Jolar Theater

phukhole

Checked out the new setup .  They recently redid the theaters and split it into 2 - VIP and regular. VIP is one room, large and open and bright - perfect for exhibitionists. The regular theater is split into 2 halves both with 2 videos.  Got fucked in the regular theater. sucked a few in both theaters too.  Would love to get a group of guys together and fuck in the VIP with guys watching/joining.....  Anyone else into theater action?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We'll have to set something up then.  It COULD be a fun spot.  I'd thought there'd be more of us on here, but apparently SD isn't well represented on here (or they're all just lurking).

• 1 month later...

I love Jolar! I've spent so many nights dressed up in lingerie & servicing Men's cocks in the theater rooms. I actually got pozzed there after being gangbanged by a bunch of guys for 4 hours one night last year lol I couldn't even tell you how many loads I took or how many guys fucked me. It's been a few months since I've been but I've got soooo many great stories about my experiences there. It's always been a great time & I always leave there feeling like a trashy, fucked up whore in the best possible way.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

When you go to a trashy public place you should be used as each man desires. When you leave it's important to take public transit and see who can tell and smell the sex.

If a new dick is offered it is not optional, he will pump his load inside your ass.

IMG_20210110_142344.jpg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

When you go to a trashy public place you should be used as each man desires. When you leave it's important to take public transit and see who can tell and smell the sex.

If a new dick is offered it is not optional, he will pump his load inside your ass.

IMG_20210110_142344.jpg

I totally agree 

I live to serve any Male any way any time any place 

If they're hard, they're welcum in me.  If they're not hard, I try to get them there.  If they CAN'T, for one reason or another I'll let them fumble for a bit before i tell them I need a hard cock in me and to come back later.  I try not to be mean unless they cockblock me.  Usually, they understand. Sometimes they'll watch me get used and it'll get them hard enough to fuck me. Other times, they don't. Which is sad, cause some of them have BIG old floppy dicks. 

• 1 year later...