Young Engaged bride to be discovers she loves being breed by Men

Hungtop4barehole

I am engaged to a hot frat guy who is 5’11 180 muscled with brown hair and eyes and a fat 7.5 that makes me roll my eyes every time he fucks me.  We met on a hook up and once he fucked me, I was hooked on him and although we both had significant others, we broke up with them and have been dating for two years.  I recently moved in with him and his house mates while we finish grad school.

My fiancé is Bryan, and he lives with Randy, Scott and Joe.  Randy is blonde, blue eyes and is 5’10 180 muscled and tan, Scott is 5’11 200 muscled brown hair and a furry chest and Joe is 6’2 195 auburn hair and lean with green eyes of the three Scott is the most attractive. They are three white guys, in shape frat guys too.  It took some getting used to for the guys who often walked around half naked or naked just out of the shower to cover up now that I was living there.  I inadvertently got a look at Randy and Scott naked one day and they both stood there shocked that I was home from class and they both had amazing bodies and what look like big dicks hanging between their legs.  They both apologized and but I Scott would surprise me naked often and I thought he did it on purpose.  He never really said anything but would wink at me an make my blush but never made a move. 

I found myself thinking about the guy often but one day I was home, and Joe was on the sofa with loose shorts free balling in his tank top and his legs spread and his dick hanging out the leg of his shorts in plain sight.  It looked huge and he started up small talk and the longer we talked I thought his dick was growing and asked me to come sit with him, I hesitated but without a word came and sat down beside him.  He told me Scott and Randy were out of town for a few days and it would just be the three of us. 

I wondered why he was telling me this but when he leaned in and kissed me, I realized he wanted me to know we were alone and since Bryan was at work it was just the two of us. I suddenly was hugely attracted to him, but I broke off the kiss and told him I was engaged to Bryan, and he told me he knew and that no one had to know.  He put his hand on my leg and run it up to my panties and I knew I should have pushed his hand away, but he felt so good, and he leaned in and kissed me again and slide my panties aside and began to rub my clit and then he worked his finger I my extremely wet pussy. I began to moan, and he broke off the kiss and told me he wanted to this ever since I moved in.

I knew I should break free and tell him I could not do this to Bryan, but he felt so good, and he began to pull off my panties and he grabbed me and lifted me and twisted me around and put me on his lap.  He deep kissed me and made out for a few minutes and then he picked me up and carried me to his room and laid me on the bed and he went down on me and ate my like I have never been eaten before.  I came within five minutes, and he kept eating me out and I soon came again.

He pulled off me and slowly kissed up my body and sucked on my right nip before coming back to kiss me as he slides his big dick against me and rubbed his big dick back and forth on my clit and then he pressed, and his big dick stretched me as he inched his ten-inch dick in me slowly. I came again and he began to slowly fuck me with 8 inches as he bottomed out inside me and then stretched me and got another inch inside me before he came inside me.  Twenty minutes later he pulled out and helped me up and into the shower cleaning us both off and then the water shut off and he dried me off and leaned in and kissed me and then said, no one will ever know.  I tingled as he rubbed his hand up my back and whispered in my ear that this could be a one-time thing, but he is ready to be with me anytime I want.

He winked at me and then headed back to his room, he was so tall and a great ass as he walked away and looked at his tall lean body disappeared in this room, and I want to my room after gathering my clothes and heading back to my room.  Feeling completely satisfied but guilty about cheating on my fiancé, Bryan with Joe. I tried to put it out of my head, but Joe was there all day and even hung out with Bryan and watched a game when Bryan got home, and we all had dinner together.  Bryan was holding my hand at the table and Joe put his leg against mine under the table.  It felt like electricity though my body as Joe made me relive every moment from earlier.  Bryan announced that he to work again tomorrow and Joe winked at me when Bryan was watching TV and mouth that he gets me again.  I blushed and he was making me wet thinking about him, so I excused myself and went into the kitchen and started to clean up. 

Bryan and Joe stayed up and watched another game and I went to bed knowing Joe’s cum was still inside me and glad that Bryan did not want to have sex for fear Bryan would eat me out and know I had cum in me.  Bryan came in later and I pretended that I was asleep, and he dozed off and I did also a few minutes later. When I woke up in the middle of the night I ran into Joe in the kitchen. He leaned down and kissed me and I broke it off as I did not want Bryan to know and he told me I was all he could think about, I knew he was all I could think about but did not admit it to him and I hurried back to the bedroom as he slapped my ass on the way out.

Bryan woke me up and fucked me in the morning and he did not notice that I had cum in me as he blew inside me and rushed to the shower to get ready for work.  I slept in and when I got up Joe was also gone.  I ran some errands and when I got home Joe was sitting in the same spot with his shorts and his dick was hard hanging out the leg of his shorts.  I got in between his legs and sucked his dick, and he pulled his tank off and then his shorts and he pulled me off his dick and led me to the bedroom and let me continue to suck him after he undressed me.  He pulled me around and began to eat me out as I sucked him, and I came hard, and he flipped me around and began to work his big dick inside me and fucked me for the next thirty minutes till he came in me, and I came on his dick three times.

I had told him I had never felt anything like it, and I loved him inside me as I screamed as I came the last time.  He pulled out and showered with me again and then told me I needed to get out since Bryan would be home soon.  I rushed back to the kitchen and collected myself and waited for Bryan to come home.  He was late getting back, and Joe had left and went to the gym and said nothing when he left.  Bryan came home and he kissed me and lead me to the bedroom and ate me out and he usually only gets me wet and slides in, but he ate me deep and told me how great I tasted today.  I knew it was Joe he was tasting, and I just spread my legs wider and let him taste my crummy hole and moaned and then he pulled off and slide in and fucked me till he came and then told me to get cleaned up and he was taking me to dinner.  

We had a great dinner, but I kept wandering off thinking about Joe and wondering when we could get together again since Randy and Scott would be back in another day.  They were not out together, and I had no idea who was getting back first but once others were in the house, I was worried Joe would not want to play. The last day we were alone before the guys came home, we only had two hours along and Joe breed me one more time and again Bryan eat me out and made me cum and he told me he never enjoyed it as much as he had the last two nights.  I was really starting to enjoy sex with Bryan, but I could not stop thinking about Joe.

Once the guys were home Joe left for a few nights and stayed with over at his girl’s house and I was a total bitch those two days, the guys all thought I was on the rag, but I was totally horny and unfulfilled and needed Joe in the worst way.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

The past two nights my fiancé tried to get with me, but I was not in the mood and told him I had a headache. I finally decided I had to reach out to Joe.  I text him and tell him I needed to see him, and he text me back that he would be home in a few days and if I need a big dick, I should text his buddy David, he can help you out.  I was pissed but after a few hours I text David and said Joe told me to text you.  David shot a text back that Joe text me too.  Think you should come over and he sent his address.

I text back that I did not know, then he shot me a picture of his junk and I told him I was on the way. All the way over I kept telling myself to turn back.  I had no Idea what this guy looked like other than his huge dick. I arrived and went up to the door and he opened it before I could knock, and David was hot.  He stood 6’4 200 pounds muscled with dark black hair and a hairy chest with a six-pack abs.  He could model he was so hot. He was shirtless in a pair of shorts, and he had to be free balling since I could see the outline of his big dick.

He seemed nice but once I got inside, he ordered me to take off my clothes.  I began to take my top off and slip my shirt down and he said all your clothes.  I unfastened my bra and slipped my panties off and then he ordered me to take off his shorts and I slide them down while his dick began to grow. He pushed me down and made me suck his cock and then he told me to get to his bedroom and get on the bed with my ass facing the door.  I walked into his room, and it was neat and clean with a large king size bed and white sheets, and I got on all fours with my ass facing the door.  I did not have to wait long, and I felt hands on my ass and my legs being spread and a tongue deep I my ass and fingers in my pussy.  David seemed so tender now and that seemed odd. 

I soon learned that it was not David when David slapped my ass and totally started me, and he came around and got in front of me a fed me his cock. He saw my concern and he told me his brother was in town and I had very good timing.  His brother Geo soon slide his big dick into my pussy and began to fuck me as Dan encouraged him by telling him to fuck that slut, breed her cunt dude.  Flood that pussy and after twenty minutes of this he finally slides all the way inside me and unleased a hid huge load and slowly slipped out of my and slapped my ass and told me he was in town for three more day and left the room. David did not take long, and he slide his huge fat dick inside me and fucked my hole while he called me a whore and slut and then he breeds me fifteen minutes later. He got up and went to the bathroom and told me to get dressed and go home.  I got up and he told me be here tomorrow at 3 PM understand?  I told him I did but had no intention of coming back.  I knew Joe was coming back and I really wanted him.

Joe text me and said that David approved of me and wanted me back tomorrow at 3PM, I text that I would rather wait for him, and he said, be there babe.  I text him back okay and planned my day around the 3 PM Fuck.  Here I had cum deep inside me and it is exactly what I wanted but I wished it was Joe’s.  My guy was so sweet, and we had a great night, and he again ate me out like he had never done before and then breed me just like two other guys had done earlier.  Would I need to only have sex with someone else fucked me is all I could think about when I dozed off.

I awoke with a pit I my stomach, how could I take cum from other guys like this and not get caught.  I tried to put it out of my head and went about my day to clear my errands before the afternoon so I could be on time to see David. I made my way to David’s place and when I arrived there was an envelope on the door addressed to slut.  I took it and inside was a note that read, go to the back door and let yourself in, get undressed and get up on the bed and have your ass facing the door just like last time.  Slip the blindfold on and get ready to be a slutty cum dump.  I wanted to run but I went to the back and followed every instruction and as waiting I hard the door open and close and then hands on my ass then a mouth on my ass and fingers in my pussy like last time.  This guy seemed like he had a beard, I wondered if his brother grew a beard since last time and when I felt the guy’s fat dick, I knew it was a new guy I had never felt before.  He was only about 7.5 but thick as fuck and he fucked me for ten minutes and shot inside me.  I heard the door and then another guy shoved his dick inside my wet pussy and fucked me for five minutes and shot inside me.  His dick was about the same thickness as my fiancé’s, and it sort of made me feel guilty.  Two more guys with average dick fucked me and then his bother and David came in and took turns fucking me and they each bread me and David told me what a good whore I was and that he would be in touch and that he would text me for my next visit.

I went home but with all the cum I was leaking all the way home and I showered and cum was leaking out and down the drain.  I washed my panties and hung them up and waiting my guy to come home and knew I needed him to taste me and all that cum still up inside me. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Brett my fiancé ate me out for almost a half an hour before breeding me himself and the held me and told me that he never loved that with anyone until recently with me.  What ever you are doing keep it up I fucking love tasting you and think about it all the time.  He slid inside me and fucked me again since he was getting horned up talking about it. 

The morning came and I knew Joe was due back soon and really wanted him but again David text and told me to come by at noon.  When I arrived there was a note like last time and I followed the directions and went around and got on all fours and slide the blindfold on and minutes later I heard the door and then felt hands on my ass and the guy put his left hand on my back and pushed me down and spread my legs and began to eat me out and I was moaning and soon came and then he pulled up and slide a huge dick inside me and he spoke for the first time and I realized the guy was black and his dick was so big it was stretching me and it hurt, I was wincing, he soon told me to breath and relax my cunt as he slowly slide in and out of me.

He picked up the pace as he fucked me, and he was going deeper and deeper inside me.  It hurt and I was whimpering and moaning and then he shoved in deep, and I could feel him convulse and knew he was breeding me. He kept his dick in me draining his balls and then slowly slide put of me.  He got dressed and after hardly speaking he got on the phone and call someone and told them they needed to get over here and breed that white whore. He put the guy on speaker and shaped a few pics and I could hear the guy say Fuck yea, that cunt needs BBC.  I am bringing Malcom also. The guy walked out and shut the door behind him and a minute later another black guy came in and said, fuck he beat me to you.  He got in your slut pussy first.

Oh well. He had to have been pulling out his big dick while he was saying that because he pressed his thick dick inside me and began to fuck my recently cum filled hole hard and deep. His dick was thicker than the last guy but not as long and he slide in slowly and then began to long dick me and fifteen minutes later he came in me with a grunt and as his dick twitched inside me.  He pulled out and called a bud of his and I could only hear his side of the conversation and he told the guy he needed to stretch my pussy out with his monster dick and the guy seemed to agree and then he hung up and told me I was fucked and chuckled as he walked out. 

The two guys arrived next, and one felt up my ass while the other fed me his cock. This guy was thick and filled my mouth as the other guy who was long and thinner dicked fucked me deep and only lasted ten minutes and shot in me and the guy in my mouth pulled out and went back and fucked my pussy for fifteen minutes and shot his load in me.  The other guy must have left because we were alone and then I hard the door and a guy asked how is that cunt?  The guy in me said wet and stretched and then he said fuck nigger I need to watch you destroy that white pussy.  The guy who had me suck his dick came over and fed me his crummy dick to clean off and the other guy took his place while the guys who was feeding me told me to breed and this is going to hurt for a little while until he gest in you babe.

The guy behind me pressed what felt like a tree trunk against my wet already stretched pussy and he pressed in, and I screamed and tried to pull of the cock, and I finally got loose to beg him to stop and tell him no, please but he was already halfway inside me and he said babe it is too late.  He slow fucked me there and I opened up some and then he pressed in and it hurt again and I began to cry and soon his balls were against me and I could feel his pubic hair and he slow fucked me and after twenty minutes I opened up and he was able to pull out four inches and then slam it back in taking my breath away ever time and after another ten minutes he pressed inside me and shot his load in me.

I thought he would pull out, but he just kept it inside me and began to fuck me for another five minutes and gave me yet another load and then he slowly pulled out and the other guy left, and the guy told me I was the best white pussy he has ever had as he walked out the door and shut it behind me.  I made my way home as cum leaked out of me and when I arrived home, I got in the shower and tried to clean the scent of those hot black men off me, but I could still smell them all night long. 

I really did not want to have sex with my fiancé, but he pulled my panties off in bed and ate me out and sucked the cum from my pussy and then kissed me and told me how great I tasted and tonight there was something different and amazing.  He ate me out and made me cum twice and then fucked and breed me.  In the morning he was asking me what I ate because I tasted to amazing and gave him a list of things, but I knew he loved all those BBC loads that were inside me.  I thought for a moment that I was marrying the stupidest guy who could not tell he was eating cum, but I just kissed him as he left for work.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...