Anyone been to a BBRT Cum Union Party

rawstud

• 1 month later...

Never been to a Cum Union play party. I see lots of screen names going so they must be popular but I never hear any stories of what actually happens. Inquiring minds want to know what it like...details please. Share your experience...the good and the bad.

• 2 weeks later...

They now have them in Atlanta at a sex club I have been to a few times but isn't my favorite.

I have really wanted to go the first time they had it and now they had it a second time. But a few factors stop me. I can get out of the house easily so that's not a concern. However, sort of know the people who work there. Would be awkward to see them and assumptions might be made.

Second if I went would I go all the way and probably end up getting pozzed or just watch the guys. Those are obviously the two reasons. Besides poz cum there are probably tons of STDS flying around. Those would not be fun to deal with either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Since May of this year.

I did not before but now I do. I'm not worried about having sex with a undetectable or neg guy. Semi worried about poz but with the cocks I've taken raw one had to be. But I can't openly take a raw cock of a man admitting he is poz and not on meds yet. But it's not only that. I hook up with guys and take loads raw. But a whole group of guys in a massive bareback party. God knows what they might have. Catching AIDS would be a parting gift. The grand prize would be AIDS as the base and STDS as the grand prize.

Did not mean to make that sound sarcastic, cruel, or offensive but I'm just random and asshole-ish like that sometime. But hopefully the point was made.

I think it's also where I live and the situation I am in. When I move out and have a place of my own I might be "Fuck it. I'm going". I did drive to the area last night. Parking was packed so I had to go around back. I was so scared of whether I should go in or not. One worry was I know one of the guys who works there. The other is this really would be like taking the full plunge. After that night there would be no more "neg only" (that already went away), "undectable only" (recent) and it would skip poz only and go straight to "doesn't matter". The only preference would be physical attraction. And also I would have to accept that I would definitely be poz if I took more then a few dicks that night. Again, I don't think this is a step I am ready for yet. In time. I also don't like the idea of being intiated to getting pozzed like that or just a random thing that happens. When it does happen one day I'd rather it be because I had so much hot fucking sex because I'm a hot piece of ass or because someone I play with is and I accept that about them and myself.

..I probably put wayyy to much fucking thought into this though. But this is definitely a goal to one day go to a cumunion party. And I want that free fucking dvd too!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I will be in Las Vegas the night of the CumUnion party. I am getting mixed signals from the posts about the event being worth it. Has anyone attended CumUnion? In Vegas? I am imagining it to be a decent party with a ton of hot guys, but I may be building it up too much in my head... Am I wrong?

• Administrators
I don't think BBRT does a NYC CumUnion party, so until that happens.

There are CumUnion parties in NYC. They've been moving them around. They were at Paddles, now they seem to be held at West Side Club.

I've been to the Chicago one twice (September and October) and also the San Francisco one during Folsom weekend.

The Chicago one seems hit or miss. From what I'm told from a friend who's gone for about 6 months, more good than bad. In my experience, well worth it. It's at Steamworks here which is nice, clean and large. Plenty of fucking in both public and private areas and a good variety of guys, younger twinks, some young muscle guys, old muscle guys, beefier guys and bears, runs the gambit really.

You can bend over somewhere and definitely get fucked or cruise around until you find what you want.

The San Francisco one was different but equally cool. The location, Playspace was a much more public place. Basically two large rooms connected by two smaller ones. Seemed a lot more piggier which was hot, just guys all over the place fucking and sucking. I got there late but still easily took two loads and dumped another in a very short period of time before we had to get on to another event :)

• 5 years later...

Cumunion in Los Angeles on 11/03/2017 was the best sexy I’ve ever had. I plan on going to Palm Springs on 11/11/2017 and LA again on 11/22/2017. Great variety of types of men and endowment. I had the largest cocks I’ve ever seen stuffed in me for hours. I loved being banged by a line of studs at the swing. A few guys busted in me so hard I felt it. All the biggest cocks I wanted to fuck went for me. Only body me $28! This is how sex should be. I love being naked and helpless and passed around by hotties.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Been to two in Dallas and they were pretty meh...not many guys I’m interested in. It’s cool that everyone barebacks but only found a handful of guys I had any interest in. I went to one in Houston that was way better, more ethnic guys, a lot more younger guys, and hot trashy redneck boys too. That one I got bred like a motherfucker...pretty much wore out my ass. That was on a par with this Mexican sex club I go to here in Dallas.

7 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Been to two in Dallas and they were pretty meh...not many guys I’m interested in. It’s cool that everyone barebacks but only found a handful of guys I had any interest in. I went to one in Houston that was way better, more ethnic guys, a lot more younger guys, and hot trashy redneck boys too. That one I got bred like a motherfucker...pretty much wore out my ass. That was on a par with this Mexican sex club I go to here in Dallas.

I wanna try out Dallas.