My College Boyfriend's First Raw Loads

Most times I get so impatient for the next chapter, your stories get me so worked up, I daydream about them and what's gonna happen next and I'm blowing another load so waiting is better then for other stories.  Still panting waiting for next hot hot chapter, grrrrr!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for your patience, guys. Here's the final chapter. 

Chapter 3.

I guided Jason’s raw cock into my boy’s cummy hole, wet with Tom’s load. My boy rested his head against my chest and grasped my shoulders as Jason jackhammered inside him. He was so turned on that he didn’t last long. It was so hot feeling his hips rock forward as he drained his load deep into my boy’s guts. My boy kissed me as Jason pulled back. I felt a glop of cum seep out of his ass and land on my shoe.

Tom tapped me on the shoulder and held up two fresh glasses of beer with a grin. Jason pulled all the way out with a loud ‘plop’ that I could hear over the booming music. My boy rearranged his pants under the shirt around his waist. I had thought the beers were for him and me, but he handed them to our boyfriends who made their way back to our table. My dick was so hard it strained my own pants.

Tom started dancing with me, with his hands around my neck. He asked if me and my boy had been open to him getting railed by other guys for long, and I replied, ‘well, barely.’ He made some dumb pun about ‘bare,’ and I said we needed to talk about that further. I was surprisingly turned on to see my boy getting fucked, especially up close, but nervous about their loads mixing inside him. I knew the risks of playing bareback.

Tom kept talking dirty about how much fun raw play with a lot of guys can be. He told me that he loved sharing his twinky boyfriend, Jason, with pals, always bareback. He gestured over to the bar where our sweaty shirtless boyfriends were openly flirting with Charlie, the muscled bouncer, and Mike, the hunky bartender. Tom stood behind me, grinding his crotch against my butt, and whispered to me that it looked like they’d like to breed my boy too.

As I watched these sexy men openly seducing my boy, who was presently dripping now three loads of fresh cum, I leaned back against Tom’s broad chest. I could feel him getting hard behind me. He licked my ear as he told me that he tried to get Mike and Charlie’s loads into my boy before he went off to school, but he was too much of a prude then. That made me moan. ‘Thanks for getting him used to taking cum.’ He continued, ‘I got my pals’ raw cocks into Jason as soon as your boy went off to school. We’ve been sharing and breeding him ever since.’ I just moaned as I felt myself leaking precum. I watched as Charlie spun my boy around and stuck his hand down his pants, clearly playing with my boy’s cummy hole. The four of them made their way to the dance floor where Tom was now playing with my nipples as I leaned into his chest for support.

Charlie looked at Tom with mock anger and said, ‘We can’t have guys fucking on the dance floor. We might get shut down. I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you all to leave. My boy and Jason protested, but Tom just winked. ‘How about we take this party outside?’ Jason grinned as Charlie led my boy out of the back door. We followed into a filthy alley. Within seconds, Mike and Charlie had my boy pushed over a trashcan and his pants pulled down to his ankles.

These two built men fished their impressive cocks out. Jason got on his knees and swallowed Mike’s respectable six-inch uncut tool. Charlie slapped his longer but thinner cock against my boy’s asscrack and demanded that he ‘push some out.’ Charlie used the loads seeping out of him to lube up his raw cock and then sank it balls deep into my boy. I look on as Tom eased my pants down and lined up his cummy dick with my hole. I knew he was leaking precum right onto my hole, and I couldn’t help but push back on it. His bare cockhead simply slipped into me. I rocked back and forth on it as Charlie picked up his pace then pulled out to give Mike a turn. They switched places and Jason eagerly sucked Charlie’s shiny dick, slick with juices.

As Jason pulled Charlie’s cock out of his mouth to admire it, I saw the biohazard tattoo right in his groin. I had missed it earlier and, to be honest, I knew what it meant, and it freaked me out. I didn’t know if my boy had seen it. Tom felt my hole clamp down onto his raw cock and he wrapped his arm around my chest. It felt like he was comforting me, but also like he wasn’t going to let me get away, not that I was sure I wanted to.

Mike and Charlie took turns railing my boy’s raw hole, and they both emptied their balls deep inside him. Jason ate my boy’s ass, slobbering fresh seed all over his chin. Tom’s hips rocked into my ass and he came deep inside me. I couldn’t feel him cum, but I did sense how much wetter he’d left my hole. He pulled out and placed me face down on the trashcan next to my boy. We made out as Jason cleaned out our cummy holes as best as his tongue allowed. Mike and Charlie said their thanks and that they’d hope to see us the next time we were in town.

We were exhausted and both filled with cum. Tom and Jason scooped us up and walked us to his car. On the ride home, my boy and Jason cuddled in the back seat. I sat in front, with Tom’s big hand on my thigh. He told me that he, Mike, and Charlie regularly shared their boys with one another, and with some other raw pals. He’d offered my boy to them and it freaked him out. They’d kept up the conversation all semester. While my boy might not have planned it, he was into it when it happened.

I was thinking the night ended there, but when we got back to my boy’s house, Tom and Jason invited themselves in for a nightcap. We tiptoed and whispered our way the living room. My boy went to get some beer from the kitchen. Tom and Jason sat on the sofa and asked me to join them. They were both groping my crotch and thighs when my boy came back, naked, with a tray with several cans of beer. I noticed he’d brought five cans instead of four. Just as I was going to ask why, my boy sat down on Tom’s lap and gestured for me to climb onto Jason’s lap. We did and the four of us made out, undressing as quietly as possible as my boy eased his hole along Tom’s raw cock. I paused to grab a beer and catch a breath just as I saw my boy’s dad, clad only in an open bathrobe, stepping into the room from the shadowed hall.

I saw my future father-in-law’s cock at full attention peeking out of his robe. He winked at Tom and sat in a chair. Jason went right over and sat on his lap grinding his bare hole on his exposed dick. Tom grinned at me and simply said, ‘see, I told you I like sharing my boys.’

THE END.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 2