Anyone been to a BBRT Cum Union Party

rawstud

Hey has anyone been to the cum union parties that BBRT is trowing. They have been in san Francisco, Tampa, and ft. lauderdale. I heard from a guy on BBRT who went to the one in Tampa, and he said it was the craziest sex party he had every been to. There we live sex shows and tons of guys fucking all over the place. I looked on their website and the do several parties now with another site called cum hunt. the party site is cumunion.com

Just curious if anyone else has been to one.

Thanks-

• 2 months later...

I went to the one here in Ft. Lauderdale in April. Over 200 guys were on the guest list. About 40, maybe, actually showed up. There was a flurry of fucking at 8:00 when the party started. Then there was a two hour lull during which the guys were largely cruising and holding off to keep their edge. Sadly, two guys were in one of the guestrooms getting it on with the door curtains open, and outside their door a gaggle of men stood watching and gawking. Although there were seven or eight hard, ready men within inches of each other, no other action broke out.

I managed to score a great fuck back in one of the cabanas, but it was nearing the end of the party and I am not really sure it would have happened if the crowd hadn't already thinned out and I was one of the last walking around. Seemed like maybe they needed a door time and cut off. In addition, a manned place to put one's clothing would have been nice. As it was, there were trash bags and a magic marker. Then you just had to find a place to stash your things and hope no one took your bag by mistake ( or on purpose).

Edited by Hotload84

• 1 month later...

I went to one in SF in June 2011. It was the best fuck party I have ever been to. I took 8 loads that night which was a record for me. It was great because there was no negotiating needed, if there was an availabe hole you just stuck your raw cock in it. I fucked a few guys while they were fucking someone else. Had 2 different guys shoot off in me twice w/o pulling out between. Very hot guys at the party only a couple chubs. Definitely 2 thumbs up from me!

• 5 weeks later...

I went to the SF CumUnion last night. Fucking great. Good playspace, hot men. Raw fucking everywhere you turned. I took 4-5 loads, fucked 6 hot asses, and bred 2 of them. I will be going to the CumUnion after Folsom on Sunday, and expecting it to be just as hot or hotter.

I went to the last one in Palm Springs but it was my first so I have nothing to compare. For the most part it was good but there was one guy who was topping all the bottoms and tons of guys watching. The rooms that were open did not seem to be too busy although one was hopping with 2 in each bed. I think its new down here so will check out the next one to see if it is any busier except that our temps are down in the 90's now so it could drop a bit more soon and then everyone will stay home but we should have one good month left. Send in more tops ... we need more tops!!!

I went to the last one in Palm Springs but it was my first so I have nothing to compare. For the most part it was good but there was one guy who was topping all the bottoms and tons of guys watching. The rooms that were open did not seem to be too busy although one was hopping with 2 in each bed. I think its new down here so will check out the next one to see if it is any busier except that our temps are down in the 90's now so it could drop a bit more soon and then everyone will stay home but we should have one good month left. Send in more tops ... we need more tops!!!

I was going to go to that party but got an invite on BBRT from a guy throwing parties in his house and decided to go there instead. Sounds like it was the right decision.

There were probably about 15-20 guys there at the height of the action, but they all had exactly the right attitude. Lots of slings and areas for sex. All of the sex was raw (there was lots of fisting going on there too, but I didn't get into that while I was there).

I had my cock buried in at least half a dozen guys (kinda lost track) over about three hours and had at least four or five loads pumped up my ass, including one particular hot scene where one guy bent me over and bred me with a really thick cock with a big mushroom head, followed by two guys right after him who I didn't see. All in all, this versatile pig had probably the perfect balance of topping and bottoming that night, for the first time in a very long time. My ass was nice and wet and dripping and my balls were pretty much empty (though any cum on my cock from fucking other pigs was very thoroughly cleaned off)

Most of the guys were bearish and on the older side, but if that's not your cup of tea, Palm Springs is probably not a good place for you, at least as far as the locals are concerned. Personally, I was looking for men with my kinda attitude towards sex and these guys fit the bill to a T.

• Like 1

There is one coming up in a week or so. I'll try to "refrain" from having sex several days in advance so that when I go there I'll be hornier than hell and maybe that will make the difference. I guess I wasn't "eager enough" at the last one although I did have fun with one guy. I take it u r referring to the one on Racquet Club? I don't have a problem with having sex with someone my age or even older, or younger, BUT as far as a roommate I prefer younger guys, and I like to mtn bike and ride MX bikes and lotsa stuff that younger guys like and older guys are not especially fond of.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the Cumunion party in SF at Playspace during Folsom and it was OK, but I don't like the space there... dumped a few loads and got a few up my ass, but I did better on the dance floor at the Real Bad party :) Now I just need to find a space in Boston to host some BB parties...