When did you come out to the world (Family and friends etc)

OzzieCumdumpster

15 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I came out to my parents the day before my 27th birthday, I didn’t want to do it where it could impact any family birthdays or get togethers other than my own. I had been taking cocks and cum LONG before that point though!!!

I also came out to my parents when I was 27. I was getting fucked already for 10 years by that time but sex was not a topic that was discussed at home. My mum was upset, my father silent. He finally said they had suspected it. I had never brought any girls home. The topic of me being gay was never brought up again.

Told my friends when I was 20 and at college. I had been cruising the park at night for 3 years by then. Wasn't a problem at all. Better even, I suddenly was the "gay friend" and they tried to set me up with other gay boys they or their friends-of-friends knew. At that time though I wasn't looking for a boyfriend but to get as much sex as I could. THAT hasn't changed LOL.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I came out when I was 21; i didn’t get to disclose to my family until much later, when I was in my early 30s. A few knew (they basically put two and two together). My parent didn’t want me to mention to my grandma that I’m gay (because of the concept of ‘face’; in my mom’s eyes, she thought she would lose face with her mom and her siblings if it became known that her son was gay). But I didn’t have to lie to my grandma…she asked me “do you have any friends?” I said, “yes, Lola”. Then she asked me, “guy friends or girl friends?”, while smiling. My grandma is a smart cookie.