Anyone been to a BBRT Cum Union Party

rawstud

Guest gwmcatcher

Agree with @FelchingPisser.  I’ve been to 7 Cumunions in five different cities- DC, Chicago, Ft Lauderdale, Pittsburgh and New York (3times). 

Each is very different in terms of type of venue, variety of guys, lack of attitude and amount of fucking.. Even the three NY events at the same place (Paddles) were quite different in terms of crowd and action. 

So it’s always a kind of gamble. Do you feel lucky?  😉

15 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Been to two in Dallas and they were pretty meh...not many guys I’m interested in. It’s cool that everyone barebacks but only found a handful of guys I had any interest in. I went to one in Houston that was way better, more ethnic guys, a lot more younger guys, and hot trashy redneck boys too. That one I got bred like a motherfucker...pretty much wore out my ass. That was on a par with this Mexican sex club I go to here in Dallas.

Yum ... that sounds interesting! Which mexican sex club is that?

Been to one in Indy, was a bust for me, was given a room behind the boom boxes and out of the main traveled stream of guys looking for bottoms, so didn't work out for me.

Usually have fun, but I HAVE had off nights once in a while - it really depends on the crowd and my mental state.  I've been bred royally at events in Chicago, SF, LA, PS, Las Vegas (both locations), Ft Lauderdale, DC, Berkeley, San Antonio and Denver!

• Upvote 1

I have been to CumUnion events in Los Angeles, Detroit, Cleveland, and Chicago..... I just gear up and find a sling or bench. I have always had a great time,  but I make it obvious I'm available to every guy there and don't go in with expectations. 

Bigger cities are the best because there are more men, more variety and a lot more places to get into whatever scene turns you on. 

d2ba7c0b-94d3-4a1e-bd5e-ab19d4df7029.png

• 3 months later...
On 8/22/2019 at 11:56 AM, CuriousDallas said:

Been to two in Dallas and they were pretty meh...not many guys I’m interested in. It’s cool that everyone barebacks but only found a handful of guys I had any interest in. I went to one in Houston that was way better, more ethnic guys, a lot more younger guys, and hot trashy redneck boys too. That one I got bred like a motherfucker...pretty much wore out my ass. That was on a par with this Mexican sex club I go to here in Dallas.

what mexican sex club?  i wanna go

I’ve been to several CumUnion parties in many cities over the years. SF, LA, Berkeley, Palm Springs, Long Beach, Las Vegas, Indy, Chicago, NY and DC. The venues are mostly good and well suited for such a party yet, as with any sex party, crowds vary and a “hot time” largely depends on size of crowd and your own head space at the time. Many/most CumUnion parties are held at venues where you can go play just about anytime. The advantage to regularly scheduled and promoted CumUnion parties is that they often draw larger crowds than if you just went on a “regular” night. 

Parties at 442 in SF were awesome...haven’t been to any at the SF Catalyst yet. Good crowd at Steamworks Berkeley the one time I attended recently...had a pretty good time. Been several times to the parties in LA near LAX and have had some great times. Parties at CCBC in PS can be great...if there’s a crowd, otherwise CCBC can be hit or miss. Midtowne in Long Beach once...was pretty good. The one time I went in Indy was sorta a bust. The one time I went in DC before they suspended having them Crew Club was epic. All the stars aligned while in a sling in the dark room when an amazing BBC slid into me after I’d been boned several times. Epic. Hawks in Vegas was good the one time I went. Parties at Steam-works in Chicago are always good. Have been to several parties—CumUnion and others—at Paddles in NYC. Got bent over a fuckbench there and absolutely impaled by a super huge cock and had a fairly good time in the dark room another time. Other than those 2 times, the venue just doesn’t seem to work for me. One big bonus for going to CumUnion parties when you travel to different cities is that you’re “fresh meat” and the attention from that can really put you in a great head space.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Been to the ones at PS and Vegas, both times wore me the fuck out. You could have driven a small car into my gaping, sloppy, cum hole afterwards. I guess I lucked out and went during the peak time. Tons of cock meat just waiting to for a willing hole. Till today, I still remember the mixed scents of sweat, colognes, ass, and cum on me. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 6:58 PM, Hornyone said:

I have been to one in Montreal and I was disappointed, not much fucking going on. It is a monthly event here in Montreal and I am going to give it another try next Thursday and hopefully I will get a few loads!

So I just got back from another Montreal Cumunion and once again I am disappointed. It started off with a bang (so to speak lol) two guys came into my room and fucked me in the first half hour of being there. No loads but it was good to get fucked.  And that was it for the night, spent about 5 hours there, ass up on the bed in my room, tried going on the fuck bench for a while, went downstairs to the darkroom glory hole area and nothing! Lots of guys standing around with very few fucking.

5 hours ago, Hornyone said:

So I just got back from another Montreal Cumunion and once again I am disappointed. ... Lots of guys standing around with very few fucking.

My question to bottoms who complain about lack of tops: Did you fuck anyone and bred his hole?

Regarding Cumunion, I don't see the point of it. For me the best events in bathhouses are the events where they turn off most lights because darkness always promotes raunchy action. Large bathhouse like GI-Joe should always have some of the floors with very little lighting because otherwise most guys congregate in those small dark areas provided by the bathhouse.

• Upvote 1

The first ones in SF on folsom were hot. As time has went on, their seems to be more onlookers and guys just looking for that “one dude“ after the club. Too much chit chat, not enough breeding. I’ve really only been to one bad one tho, and that’s at the new spot in SF. Should have been called “I’m Saving It For Later Union” because no one was interested cumming.