Descent Into Depravity

Nasty2021

Moderator's Note: This post has been reported as belonging in the Crossdresser subforum. Although I tend to agree with that, that forum has no area for Chem Sex stories, so I am going to post this as a warning that at least the first chapter of this story involves a crossdresser. 

There was a knock on the hotel room door.

The transexual showed up looking just like the pictures she’d sent me over Grindr. Asian. Tall, thin, fake boobs, long black hair. She was dressed in a short miniskirt that hugged her ass, heels that accentuated her legs, and a revealing top that showed off her cleavage. Totally passable. I couldn’t believe my luck. “Hey, hun,” she said as she leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. I invited her into my room, not knowing that she was about to change my life. “Get comfortable,” I said, “You look delicious.” I closed and locked the door.

I was traveling for work and staying in a hotel for three weeks. I had just arrived, was horny, and had a craving for transexual cock. At the time, I considered myself straight, was engaged to a hot woman, but had long had a thing for transexuals. I had called my fiancée beforehand to let her know I was tired from traveling and would be sleeping. My last words to her that evening were: “I love you.” I figured that my business trip was a good chance to get into some trouble and had found this transexual gem on Grindr shortly after arriving at my hotel room. I hit her up and we hit it off through chat quickly. She didn’t hesitate when I invited her to come over and we agreed on the time and I gave her my hotel and room number. Now, here she was.

As she sat down on the bed her skirt rode up, and I could caught a glimpse of a bulge in her panties. “Do you party?” she asked, giving me a sultry look. I never had partied before but I was in an unusually openminded mood so I said, “I haven’t before, but I’d be willing to try.” She smiled, showing a flash of white teeth. “Fuck yes,” she replied, “Let me get you set up.” She reached into her bag and pulled out a glass pipe and a torch. “I’ll teach you what to do,” she stated matter-of-factly, “Do exactly what I say and I’ll having you feeling good in no time.”

She put the glass pipe in my hand. I put it to my mouth. She put the flame under the bowl and showed me how to roll the pipe with my fingers. Then, she looked at me and said “Inhale, NOW. As much as you can.” The sweet chemical taste was something I’d never experienced before and I sucked in as much as I could. “HOLD IT,” she demanded. I did. Then she said, “Okay, now let it out.” I exhaled and a huge cloud of white smoke came out of my mouth. “Yeah, that was a GOOD hit.” She seemed pleased, took a hit of her own, and then made me take a few more hits.

A feeling unlike anything I’d ever felt washed over me. I felt euphoric and extremely horny. As I took one more hit, something shifted inside me and suddenly all I wanted was cock. She saw the look in my eyes as I looked at her crotch and she laughed, “Do you want this dick, baby?” I nodded, “Please, give it to me. I want it.” She slipped her miniskirt off and then her panties. And then her top. She was totally naked and her cock was there, right in my face, already rigid. I hungrily took it into my mouth and began sucking. With her cock in my mouth, I felt so naughty especially because my future wife, back at home, had no idea what I was doing. I could taste precum and it was driving me wild. After sucking for a while, she looked down at me and told me, “I’m gonna fuck your ass now.” She told me to get on all fours and stood behind me. I didn’t hesitate. I wanted her cock inside me.

She applied some lube and I felt her enter my hole slowly. “Mmmm, baby, you feel good,” she said as she worked her cock into my tight ass. I couldn’t think straight and was feeling wild, but fleetingly had a thought about safety, “Are you wearing a condom?” I asked. She just laughed. “No, baby. I’m fucking you raw. I’m gonna breed you.” Instead of being disturbed, her statement turned me on. I pushed back on her cock, falling into a state of pure ecstasy, as I told her: “Yes. Fuck me raw. Please breed me!” She started fucking me hard and the only thing I knew at that point was that I wanted her cum inside of me. After ramming my ass for a while she tensed up and said, “Take my load, bitch,” and then pumped her load deep into my hole. I could feel it. It felt warm and wet and I also felt something I’d never felt before: raging depraved lust.

She pulled out and I could feel her cum leaking out of my hole. “Holy fuck,” I said, “I want more cum inside me.” I knew I had crossed a line but I didn’t care. The clouds  made me feel like nothing more than a hole to be used. She laughed as she put her cock into my mouth and made me clean it off with my mouth. “Do you? Well…you should get back on Grindr. Do you do guys?” I had never been fucked by a guy before, but my desire for cum felt insatiable. “I never have.” She gave me a look that can only be described as devilish. “I’ll leave you this pipe and a baggie of shards. Take some hits. I’ll line some cock up for you. But you have to take anyone that I send over… and you have to take them raw.”

I was still on all fours, my ass in the air with her cum leaking out of me. She helped me take another hit and I descended into an even deeper level of desire. “Yes,” I said hungrily, “I’ll let anyone do me raw.” I didn’t care about anything and the thought of my fiancée back at home was distant; I wanted raw cock and I wanted to get breeded. I watched as the transexual who had just breeded me put her clothes back on. She leered at me: “You’re going to be a filthy cumdump, baby. I’m going to turn you into a WHORE.” The way she said the word “whore” sounded evil and it only turned me on more. She made me give her my phone number and told me to wait for more cock. I moaned hornily as I watched her walk out of the room.

My descent into depravity was only beginning.

Edited by drscorpio
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11