Anyone been to a BBRT Cum Union Party

rawstud

Hello to all,

It is interesting reading about various experiences at Cumunion parties.  As for myself over the years, I have been to Cumunion parties that are currently held in:   Chicago (Steamworks), , New York, Philadelphia, Fort Lauderdale (Clubhouse 2),  Denver, Palm Springs, San Francisco  and Portland.   And also, I was able to attend parties at locations that no longer have them:  Dallas, Fort Lauderdale (Inn Leather) and London, England.

Though BAREBACK FUCKING IS GENERALLY GUARANTEED, the parties do  seem to be a bit more hit-or-miss (in terms of unadulterated pigginess)  than in the past.   Per my observations, the percentage of guys attending the parties that wants a hedonistic  cum-filled fuckfest  appears to have gradually decreased over time.  Yes, I have had wild times at Cumunion parties, and have also  had "so so" times.   And as mentioned in previous posts, there are many variables that can affect one's experiences.

I do recommend the Cumunion parties to anyone looking for wild bareback fun, as they at  least attract some guys to the venues who are looking for such.    Just don't be surprised if every attended  party is not an uninhibited cum-swapping fuckfest orgy. 

(In my opinion, there are several reasons for the inconsistencies in the parties, but that is for another post, I suppose).

chiilfuck

• Upvote 1

While the parties can vary a great deal from one month to the next even at the same venue, my personal observation has been that the priggishness level drops with the frequency of the parties in a geographic area.  My initial observation my home city of Portland, that has recently started having them twice a month has seen a big drop in attendance which reduces the odds of having an all out pig orgy even more.

NWUSHorny,

I concur, as I have observed the same  here in Chicago, as well as in Philadelphia, Las Vegas and San Francisco during recent visits.   The parties do not seem to have as much of the “special event” vibe as in the past.  

chiilfuck

• Like 1

I went to the early ones in several cities, and they were true pig fests, even here in the inhibited PNW.    I'd love to go to another one like the very 1st LAX Sanctuary party, the built up pigishness was unbelievable.

Edited by NWUSHorny

I do visit Fort Lauderdale regularly, where 321 Slammer continues to offer rather consistent pig fun and where Clubhouse 2 Cumunion parties can be piggy on good nights.   And even those venues have begun to attract a few more onlookers. I do think Fort Lauderdale has the advantage of having an “old school” local crowd and visitors that still enjoy the sleazy pigfuck scenes, unlike much of America these days.   

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gwmcatcher
On 1/7/2020 at 1:15 AM, chiilfuck said:

Though BAREBACK FUCKING IS GENERALLY GUARANTEED, the parties do  seem to be a bit more hit-or-miss (in terms of unadulterated pigginess)  than in the past.   Per my observations, the percentage of guys attending the parties that wants a hedonistic  cum-filled fuckfest  appears to have gradually decreased over time. 

I think you’re on to something. I’ve now been to 8 Cumunions in six cities. Last night I went to Cumunion in Toronto. Had been looking forward esp since I know from BZ there are a lot of barebackers in this town. 

but it was a bust. Maybe Cumunion is just losing steam as a concept. Or the apps are doing it in. 

Guest apollobchbttm

Great event nasty hot upon arrival find the darkroom at the event lend against a wall butt out and prepare to be used by anon tops until your are filled or had your full.

Edited by apollobchbttm

ffbareff,

I will never go to another Cumunion party at Steamworks in Toronto. I agree with you, for it was a total bust. Here in Toronto, bb sex can be had any time and any day of the week at a bathhouse or off a phone app. I didn't even see any of the barebackers I recognized from other bb sex parties I've been to. Perhaps Cumunion is better attended (like GiJoe in Montreal) in other North American cities. Just my 10 cents' worth.

Guest gwmcatcher
4 hours ago, Read1 said:

ffbareff,

I will never go to another Cumunion party at Steamworks in Toronto. I agree with you, for it was a total bust. Here in Toronto, bb sex can be had any time and any day of the week at a bathhouse or off a phone app. I didn't even see any of the barebackers I recognized from other bb sex parties I've been to. Perhaps Cumunion is better attended (like GiJoe in Montreal) in other North American cities. Just my 10 cents' worth.

Thank you @Read1  you’re absolutely right. Next time I come to Toronto I’ll be sure to be in the apps!  

btw. I really enjoy your postings. Thanks!

I can add that the aura of specialty did definitely dissipate from Cumunion events I've been to lately (NY and CA). But at the same time practice of taking a load raw became more accepted and even prevalent than years before. The more common the event, the less novelty it carries along. And more cum for the masses. And popular places still get good attendance (as opposed to everything moving on to online and apps type convenience). I hope Steamworks TO in general is still that popular, and the crowd hasn't moved on to a different venue. I was thinking recently to come visit after the time I've been away. I guess I would keep my expectations variably lower than my mileage was before.

I've been to Steamworks Toronto twice, one for Cumunion, one for a regular Saturday night. Found absolutely no difference. Now the Fukd party in Toronto is a different thing. All they guys are there to fuck raw and dump loads.

Edited by cumfillme
  • Upvote 1