good at scheduling dates, but forcing sex to happen on a schedule was a bit of a drag. When we had planned evenings together, I always carried a ‘fuck bag’ with lube and condoms, until one night, unscheduled, we met up crossing campus. He’d been flirting with a guy from home that he’d met on one of the apps. My guy was super horny. He basically pushed me into the bushes behind the library and bent over grabbing his ankles. He begged me to fuck him raw, so I obliged, lubing him up with spit and slid right in. It felt so very good.

My guy was usually kind of passive, but the outdoors, the risk of being caught, and whatever he’d been texting with this other man really got him going. He was pushing back on my raw cock and riding me hard. I had no trouble staying hard, as sometimes happened with rubbers, and had to pull out and slap my dick on his slippery hole a few times to keep from cumming too soon.

After three times trying to delay the inevitable, he moaned and begged for my seed. I rewarded his efforts by pumping my load deep into his hole and rocking my hips forcing my cum deep inside him. We were both sweaty, but pulled our clothes on and went our separate ways.

We kept fucking raw like rabbits, in alleys, behind bushes, in mensrooms, darkened lecture halls, and even back at our own apartments. Now, headed off out of town for our first road trip together, we even fucked in the station as we waited for the bus to take us back to his hometown for Thanksgiving break.

When we got to our stop, a guy my dad’s age met us at the station and gave my guy a big bear hug, and me a sincere handshake and pat on the shoulder. My guy introduced him as Tom, and we hopped in. Tom drove us to my guy’s parents’ house and told us he’d see us around. Turns out, they’d dated, and had broken up when he wanted to fuck my boy raw, but my boy  wasn’t ready. Turns out too, that he was the guy he’d been sexting with that first night I’d bred him in the bushes. As he was driving away, Tom stopped and reversed, winking at us and saying we should go out with him to one of the gay bars tonight, sort of a homecoming, adding that he had someone special he wanted us to meet.

We headed inside and were greeted warmly by my guy’s parents. We unpacked a bit and got ready to change into something for dancing and started making out in his bedroom. He pulled his jeans down as we kissed and brought my hand to his bare ass, still wet with my load from the bus station men’s room, and had me spread his ass cheeks wide. He asked me to get his hole more wet with spit. I started to spin him around to rim his ass, totally ready to eat my load out of him, but he shook his head and spit into my palm, bringing it back to his hole. I stood there spitting on my cupped hand and forcing it into his sloppy hole. He laid his head against my chest as I stood there, spreading his cheeks and fingering his ass. He kissed me as I worked to wet fingers in and whispered, ‘remember this position. We’ll need it later.’ He winked at me, pulled on his clothes, and headed downstairs.

I was rock hard and horny for whatever was going to happen that night. I tucked my dick into my pants, put on a fresh shirt and headed downstairs.

We waved goodbye to his parents and went back to the curb, where Tom was going to pick us up and head to the bar. Just as Tom’s car approached, my guy asked me if I would be ok with him getting fucked by another guy, like tonight. I thought for a moment, and my erection told us both I’d be totally ok with that. I grinned, but told him only if I were there and only if it was safe. My boy nodded, and we hopped into Tom’s backseat.

To be continued…

Great.. always a big fan of your writing. Cant wait for more.

• Like 1

Just as Tom’s car approached, my guy asked me if I would be ok with him getting fucked by another guy, like tonight. I thought for a moment, and my erection told us both I’d be totally ok with that. 

I so fucking love your stories with bf's sharing!!!  I wanna share my hole!  Esp if it's to take a poz load!!!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

16 hours ago, draco7 said:

Just as Tom’s car approached, my guy asked me if I would be ok with him getting fucked by another guy, like tonight. I thought for a moment, and my erection told us both I’d be totally ok with that. 

I so fucking love your stories with bf's sharing!!!  I wanna share my hole!  Esp if it's to take a poz load!!!

I am used to sharing my hole.   Fortunately condoms were never part of it.   When my dad was fucking me, he started sharing me with his poker buddies and bar owners he was in debt to.    When my brother older brother began fucking me, he shared me with guys on his high school football team and later with men from his Army unit.  My first partner shared me with his brothers in his leather club.    Ever since, I just had an expectation I would be whored out by men I hook up with, and I love it! 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4