Anyone been to a BBRT Cum Union Party

rawstud

I went to the ones in Houston until the threat of police raids shut them down. I was told that since it was a publicly advertised event that it was not considered a private club. In Texas that means it is public sex and illegal. Just like going to a bookstore and sucking dick. Too bad. I had a fantastic time at the two they had. Got fucked numerous times and fucked others as well.

I am thinking about going to the October 15th party in San Francisco since it seems from this discussion that it is the best one. Any advice from those who have attended?

• 2 months later...

I just returned from the first BBRT sponsored Cum-Union in Madison, WI--though the owner of the venue has thrown other parties in the space. The space had a slurp ramp, 2 slings, WS area, mattresses, dark areas, a cross, a rim seat, etc.. I'd say that 60 to 75 guys attended. All, until the last wave from the bars who were just observers, were looking to play. All body types and a wide age range attended--and all seemed to play well with others. A good mix from Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison. I lost track of how much ass I fuck and how many guys I pissed on. Two boys made it their job to bring me each load they took so I could felch it. A great time....

• 1 month later...
anybody been to the New York Party?

i was there in December, very hot n busy. i missed the January one, tho i've spoken to the organizer Cade via email. a nice n intelligent guy, but he made a comment via email about how "you'd better take your Geritol before the next party" that's stuck with me. he admits he has never seen me fuck, only that he hates to see older tops "gas out...it ain't pretty".

at some point i'm gonna haveta fuck someone in front of him...bottoms who have had both of us tell me i am a hurricane to his spring rain shower, which is typical. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Wow they have added a bunch more locations. Are these parties legal? they seem to be all over now. I wonder how big the one in NYC gets?

As for whether they're legal or not, it's my impression that there are three things that might attract the attention of the police. The first is if there's any prostitution going on. The second is if the venue is selling alcohol. The third is if there are illegal drugs around. As long as none of those three comes up, it should be fine. Technically, organizing a sex party means that the location will be a "bawdy-house", but since these parties are held infrequently, it's unlikely that the police will do much about it unless the neighbors complain.

I should point out that I am not a lawyer, so anyone who relies on my advice to stay out of jail is not too smart. On the other hand, if we happen to be in the same city at one of things, I'd probably get arrested right along with you, and we can then get into a hot prison sex scene.

Edited by MascMountainMan

Also a lot of those places will charge you to go, but they call it a donation, I guess it's so they don't get in trouble for being a for profit business. I've only gone to two of those types of parties in Manhattan many years ago. One place was a decent low end two room suite in a hotel. A lot of attitude, but I still had a little fun. The other was in a hotel room with two beds. That one was better, I had fun and met a few nice guys. Each was $20.

• 1 month later...

They likely study the local laws and health codes for a particular city and also have disucssions with the venues before they decide to add a location and city. What get's no mention in Seattle of SFO would be headline news in Tulsa (just an example) and likely get shut down by cops or health officials if not picketed by the bible thumpers.

They likely study the local laws and health codes for a particular city and also have disucssions with the venues before they decide to add a location and city. What get's no mention in Seattle of SFO would be headline news in Tulsa (just an example) and likely get shut down by cops or health officials if not picketed by the bible thumpers.

Boston has similar anti-sex laws, which I'm assuming is why Cumunion has booked their first "Boston" party at the CBC bathhouse in Providence, RI.

• 1 month later...