Anyone been to a BBRT Cum Union Party

rawstud

My two cents re CumUnion in Toronto. It is different than some other cities because it takes place at a bathhouse, Steamworks. They don't treat it like a different night. There is almost nothing in the way of signs. No one at the front desk mentions CumUnion. If you didn't already know it was a CumUnion night I would think only a small minority would figure it out while standing in line.

They have CumUnion events on the second Monday and t he fourth Friday of each month. Friday is already the second busiest night of the week. I don't think CumUnion affects attendance that much. It's mainly a normal Friday night crowd, which means busy, but a little too much posing and not enough fucking, at least until the late crowd streams in from the bars and people finally feel like giving up their loads. It's not bad, just that probably only 20% or so are there for CumUnion. Most of the others will bareback, but are not giving up early loads.

Monday CumUnion, on the other hand can be considerably busier than a normal Monday, which is normally dead. My favorite night is Thursday when they have lights out from 4pm on. It's probably the third busiest night of the week, most sex is bareback but people aren't holding out to 4am to dump a load.

• Upvote 1

Hello.

atmalways, your description accurately describes the Cumunion parties here in Chicago too, which has parties on the same Monday and Friday nights as there in Toronto.  And as there, staff do not mention anything about the party;  this was also the case at the bath house parties in Las Vegas, Portland and Denver when I attended. 

• 3 weeks later...

I went to Cumunion at LAX and in San Diego this past weekend.  Friday night by LAX wasn't as active as it has been when I have been in the past, but still a lot of fucking.  San Diego on Saturday night was a total bust, they had a large crowd, but very, very limited fucking going on.  I was hoping that since the San Diego is a fairly recent addition, that it would still be a novelty and have some significant piggishness, unfortunately they had a large crowd and almost a total lack of piggishness.  Maybe it is the venue, the last time I was in San Diego, I went to the now closed Vulcan Steam Baths and saw and had far more action.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...