Sold To My Teacher

NOTE: This is a 4 part story, I wrote all of it already, but I'm translating it to English.

PART 1

Everyone said that Andrew had only become friends with me in the last year of school because of interest. He was the typical popular guy who doesn't really care about studying, whereas I've always been the nerd. Until that year, we had never really talked, but all of a sudden, he started to sit next to me. Within weeks, he had me under his wing. All the people who ignored me at school suddenly became my friends.
He would always need help with his homework and he asked me to give him the responses of the tests, so everyone said he was just using me. But it was thanks to him that I started talking to people more, so it was a fair exchange. On weekends, we always went to someone's house to drink, which I had never done before.
What no one saw is that Andrew was really a nice guy to me. Whenever we were alone, he did everything he could to get a smile out of me. He promised to protect me and said I was the only person he could really trust, so I trusted him too. Naive as I was, it didn't take me long to fall in love.
The year went by very quickly and graduation was just around the corner. Andrew still hadn't received his grades in some subjects and he was afraid of failing the finals. I was not worried about my grades, so my real fear was what would happen next year. I would go to college, he would start working, so we wouldn't see each other that often. I was scared at the prospect of us getting too far apart and the friendship ending.
That's why I decided to completely open up to him. If I confessed my feelings, maybe he could say he felt the same way. I suspected he liked me too and didn't have the heart to admit it. So, I decided to open up one day after school.
"I'm in love with you," I said.
“Dude, this is weird,” he said. “I suspected you were gay, but I'm not. I’m sorry.”
The disappointment of it hit me full force and I ran home. I never wanted to see Andrew again. When night came, however, he started calling me and I answered, hoping he had changed his mind.
“I've been thinking about what you said,” he said.
"Forget about it", I asked.
“No, maybe I can be with you, but for that you have to help me with something first.”
"You know I would do anything for you", I confessed.
"Meet me at the school door in half an hour".
I took a shower and used a lot of perfume, hoping that he would finally make my dreams come true. If Andrew agreed to be with me, even if it was just once, I would be the happiest person in the world. When I arrived at school, he was already waiting for me, sitting in front of the place, he looked restless.
"You took your time," he said, and my heart fluttered.
"What am I supposed to do for you?" I asked anxiously.
“My grades came out today and almost everything went well. But I’m failing Geography. I'll have to take the remedial exam and you know this has always been my worst subject, there's no chance that I’m getting good grades.”
"You can do it, I'll help you study," I suggested, thinking that was what he wanted.
“I came to the school earlier to talk to Mr. Jenkins and he said there's another way.”

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

PART 2

Mr. Jenkins was our teacher. His name was actually Moacyr Jenkins, but he didn't like it, so he asked us to call him by his nickname, Moa. The guy was a real asshole in the classroom and hardly anyone liked him. He was above average rude with the students and his tests were the most demanding at school.
“What way?” I asked.
“I need your help, you said you would do anything for me.”
"Anything", I confirmed.
“Moa wanted me to suck his dick in exchange for an A. You know he's not married and there were always rumors that he was gay, but I've never confirmed it. Now I'm sure but I have a problem. You know I don't like cock.”
“And you want me to...”
"If you suck Moa in my place, he said he'll give me the A", Andrew said.
“You're kidding, right?”
“What's the problem, Alex? You said anything. If you suck his dick, I'll have sex with you every day until graduation.
I thought about that a bit. Graduation was in two weeks, so I would have plenty of time to be with Andrew. The problem was, I was still a virgin and I was saving myself for him. I didn't want Moa to be my first. The man was six feet tall, in his forties and had a body covered in tattoos, while I was a small tomboy with no hair on my body.
“I don't know...”, was my answer.
“You'll save my life, Alex, I'll owe you forever. He is inside the school; I'll call him saying you accepted.”
I waited apprehensively while he called Mr. Jenkins. A few minutes later, the man walked through the school's lobby and came towards us. There was a sly grin beneath his thick black mustache.
"Alex", he greeted squeezing my hand tightly.
“Do I have your word that you'll give me an A?”, Andrew asked.
“The gradebook is at my house, you’ll need to come with us, you can watch everything and then I'll change your grade.
“Watch?”, I asked, swallowing hard.
"I need a witness that I have your consent to what we are going to do", Moa said. “Now let's go to the car, it's better that no one sees the three of us here together.”
I followed Andrew and our Geography teacher to a black car that was parked on the school street. The two of them made an agreement along the way, but I didn't pay attention to anything. I could just think that I was going to suck my teacher while the guy I liked was watching.
Moa's house was a couple of neighborhoods away, so it took us about fifteen minutes to get there. He parked the car in the garage and we entered the old high-walled house. The yard was large and there were a few meters of free land between the neighboring houses, guaranteeing us privacy.
“Do you want some water?” he asked.
"No, I want to get this over with," said Andrew.
I just shook my head. The man poured himself a large glass, saying he was about to lose too much fluid, and drank it down in one gulp. I watched in awe as his Adam's apple bobbed up and down.
"I haven't had a student for a couple of years, the last one I had to take by force," he said. “It was a beautiful proposal to offer your friend to me, I would never have this idea alone. I stopped investing in students when they threatened to call the police.”
I looked at Andrew, realizing that this had been his plan from the beginning. Moa had never said that he would change his grade if he sucked his cock, he had offered my services without my knowing anything. But now I was already there, so I wasn't going to go back. Andrew would have to make those two weeks worth it.
"Sit on the sofa," Moa said when we got to the living room. “Side by side.”
Then he took out his cell phone and started filming. 
“Do you give consent to everything we're going to do here today?”, he asked me.
"Yes," I replied uncertainly.
“And you are proof that he accepts any kind of sexual act that we are going to do?”, he asked Andrew.
"Yes, sir," he replied.
Then Moa put the cell phone back in his pocket and said:
“I need guarantees, in case you regret it and want to screw me. Now open your mouth wide.”

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8

Another well written chapter.    I love where this seems to be going.   Alex seems used to Andrew using him and taking advantage of him, so this is just a new level for Alex.    Andrew appears to be much like my older brother.   Andrew seems to realize he can get something of value by controlling a submissive and assert himself as an alpha male, dom or master.  Andrew appears to be getting an A in Geography; to fuck a gay virgin sub or get sloppy seconds; as well as Alpha practice of controlling, dominating, using and whoring out a submissive.   Hopefully Alex learns his purpose is to be an obedient submissive cumdump for any load and cock his alpha orders him to take.  My older jock brother became his high school football team's captain and homecoming king whoring me out to the high school football & wrestling teams. He also got respect for other guys showing off his ability to control own/dominate me.  I learned my place as an obedient submissive cum-slut cock whore.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

PART 3

The man then stood in front of me and started unzipping his gray dress pants. I stared at the volume there and I would be lying if I said I had never noticed it. Several times I found myself wondering during class how big it must be. When he pulled it out of his underwear and put it out, I finally got my answer.
Moa's cock was big, with a pointy head. The skin around the glans didn't come off completely because it was much thicker when it got close to the cock's base. It was light brown, very smooth, but it was thicker than mine. The middle part seemed to be the thickest part and must have been twice the thickness of the head. It must have about eight inches, but I still had a dick bigger than his, despite mine being much thinner.
He grabbed my head and started pulling me towards his cock. I had never done that before and I didn't have any experience, so I just opened my mouth as wide as I could. Andrew tried to get up from the couch and move away, but the teacher said:
"Stay there, I want you to see everything. I like to have sex with someone watching and smelling the sex. It's that or no A.”
Andrew leaned back against the sofa and stared. Moa's glans had just passed my lips and I could taste the precum it was releasing. It was sweet but at the same time salty. It wasn't bad and I wanted to feel more.
"Open wide now and relax your jaw," he ordered.
I did that and the teacher started to dig deeper and deeper. Andrew watched everything closely and he was a witness to the first cock that invaded my throat, causing me to choke.
Then came the unexpected, Moa held my head tight and thrust his cock with great force. I felt the glans of that cock hit the top of my mouth before it went all the way to my throat. I backed away, scared, and he said he was very horny.
I straightened up and slowly put that thing in my mouth and sucked it slowly. I just thought about how I was enjoying it, even with Andrew watching everything. Maybe his presence there made everything even better. I closed my eyes and, in a few seconds, I was sucking that very tasty cock, like a bitch.
"You learn fast, but I want to fuck you", the man said.
"Andrew said it was just a blowjob", I protested.
“Alex, please, I need an A”, my friend begged.
I looked at Moa and he was starting to unbuckle his belt. Then he opened his shirt and I could see all the tattoos on his body. Some had only tribal designs, while others had symbols I recognized. One in particular caught my eye, it was on his right chest and showed the symbol of something toxic. His nipple was right in the middle of the drawing and he had a silver piercing. I was already hard watching the scene.
"Take off your clothes and let's go to the bedroom", he said. "And you can only wear your underwear", he told Andrew.
I was completely naked and tried to hide my erection with my arms as I followed the man around the house. That didn't seem to work and Andrew said:
“What a big cock you have, I wish mine was as big as yours. And if you are so hard, you're enjoying it. Thank you for your help.”
"It's not a big deal", I replied shyly.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13