Used Fetish Gear: Anyone used SecondSkin.co ?

AirmaxUK

I am thinking of having a clear out of some of the fetish gear that doesn't see much use, and while some stuff like boots could be sold on eBay I was thinking of giving Second Skin a try. 

( I have some reluctance to use eBay as they have return policies that in my experience stacked very hard in favour of the buyer. I sold a DSLR camera in mint condition on there and the buyer returned it, claiming it was broken - it was returned and what was returned was clearly another camera and broken. Since I didn't have the foresight to record the serial number before shipping, eBay wouldn't help. )

Curious to know if anyone has used Second Skin to buy or sell, and how it worked out.  

Link: [think before following links] https://secondskin.co

If you want an invite code, send me a direct message. 

I've bought stuff from secondskin. Mainly used socks and shorts that have (allegedly) been used for running, gym and as cum rags. I have one pair of socks that had an amazing stinky aroma and i have enjoyed both wearing them and also sleeping with them close to my nose.

I get the impression that stuff like new or barely worn rubber and leather wear shifts on there pretty quickly, and it is all pretty friendly and easy to use.

There's another site malesthingsworn.com and i dont know how they compare. And probably others.

• 3 months later...