Sold To My Teacher

PART 4

Moa was only wearing his black dress socks when I entered the room, it was up to the middle of his calves in a sexy way. I tried not to pay too much attention to it and sat on the bed, going back to sucking his cock.
"Lie down on your stomach," he said after a while. "Andrew, you sit on his back, facing me, holding on so he doesn't run away."
When we were in position, Moa licked a finger and thrust it inside me. I moaned and my asshole bit his finger. It didn't take him long to realize something.
“Are you a virgin?” He asked.
I nodded and he laughed out loud.
“I love fucking little virgin boys, they always come back to be fucked by me again. Now bite into something if you need to, and I'll start preparing you.”
I nodded again and he bit my ass. He then started licking my hole and that drove me crazy, so he stuck one finger in, then two and three, I think. He put a cold gel on his cock and my ass, pointed his glans at my entry and began to force it in. I jumped, scared, and he said:
"Don't let that fag get away, otherwise no A for you."
Andrew forced his weight more on top of me, gripping both my arms with his hands. I felt his cock leaning against my back through his underwear and I could tell he was just as turned on as I was. If he felt horny watching me be submissive like this, the next few weeks would be good for both of us.
Moa kept pushing and his head finally broke through my first barrier, tearing me apart. It burned like never before. After his cock entered me, I asked him to stop for a while, it was very thick and it hurt. But instead, he started pushing more and more of that cock inside me.
We stayed in this for a long time, until every inch was inside me and I felt his balls on my ass. Moa then released the weight on me and Andrew finally released me, sitting beside us on the bed. It was such a delight to feel a male on top of my body, his breath was heavy in my neck while his cock was all jammed in my ass.
"Does it feel good?", he asked.
I felt my face turning red and just nodded. At that time, I remembered something of extreme importance that I had forgotten.
"Are you using a condom?" I asked.
"No", the geography teacher replied.
"And isn't that dangerous?"
“Not for me, I’m already positive and after this you will be too.”
Saying this, he began to pump slowly and gradually increased his pace. What he said was making my mind spin, but it felt so good I couldn't think clearly.
The mixture of pain and lust, with him grabbing me, drove me crazy. It felt like I was delusional, in another dimension, because a pleasure like that couldn't be real. He fucked my ass and spoke in my ear:
“I know you're enjoying being a bitch, you AIDS whore. You will feel what it's like to be fucked by a real man.”
After a while, Moa started fuck me deeper and I had my scream muffled by his hand. He pushed his fat cock inside me with a lot of force, he was destroying my cunt, my ass was hurting a lot and I just felt that massive dick going in and out. Moa's balls slapped mine violently. I was loving it and my cock was hard as iron. I reared my ass and he thrust even harder. It was wonderful to feel the weight of that male's body on mine. Moa roared above me:
“Oh, what a hot neg ass. You are enjoying it, right fag? You are enjoying getting fucked and pozzed by your teacher. Moan, let’s go, ask for it, I want to hear you asking.
Soon I was moaning and asking for more.
“Give it to me, I want your HIV deep in my hole”, I begged. “Please, breed me, Moa”.
He turned me on my side and lay down with me, parallel to me. He lifts my leg and takes more cock. He was roaring in my ear like an animal, like he was crazy. I got on all fours and Moa said he was crazy to have all that as just for him. He kind of straddled on top of me and fucked me good, kind of swaying. Then he the pace and plunged me hard. I loved feeling and hearing his balls hit me.
Andrew had his hand inside his underwear and I saw him jerk off while he saw our teacher fucking me. Moa had seen this too and began to encourage the scene.
"Ask for my cum up your ass", he suddenly yelled. “I'm almost there.”
"Give it to me, cum inside me", I asked, embarrassed.
At that, he announced he was cumming and filled my ass with jizz. I felt a few jets and his cock pulsing inside me. Andrew came soon after, completely soaking the underwear he wore. Moa then fell on top of me and lay there resting. I couldn't believe the madness I had just done.
"Put on your clothes and I'll drop you off at the school door again," said the teacher. "I don't want your parents to think you're getting home late."
Andrew and I got dressed and the man, only in his underwear, drove the car and left us where he had picked us up earlier. Before we left his house, he made sure to change Andrew's grades in front of us, so everything had worked out fine.
After he left, I said to Andrew:
"What time are we meeting tomorrow?"
"I don't ever want to see you again, you disgusting fag”, he said.
“What? We agreed. And you liked that, I saw how much you enjoyed, don't be a sucker.”
"If you tell anyone this, I'll kill you", said him. “And I'm not friends with you anymore, I already have my A and I don't need to see that smug face of yours ever again in my life. Get out of my way, kid, otherwise you'll come home all broken. Your parents must be ashamed of you, you sick faggot. AIDS whore, you are disgusting.”
I went home sad, knowing I had been used by the guy I was in love with. He never intended to be with me, he just set me up to get a good grade. He had been approaching me since the beginning of the year for that.
The next day at school, the teachers turned in our exams and Moa had written down his cell phone number on mine. By the time graduation arrived, I'd already had sex with him five more times. After that, I had some blood tests done and he has indeed given me the gift.
A year passed and the sadness I felt because of Andrew turned into hatred. But the geography teacher has already agreed with some friends and in the next few days the guys are going to take Andrew to a shed and rape him. He's going to be blindfolded and we're both going to fuck his ass and put some bugs inside him. My old friend will finally get what he deserves.

To find out how this story continues, go to the one called “The White Van”

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10

• 2 weeks later...