My First Time On T Changed My Life...

DutchBBfucker

TRUE STORY!

4 years after 9/11 i went with a friend on a vacation to New York City. I was 22 & he was 21 (Let's call him DB.) and we knew each other from clubbing in Amsterdam. Because we lived close together an about 100km from Amsterdam we started to go out clubbing together. He comes from rich family so we always drove there in his BMW. After closing time we went to the Thermos Sauna to see if we could find (seperate) a hot fuck. He looked very hot naked. He was blond and had a slim slightly athletic hairless body; a real twink. I was build a bit bigger, but an athletic/muscular body due to my Judo training 4 times per week. There was a sexual tention between us but we never acted upon it.

We arrived at JFK airport on 4 July. The cab ride was hell but we could look forward to the fireworks show that evening. Those 2 weeks we did almost everything together but also had some evenings/night where we did our own things. That evening he planned a sex date in our hotel room so i went out. Because i also wanted sex i went to a Cruising Bar/Club (I thought it was called Tandem). At the entrance i payed for a locker and went inside. I put all my stuff in the locker and put the towel around my waist. While walking around i saw enough hot young guys but the most guys were older than 35. After a hour or so i had eye contact with one of the hottest black guys i ever seen. He had a ripped body, his body covered with tattoos, a big smile with blinding white teeth, and something big under his towel. I walk passed him and maintained our eye contact. A little bit further i stopped to lean against the wall. I looked at him to see what he will do. After a few minutes he started moving and walked straight passed me. But then he stopped, turned around and openend his towel wide and said: "If you think you can handle all of this then follow me".  He turned around and walked on with me following close. We came at 'his' room, he unlocked the door and we walked in. He dropped his towel and i did the same. "Where are you from?" he asked. I answered "The Netherlands. I'm Dutch". He answered with "Never fuck a Dutch boy" and started to laugh. He asked me if i wanted a drink. I nodded. He said "It's laced with some G". My reaction was "Perfect! That always makes me horny and relax". He started stroking his semi soft black cock while i was drinking. "YEAH! Drink it all. I want you high and loose" he said. I could see that he was getting turned on because his cock started to grow longer and thicker. "Suck me" je ordered. So i went down on my knees and took his huge cock in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my neck and started pushing his not full erect cock inside. I'm very good in deep throating but this cock made me gag. My gag reflex tried to push me off his cock but he held my head in place and after ever gag reflex my throat relaxed for a second or two. As soon as it relaxed he pushed in deeper. Big amounts of saliva started drooling from the sides of my mouth. After 2/3 of his cock in my throat the reflex stopped which made it easier to breath thru my nose. He kept his dick inside and moved his hands to my nipples. He began to twist and pinch them which made me horny as hell. "Now do mine!" he ordered. I put my hands up and try to feel my way to them. When i found them i mirrored what he was doing. He started to grunt and i felt his cock swell up in my throat. A warm feeling went down my throat. After a minute he pulled out. "Did you come?" i asked. "Sort of" he replied. "I have loads of micro orgasms that make me ooze cum. I can cum a large amount before finally blasting the mother load!" and begins to laugh. I stand up and we started kissing. He stops kissing me and asks "Not many can handle my thick 11" cock. Why do you think that you can take mine?". "I'm playing with toys since i was 16 and i took my first fist at 18 and both hands at 21" i answered. His eyes lightened up and he said that he wanted to fist me with the cum in my ass afterwards. "No condom?" i asked surprise. "Look at it... no condom fits" he said. He saw me hesitating so he asked me if i really wanted to pass up the opportunity being fucked by an enormous black cock, but he could understand and respect my choice if i did. But he had me; i couldn't pass this up. I asked if he maybe had some K (ketamine) too relax my ass better. He answered "No" but added that he had something beter called T.  In 2004 no one had even heard of Meth in The Netherlands, so i assumed that T was similar to K. I climbed in the sling and he strapped my legs up. He lubed up my ass before shoving a shard up my ass and pushing it in he then pulled out and shoved another shard in my ass. He then started to work his fingers in my ass. One quickly became two and after several minutes he had three inside me. "Your hole is already very loose" he said while massaging the melted shards inside my ass. "It burns" i said. "That will subside quickly" he replied. And within 5 minutes it went over in to a warm glow that started spreading thru my body. I was horny as hell and i pleaded with him to work my ass harder and deeper. He pulled out his fingers. My ass felt so empty that i begged him to put them back. But he had something better. He began to push his huge cock inside me. Slowly he sank deeper until he couldn't go deeper. He was stuck on 2" but determined to go balls deep. So he gave me poppers and inhaled several times very deep. My ass began to relax. He then grabbed my nipples and began twisting and pinching them again. I reached out and did the same with his nipples, before he could say anything. He began to grunt and i started moaning. I started to feel his warm cum oozing inside me. Slowly my second sphincter gave way. I yelped when the head of his cock slid past it. He then rammed his cock as deep as he could. He then nearly pulled out completely and slid his cock back in me. And rammed the last few inches thru my second sphincter. I gave a yell because of the pain. "Take some more poppers" he said. While i took deep hits he pulled out his cock and as soon as i was flying high he rammed his whole cock balls deep inside me. With every stroke he started to speed up. He piston fucked me for at least 25 minutes. He was drenched in sweat. My hole was foaming from all the cum he was oozing. His grunts became louder before slamming his cock deep inside me. I felt how his cock pulsated in my ass. Every pulse was stream of cum. It felt as an endless stream that was filling me up. He pulled out and i felt the cum gushing out of my ass. He quickly pressed his fist against my hole to stop it. I knew right away what he wanted. I took the poppers and begin to take deep hits while he started to work his fist in my ass by rotating. After about 8 hits i was flying high. I wanted his fist so bad that i pushed out as hard as i can while he pushed back. Then i relaxed again and i felt how my ass sucked his fist inside. He fisted me for at least 30 minutes before he starting to punch fuck me with his fist non-stop for 10 minutes. As he pulled out my ass remained open. Then we kissed.

[ I never asked him for his status otherwise i would have know that he was poz and that he loaded me up with enough toxic cum to poz me three times over! ]

MORE TO COME...

• Like 26
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 17

• 2 months later...