Question about drugs and WS

Boy4dad2021

So I haven't had sex in a long time thanks to the pandemic. I tried WS once back then and enjoyed it.

I've messaged back and forth with this hot leather daddy. I'm renting the sling room...anyway I was asking if he's verbal/Dom and he said usually he brings Party favours and he gets really horny and verbal for his boy. He said he would make sure I got his piss too.... I'm so excited but I'm not really the hard drug type except poppers and I read a bit about some drugs coming out in the urine.... and obviously I'd have no tolerance level for it so I'm looking for advice.... should I ask to do WS first before he uses whatever he's gonna use or is it unlikely I'd get much of a hit off it? Please help... thx! Now this sucks cuz I am gonna be bred my multiple daddies and now I feel like I gotta be so careful if one of them on the fly wants me to take their piss....