My first real fisting!

BBBlondie

I was finally fisted completely a couple weeks ago - I wish I’d started sooner cuz I loved it, and now I’m wanting it like crazy.

I was at Steamworks in Berkeley, CA, where I had spent an hour or so getting bred real nasty and hot at the gloryholes. A good night getting plowed and seeded by some 8 anon guys. I finally took a break, very happy and floating a bit, took a few steps and decided I wasn’t ready to go anywhere yet, so I lay myself out on one of the fuck tables, naked, legs spread, with my little pussyhole tingling, gaping and oozing cum, completely exposed to anyone passing close enough to see (it’s very dark back there).

I lay there for a few minutes when a hand gently stroked my ass and probed my sloppy little hole with a finger. I gasped with pleasure and arched my back in response, so he put another finger in, and another and another and started stretching my already loose hole. It felt great. He patiently carried on stretching, sliding his hand inside me - a little more each time - interspersed with more stretching and soon was up to his knuckles, and was getting crazy intense - stretched hard and feeling very full and extremely erotic. 
I writhed like a belly dancer on the table and moaned and pushed back against his persistent ministrations. I don’t know how much time passed while this was going on, but we’d amassed a small but significant audience. I did notice that quite a few were jacking off watching our entertainment.  He still pushed into me millimeter by millimeter, and I realized I was moaning loudly and going up on my toes each time he pushed further, because it was wildly intense and edging on painful. Then it changed in one great rush. I gasped and shivered. I looked back and saw he had his whole hand inside me and was a good 5-6 inches beyond his wrist! He was gently, almost imperceptibly fucking me with his fist. Then he moved just a bit deeper and it was suddenly incredibly intense again. With a “Wow!” I sprang back up on my toes again. He quietly told me to lay down again and just relax, so I did, and he slowly pulled his arm out of me, which felt amazing in itself. Then it felt very strangely empty in my ass. I lay there shivering in an amazed near-orgasmic dream state, and I believe I was whispering “oh my god” over and over with an enormous grin plastered on my face.
He got up, smacked my butt cheek sweetly, told me “Good girl” and he was gone. I have no idea who he was, but I thanked him for doing that. 
When I finally rose from the fuck table, I felt what I thought was sweat running off my ass and legs, but then I realized it was cum. I guess a some of those masturbators, who were gone now,  had taken the opportunity to shoot some loads all over my now-really gaping, twitching, and spasming asshole.

I stumbled to the showers and went home shortly after.

One thing I noticed really soon after that is that now, when someone fucks me, I have no real problems about being too tight anymore. Spit or lube, spread my cheeks and any size  cock is basically an easy entry. I’m so thrilled with that, I’ve been offering my ass much more often to lots more tops - and saying yes  way more frequently when they offer to breed me. Really very cool! So happy with that. I now want to get fisted a lot more, too. Double fisted is now my new goal… gimme gimme gimme

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

1 hour ago, BBBlondie said:

I was finally fisted completely a couple weeks ago - I wish I’d started sooner cuz I loved it, and now I’m wanting it like crazy.

I was at Steamworks in Berkeley, CA, where I had spent an hour or so getting bred real nasty and hot at the gloryholes. A good night getting plowed and seeded by some 8 anon guys. I finally took a break, very happy and floating a bit, took a few steps and decided I wasn’t ready to go anywhere yet, so I lay myself out on one of the fuck tables, naked, legs spread, with my little pussyhole tingling, gaping and oozing cum, completely exposed to anyone passing close enough to see (it’s very dark back there).

I lay there for a few minutes when a hand gently stroked my ass and probed my sloppy little hole with a finger. I gasped with pleasure and arched my back in response, so he put another finger in, and another and another and started stretching my already loose hole. It felt great. He patiently carried on stretching, sliding his hand inside me - a little more each time - interspersed with more stretching and soon was up to his knuckles, and was getting crazy intense - stretched hard and feeling very full and extremely erotic. 
I writhed like a belly dancer on the table and moaned and pushed back against his persistent ministrations. I don’t know how much time passed while this was going on, but we’d amassed a small but significant audience. I did notice that quite a few were jacking off watching our entertainment.  He still pushed into me millimeter by millimeter, and I realized I was moaning loudly and going up on my toes each time he pushed further, because it was wildly intense and edging on painful. Then it changed in one great rush. I gasped and shivered. I looked back and saw he had his whole hand inside me and was a good 5-6 inches beyond his wrist! He was gently, almost imperceptibly fucking me with his fist. Then he moved just a bit deeper and it was suddenly incredibly intense again. With a “Wow!” I sprang back up on my toes again. He quietly told me to lay down again and just relax, so I did, and he slowly pulled his arm out of me, which felt amazing in itself. Then it felt very strangely empty in my ass. I lay there shivering in an amazed near-orgasmic dream state, and I believe I was whispering “oh my god” over and over with an enormous grin plastered on my face.
He got up, smacked my butt cheek sweetly, told me “Good girl” and he was gone. I have no idea who he was, but I thanked him for doing that. 
When I finally rose from the fuck table, I felt what I thought was sweat running off my ass and legs, but then I realized it was cum. I guess a some of those masturbators, who were gone now,  had taken the opportunity to shoot some loads all over my now-really gaping, twitching, and spasming asshole.

One thing I noticed really soon after that is that now, when someone fucks me, I have no real problems about being too tight anymore. Spit or lube, spread my cheeks and any size  cock is basically an easy entry. I’m so thrilled with that, I’ve been offering my ass much more often to lots more tops - and saying yes  way more frequently when they offer to breed me. Really very cool! So happy with that. I now want to get fisted a lot more, too. Double fisted is now my new goal… gimme gimme gimme

Wow - sounds amazing!  You’ve got me rock hard and dripping!  Would love that to happen to me! 💦😈

20 hours ago, BBBlondie said:

good for you, you nasty thing

• Upvote 1