Dressing to advertise being a slut

reirakubot

I've been wondering, as I've taken to over the last decade dressing normally very cleanly as an average build almost 6 foot, 160 pound half asian man...  what I should look to wear to .... well to be noticed as a slut ... thinking both blatantly on occasion, and maybe something to subtle to my normal clothing, which is a mix of slim fit jeans and pants, buttoned shirts or very nice tshirts normally.

I like talking to people online and meeting them that way and being a slut in private... but I kind of want to feel the excitement on occasion of thinking, yeah, everyone knows I am...  I just had never thought of presenting myself that way until recently, and don't really know what would work for me.

image_2021-09-27_203125.png

Edited by reirakubot
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, ViralLoads said:

Never can go wrong with a Nasty Pig baseball cap.  Discrete but very obvious for the right person…

Exactly right.  A Nasty Pig baseball cap and / or a Nasty Pig tee shirt should get you good results.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Jimmi said:

Short shorts, mesh top, or a top that exposes your midriff is a suggestion.  Just be careful though.  Dress too slutty and you run the risk of attracting abuse from homophobes. 

Yeah, definitely a concern, but I do so want to on occasion just be --- obvious and let it out.

Baseball cap and t-shirt will definitely be on my list.

• Upvote 1

nasty pig anything (hat, t, socks, etc), a jockstrap with the band visible, bandana, if you want to go old school, sexually provocative (or ambiguous) t shirt...

Depending what you're into you could also wear accessories specific to that  - a collar, handcuffs, fur or rubber, leather cuffs/harness/leg harness, etc

• Upvote 1

On 9/28/2021 at 2:41 AM, ViralLoads said:

Never can go wrong with a Nasty Pig baseball cap.  Discrete but very obvious for the right person…

And I think I'll had this to my everyday dressing. Thanks for the advice!

Edited by CumDump79
Just a typo to correct

Last summer, I needed some short shorts. Didn't really know what I was looking for. Then someone recommended JJ Malibu clothing. They were having a huge sale, so I got a couple pairs. I wear them at the gym, but so far, no one takes any notice. Perhaps I'm barking up the wrong trees. 

It depends on where your proposing to meet this man. Heads are certainly going to turn if your initial meet is a restaurant and you walk in wearing a rubber shirt. If it's a bar or club for "like minded" men, there are lot of things that are going to get you message across. Sailor fronted jeans, or better still, leather sailor fronted jeans are an obvious indicator that your not "the boy next door " type. If you have a biker jacket with epaulets, be sure to place a cock ring on one of them. A t-shirt with an open v neck will give a man a view of a harness underneath. That's if you own any of these things.... If not, a short length of chain and a padlock round your neck will indicate your willingness to submit.

You could get a local seamstress to put an all round zip in a pair of jeans for easy access. A couple of short zips can easily be retrofitted to a t-shirt, giving access to your nips. Sew them on yourself on the front of the t-shirt and, when fixed, open and cut the shirt underneath to give a "punk" look. Customize your tee with a craft knife, cutting holes to expose your nips or to reveal any tattoos on your body. Your local adult store will have a range of leather wrist cuffs that are relatively inexpensive. A leather popper pouch strung round your neck will show your ready for all occasions 🙂. If you're nervous about going to a sex shop, just go to the local pet store and buy a studded leather dog collar. It can be customized with a tag in the shape of a pig or a tag with" slut" on it.

No matter what your wear when you meet, the most important thing is "Attitude". Sluts are usually confident and will be upfront about what they want 😉

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, billy88666 said:

No matter what your wear when you meet, the most important thing is "Attitude". Sluts are usually confident and will be upfront about what they want 😉

^^^ This is more important than anything you'll ever wear. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 1:33 PM, billy88666 said:

You could get a local seamstress to put an all round zip in a pair of jeans for easy access.

Don’t worry, she won’t ask any questions - they do this all the time because men are constantly needing to unzip their pants in the back.

Yeah. Expect raised eyebrows.

In addition to what you wear and the excellent advice about attitude, I might suggest that you be conscious of the way you walk. Just incorporating a little sway that rocks your ass subtly back and forth as you walk by them can make a difference. There’s science behind this - the female pelvic/hip structure is more broadly centered than in males, thus producing a more ‘rocking’ gait. I use this to good effect at bathhouses. You don’t want to be obvious about it, but sashay that ass.