Question for bottoms

mblad99

For a hookup inside where we have privacy, I like to go half an hour to an hour, at least.  It comes down to the time available, and I definitely try to fill it. I do my best to keep him going, getting him hard with some foreplay and we usually finish with a good fuck. Usually the guy can only take it for so long before he needs to unload, and once he does it is either done or if we have a long evening/night to ourselves then we can go for hours with intermittent sucking and teasing in between fucks or cums. I like when we have the time and can incorporate the play with something else going on, for instance I had a friend who liked to fuck me doggy while we watched football. You could really feel his excitement when his team was on the verge of scoring, lol.

If we are outside it is quicker, naturally, and I'll take what I can get. Though I sometimes like to keep him interested longer because I have an exhibitionism streak and enjoy the thought of being caught at the moment of orgasm with an exploding cock buried in me.

• Like 1

I'm satisfied as long as the top is happy and there is a load inside me. However,My preference is for it to last as long as possible. I love that sore, raw, puffy feeling after my ass has been rammed hard for a long time. My favorite top usually lasted between 60 - 90 minutes.

• Like 1

I don't know how long a session will last. I have taken Loads in 5 minutes at the park or in bushes along the beach.  When it is with someone I have been friends for years I can spend the night. He can fuck and unload Multiple times throughout the night. Those tend to be about an hour with a few more 20 minutes whenever he is hard and wants to fuck. I have a couple of those guys.

Bathhouses can be 12 hours but dozens of different Men both in public and private areas. If it's IML or extended weekend in Palm Springs I stay at the clothing optional for 3-5 days and enjoy both public spaces where others can see and join in the fun. The Top guy may only last 5 minutes but there are usually a few more dicks that slide into my cummy ass. If we go to my room for privacy then it will last longer. 587a71ef91163_CummyAss4.jpg.1dea739f862865ac659ca2a01fbccb7f.jpg

• Like 1

Like others have said, it depends. I'm generally happy with 15 or so minutes.  Had a nice 10" Latin guy fucking for over and hour, and although we tried multiple positions, it got to be uncomfortable.   He was definitely hitting the second hole.  He pulled out and jacked for 30 minutes,  and when was about to cum slid his cock back in and still thrusted for 10 minutes before flooding my guts!

• Like 1

I like the 20-30 minute timeframe, but ultimately, it is however long the top wants. My husband and I go about an hour each time, but that also includes foreplay and me sucking him. I have had guys go much longer and much shorter too. There was a guy once that fucked for two hours and to me, that was too long. I have also had some guys that were already about to cum by the time they started fucking me and it only took about 30 seconds. No matter how long, I always get the loads.

It all depends on my mood. If I'm feeling sluttier than usual, I might be satisfied with a 60 second pump and dump. But if I'm in heat and need a good lay to calm me down, longer is better.

My bf and I usually fuck for about 30 minutes to an hour. Anything longer than that starts to get uncomfortable because my legs or midsection cramp up. If you add in the foreplay of me sucking him/me eating his ass/him eating my ass, it could be much longer than an hour. But for actual intercourse, 30 minutes to under an hour is best.

i like it to go 10 to 30 min. i like it to go long if im on my back missionary, arms and legs wrapped around a hairy man and we are chest to chest when he cumms balls deep inside me

It's how long the tops can or want to keep going. I'm their hole for as long as they need to satisfy themselves. As long as they flood me with their seed at the end I'm happy however long or short the fucking.