Pozzed By My Own Uncle

It was my parents' wedding anniversary and they decided to travel for a second honeymoon. They didn't want to leave me home alone, so they asked Uncle Drew to stay with me. He was my father's younger brother, but he was at least forty. Uncle Drew was bald, furry and tattooed. His body was robust and I couldn't take my eyes off him. I knew he was gay, but I never had the courage to tell him that I was gay too, because he never really liked me.
The day my parents left, he arrived at my house and he was in a foul mood. I knew he didn't want to be there, so I stayed out of his way. When night came, he prepared dinner and asked me to eat with him.
“What were you doing in that room all day?” he asked.
“I was playing video games, uncle,” I said.
"Enough games for today, I cooked, so you'll clean up when we're done eating."
“Ok".
Uncle Drew got a beer from the fridge and started drinking. I took the empty dishes to the sink and started washing everything while he drank. I was wearing baggy shorts and I noticed that he glanced at my ass every now and then.
“Do you have a girlfriend?” he asked.
“No, uncle, I'm gay just like you”, I finally confessed.
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"No sir"
He continued drinking and I finished washing the dishes. When I was about to go back to my room, he motioned for me to sit in front of him. The man was a little drunk and I realized that this wasn't his first beer.
“Do your parents know you're gay?” he asked.
“No, sir,” I said.
"And have you had sex with a lot of boys?"
"No, uncle, I'm still a virgin"
Uncle Drew looked at me like he didn't believe me. But I was really telling the truth, I was still at school and I hadn't had sex with any boys. Once the PE teacher jacked with his finger in my ass, but he hadn't penetrated me. I didn't tell this to my uncle.
“When I was your age, I had sex with a lot of guys,” he said.
"I'm very shy"
“Have you ever been attracted to anyone?” he asked.
“I had a massive crush on you when I was younger”, I confessed and felt my cheeks turning red.
The man looked at me as if considering what I had said, but then he shook his head and took another sip of his beer. I was disappointed, because I still wanted to lose my virginity with my own uncle.
“We're never going to have sex,” he said.
"Why not? I'm gay, so are you. I can see you have a hard-on."
"Jeremiah, you are my nephew"
“So what?” I asked. "My dad doesn't need to know."
I put a hand on my uncle's knee and he pushed it away. I could see in the man's eyes that he wanted to fuck me, but he was confused.
“You don't know what you're asking for”, he said.
“Uncle, please, I want this”, I almost begged.
I put my hand back on his knee and he took my hand in his. Instead of pulling away again, Uncle Drew brought my hand to his cock, which was hard under his jeans. Then he said:
"You will bitterly regret this, boy".

• Like 30
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 2

PART 2

“I always wanted to know the size of your dick, I figured at least eight inches,” I said as I ran my hand over my uncle's pants.
“Try ten,” he replied.
I widened my eyes and unzipped his jeans. His cock sprang out, hard as iron. That cock was drooling and very wet with pre cum.
“Suck that cock,” my uncle ordered.
I knelt on the floor in front of him and licked his glans. Uncle Drew tasted good in my mouth. As I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, he took off the white t-shirt he wore. So I could see his hairy belly and his tattoos. He had a scorpion on the left side and a biohazard symbol on the right side.
“I always liked your tattoos, uncle,” I said.
“Talk less and suck more,” he said.
His cock was really big and I couldn't even get half of it in my mouth. Uncle Drew had his eyes closed and his muscular arms were behind his head.
“I think you are becoming my favorite nephew,” he said.
I continued sucking until my mouth ached, but he didn't cum. Every now and then Uncle Drew would slap me hard across the face, but I kind of liked it. He wanted to make me understand that he was the real man there, while I was just a little bitch ready to serve.
“I want to fuck you in your bed,” he said.
My uncle got up and went to my room. I ran after him, desperate to please this man who had been a part of my dreams since I was a child.
“Take off your clothes and get in bed on all fours,” he ordered.
I was nervous, but I took off my shirt and the shorts I was wearing. I had a jockstrap underneath because I had been exercising earlier. When he saw that, he told me not to take the jock off, because he liked it. I climbed into bed wearing only socks and the white jockstrap. I thought he was going to start fucking me, but then I felt something hot and wet on my ass. Uncle Drew was sticking his tongue inside me and it felt really good. I started moaning as he tongue-fucked me, that was the best thing I had ever felt.
“You're tight,” he said.
I only managed to moan in response.
“I'll leave a gap in you when I'm done,” he decreed.
Uncle Drew then put a finger inside me and it felt really good. Then I felt a second finger enter me and it started to hurt a little because he scratched me with his nails, but I took it in silence. The man positioned himself behind me and started rubbing the head of his cock in my hole.
“Are you sure you want this?” he asked.
"Yes, uncle, fuck me, please."
"There's no going back."
"I know, I want you to fuck me hard."
“You're really going to regret what you're doing,” Uncle Drew warned me.
Then he started to force the head of his cock into my hole. That was really big, but then it came in with a pop noise. And that was when I fainted from the pain I felt.

• Like 28
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 22
  • Thanks 2

PART 3 (this part might be the last one, but if you guys want more, I can try to write)

I woke up to Uncle Drew slapping me across the face. I felt a huge pain in my ass and realized that he took advantage of my fainting to put his entire cock inside me, balls deep.
“Wake up, boy,” he said.
“It's really hurting, take it out”, I asked.
“You teased me, now you'll have to take it”, the man replied. "And you better not pass out again because I want to hear your screams while I fuck you."
“I don't want this anymore,” I tried to argue.
"I said there was no turning back."
Tears were falling from my eyes; I was in a lot of pain and I was feeling humiliated. My own uncle was raping me, that couldn't be true. I was the one who asked him to have sex with me, but that had gone too far. I couldn't take it.
“So fucking tight,” he said.
Then Uncle Drew started moving inside me. He pulled out almost his entire cock and I felt relief, but then he entered me again with one quick movement. I screamed out of pain and he laughed.
“I thought I would treat you differently because you are part of the family,” he said. "But I'm going to give you the same gift I give to every little fag I fuck."
“Uncle, please”.
"Jeremiah, my DNA will be a part of you forever when I dump my charged load inside of you."
I had no idea what he was talking about, I just felt the pain. He hit hard and deep. When I started to get used to it, I realized that his strokes hit my prostate and that made my own dick get hard.
“You're starting to enjoy being fucked by your uncle,” he said.
“It still hurts,” I complained.
"You'll like it when the sweet venom of the scorpion is inside you."
Uncle Drew started a hip movement very slowly, not taking his hairy chest off of my back and his mouth off of my ear. Between kisses and bites, he kept calling me a faggot with tight ass, my uncle's bitch with a hot ass, a cock swallower and a bitch in heat.
“Do you want this toxic cum up your ass?” he asked then.
"Yes, uncle, I do".
The movement started to intensify and my body started to react as the pain lessened and the pleasure increased. So that was when he finally lifted his chest and braced the mattress with his arms to fuck me hard. I just reared my ass, forcing it against his body, and so the movements repeated faster and faster. Uncle Drew was pitching his body forward and I threw my ass back, making a loud noise. The pace was increasingly frantic and strong.
“I'm going to fill your hole with cum, I'm going to breed you”, he said.
Uncle Drew made a roar sound and collapsed onto my back. His cock throbbed; his body shook. I felt a hot liquid inside me and I knew he had cum. My ass was being flooded with jets and jets of spur.
“Take my seed, you fucking fag,” he said.
Now it was my uncle's body that didn't respond, he was completely limp on top of me, moaning, howling with pleasure. I swayed and pushed my body against his, wanting him to enter me even more, making sure my ass wouldn't lose even a drop of his precious seed. After all, that had been pretty good, even with the violence.
“I said you would regret it,” he said then.
“I don’t. Even though it hurt a lot, I liked that you were the one who took my virginity.”
“You'll regret it now that I'm going to tell you the truth,” he said. “I am HIV positive and I am not taking my medications. The load I put deep in your hole is full of viruses. And right now, my viruses are invading your bloodstream and taking over your body. I scratched you a lot before, so they would find the easy way in.”
“Why did you do that?”, I asked with wide eyes, I was scared.
“You asked for it, now it's too late. I'm going to fuck you and dump my toxic cum in you every day until your parents get back from their trip. By the end of this week, you'll have become the cumdump you were meant to be. It's no use crying, Jeremiah, it's too late for that.”
Then Uncle Drew slapped my ass hard, laughed, and walked out of my room. What had I gotten myself into?

• Like 22
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 31
  • Thanks 1

Loved the story.   I hope there will be another chapter, outlining each additional toxic load going into Jeremiah, possibly with Jeremiah coming to terms with being a cumdump and begging not also for his uncle's cock and toxic cum, but that of his buddies.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1