In record time

hellohere

I was really horny and had the afternoon off, so I decided to try out an ABS to see what I could find on an early weekday afternoon.  Boy was I surprised!!

I walked into the arcade and stood in an out of the way place until my eyes adjusted to the dark.  As soon as I started walking around, a guy looked straight at me, stepped into a booth, and closed the door.  I went into the next booth and kneeled down.  He pushed his rather small cock through the glory hole.  I was disappointed at how small it was, but I quickly realized he was a grower.  And he grew fast.  After a few minutes, he pulled his cock back and leaned down to ask if I wanted to come over.  Of course I did.  As soon as we were in the same booth, he turned me around and I pulled my pants down.  I knew he was about to impale me, so I started digging for the lube in my pocket to grease him up.  He fucked me for a while and then came in my hole.  I thanked him, pulled up my pants, and exited the booth.  

Just a few minutes later, another guy motioned me into a booth.  He quickly pushed his cock inside me and pounded away.  A few minutes later he was grunting out his load in my hole.  Load number 2 for me.

I was catching my breath while standing beside the door to a booth.  Two guys went in the booth.  One of them (the better looking one) leaned back out and asked if I wanted to get fucked again.   I was bent over the bench when my pants at my ankles in no time.  He shoved inside me while the other guy used his hole.  I just  stayed bent over while his forward thrusts went deep in me, and his backward thrusts forced the other guy's cock in him.  Not long until he flooded my hole.

I wanted to leave on a high, so I decided to go home.  I looked at the time stamp on the arcade receipt and the time on my dashboard.  42 minutes for 3 loads.  I think that's a new record for me.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9

• 2 weeks later...

i love this place for some sleazy fun. i've literally walked into the booth straight down the hall on the right, seeing a guy there with the door propped, pulled down my pants and been impaled within 2 min of paying.