Speculums?

garsento

On 7/30/2022 at 7:01 PM, garsento said:

This is what I was doing Wednesday/Thursday night with a new hung kinky play partner. He is new to the speculum, but he took to it. The way he pounded me with his big dick inside the speculum at a wide extension was amazing.received_359785579498669.thumb.jpeg.1c924ad21cdf8b5d3557540eb75490b7.jpeg

Fucking perfect!

• Piggy 1

Here is me looking all juicy and about to take a load.

Do you guys close them before you pull them out? I find if i do it tends to bite on my flesh - very painful. If i don't it stretches my cunt all the way to Australia. Also painful. And not in a nice way. Any tips?

IMG-20131206-WA0000.jpg

• 5 months later...
On 8/14/2022 at 8:08 AM, Guest said:

Do you guys close them before you pull them out? I find if i do it tends to bite on my flesh - very painful. If i don't it stretches my cunt all the way to Australia. Also painful. And not in a nice way. Any tips?

IMG-20131206-WA0000.jpg

The questioner may no longer be on the site, but it’s an important question, particularly with a Collins. I never close mine entirely when I’m ready to remove it, but instead place a finger between arms of the hinge so that there’s something to block complete closure. Complete closure usually results in pinched flesh, and steel is unyielding.

The thing about a Collins is that the blades don’t open parallel to one another, they splay outward inside you kind of like a Pear of Anguish. At full spread, removal is likely impossible for all but very accomplished hole stretchers (for whom the speculum would be of little use anyway), so at least some degree of closure is necessary. I’ve gotten so that I can now pull mine out half-open or so, but best practice really is to retract it nearly fully closed. The same is true for most any kind of speculum, as all of them press metal to metal on full closure.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/13/2022 at 7:39 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

Pics of me with my Collins in me. It was about half open. The guy doing it had never used one and he was nervous he'd hurt me. I just said "keep screwing it", but he stopped before i could really gape. I did get his piss in me though!

Spec.png

Seeing this thread pop up again really makes me want to use mine again. I think I've found a local pig to use it on me. Can't wait!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

The questioner may no longer be on the site, but it’s an important question, particularly with a Collins. I never close mine entirely when I’m ready to remove it, but instead place a finger between arms of the hinge so that there’s something to block complete closure. Complete closure usually results in pinched flesh, and steel is unyielding.

The thing about a Collins is that the blades don’t open parallel to one another, they splay outward inside you kind of like a Pear of Anguish. At full spread, removal is likely impossible for all but very accomplished hole stretchers (for whom the speculum would be of little use anyway), so at least some degree of closure is necessary. I’ve gotten so that I can now pull mine out half-open or so, but best practice really is to retract it nearly fully closed. The same is true for most any kind of speculum, as all of them press metal to metal on full closure.

Definitely easiest to almost close it but NOT entirely. Being pinched once teaches you that one for sure.  

17 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Very good advice and a clear description. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Seeing this thread pop up again really makes me want to use mine again. I think I've found a local pig to use it on me. Can't wait!

Mmm, glad you were opened enough to accept his piss stream... perfect!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 1/22/2023 at 10:45 PM, ErosWired said:

I am still here!

I have continued to play with the speculum with my partner. We did have a unpleasant incident when, after fucking me hard and loading me with the speculum in, there was a bit of blood. No lasting harm, but it hasade us more careful.

• Like 1

I like the idea of using one to spread my hole open.

I would want to do it with a guy I trust though. Spread me open for a good while then take it out so he can slide in easy.

I would be up for being spread open and letting him piss into me as well.

• 6 months later...
On 1/5/2022 at 5:10 PM, fskn said:

Fascinating topic and devices. Thanks for sharing, everyone!

The thought of opening a bottom's hole with a speculum, aiming for the center and shooting my cum inside, and then emptying some used condoms to add more cum, drives me wild.

Fucking hot! 😈🐽

• 6 months later...
On 8/14/2022 at 9:08 AM, Guest said:

IMG-20131206-WA0000.jpg

Man up

• 1 month later...