Question for bottoms

mblad99

Depends on the top and my mood at the time really, but I generally do not enjoy quickies. 

i have a hung fuckbud who regularly fucks me for hours with some breaks in between. He usually fucks me till I’m falling asleep, pulls a blanket over us and cuddles me a while. Then he fucks me awake eventually and continues a few more hours till I either can’t take it anymore or I have to go lol. It feels amazing and he’s a damn good fuck so I usually don’t notice that hours have passed. I’m also super multiorgasmic so I can keep cumming and cumming. 

But sometimes I’m only in the mood for a shorter session. I’d say 30 minutes at the shortest typically. 

30 minutes at my shortest 

1-2 hours on average is ideal 

2 hours + if the top is that good or I’m feeling insatiable. 

It depends on the top.

There's something very satisfying about a very quick pump n dump where the top comes in, rams it in, pounds relentlessly til he floods your guts and leaves.

Other times I really enjoy a top making love to my cunt, alternating hard & slow, edging himself with my hole, and lasting 30 mins to an hour.

Above an hour for the same fuck is pushing it a bit, but thankfully it rarely happens.

I agree with a few of the comments, " it depends on the top".  As a cumdump, I usually like the top to get buried in my guys and unload then go. But... There are some tops that can fuck me for an hour and I want him to keep going because it all clicks and he hits all the right spots!!

2 hours ago, slideinmedeep&cumm said:

i want it to be long and slow, me in my nighty , kissing and looking into your eyes . i moan softly i love you when you cumm deep inside me like a woman.

That would be amazing…love to cum deep thst way. 

In a public setting, I'd say 2-5 minutes is appropriate depending on the situation. If we're in a private setting, just do your damnedest to cum before I start yawning and getting all fidgety from the monotony of being pounded. I'm not impressed by long lasting guys at all, an I used to be one of them in bed! 

My best sexual encounters vary in length, but I'd say the best ones got extra hot after some proper pounding and he pumped me full shortly after. I think the gloryhole is the best baseline... unless you can fuck creatively for a long time, or the bottom just loves a long pounding, you should cum within a time frame that is more or less implied... you don't want to keep everyone waiting for a hole you refuse to/can't cum in after 10 minutes lol. But that's just my two pennies in a jar of nickels and dimes

• 4 weeks later...

I actually don’t mind tops that don’t last long. So long they last more than 1 minute, I’m satisfied. Of course if they last an hour+ I’m satisfied too. 
I guess it’s mainly because sex is way more than just penetration to me. I love foreplay, oral, cuddling, all of that; so the actual intercourse is but one part of the experience rather than the main course.

Truthfully, a 5-10 minute quickie can be just as satisfying as 1-2 hour long pounding. It all depends on free top and how much he’s into it … one off my good fwb’s uses trimix and he’s hard as a rock for hours and shoots a good 2-3 times during our get togethers. At the bathhouses it’s fine if the guys don’t take very long to shoot, it feels great regardless, and I know that my stamina can keep me going and taking cock for hours.