asking for it

my alarm went off at 530am. i hopped into the shower and got ready. i was about to get fucked by a guy id met on a hookup site. 

it wouldnt be the first time. in fact, when i put the address into the gps that morning it asked if i was going to the gym and would i like to save the address. jeez.

i'd told him my situation--closeted bottom married to a woman--and expected him to stop responding, like most guys. but he said he understood and that was fine.

i was shaking the first time i went over. i'd never been fucked in the ass. i was dressed for work in slacks and some banana republic shirt. he answered the door in boxers and gave me a hanger while I undressed.

when i was naked he had me suck his cock. i was awkward but super eager. Once he was very hard he pulled a condom out of the bedside table and rolled it on his dick. he lubed me and his dick up and slid it inside as he pushed me down on the bed in missionary position.i guess its ridiculous to say but he fucked me like id fucked girls my whole life. it was intense. i had to ask him to stop for a minute. he stayed inside me. after a minute he squirted more lube on his cock and started fucking me again. i closed my eyes and contemplated. after all this time id actually gotten fucked by a guy. he was going to fuck my asshole with his cock until he ejaculated and that seemed like a great idea. and it was.

now i was experienced. lol. last night i cooked a fancy dinner for me and the wife and enjoyed good wine and i texted my friend 

"i want you to cum in me tomorrow."

that was true. itd always been part of my fantasies all those years i pretended i wasnt gay. taking a train of guys in the ass, no condoms in sight. begging to be the biggest cumslut.

he didnt reply but we had a plan for the next morning. like i said, i headed over. parked on the street like usual and headed into his apartment complex. it was endlessly repetitive but his apartment was next to a laundry room so that made it easy to find. 

i looked at my phone and saw i had a text from 2 minutes ago. "OK".

fuck. now i was having second thoughts. 

i walked towards the dryer exhaust  and then the apartment to the left. he took an extra minute to answer the door but was in his usual attire. everything started as usual including him rolliing on a condom. i was immediately relieved. it was not an acceptable risk to take.

the sex was amazing. my cock stayed hard and i shot a load on my stomach. he pulled out of my asshole and yanked off the condom. fuck. my eyes bugged and he was back inside me, thrusting hard.

i had asked for it. explicitly.

i was weighing whether i should ask him to stop when he grabbed my ass hard and pushed in deep. obviously he was ejaculating. my legs were wide, allowing his 7 inch penis to deposit his load all the way in me. 

• Like 20
  • Piggy 3

15 minutes ago, boy4you said:

Once you go raw, you never go back to a🤬 condom 

This in most cases correct !!  Once you go raw, the needs keep building and sooner or later, usually sooner, you will never want a condom in you ever again !!