Irving’s revenge

Irving was a 56 year old man who was a chub. Who was also positive. He was not exactly eye candy. He was overweight, buck teeth and thinning red hair. Adam, was the love of Irving's life. Adam was 23, a muscular jock, with a 8 inch dick and a flat ass that Irving always fucked with a condom. He didn’t want Adam to become poz.

Adam loved Irving, but was getting bored.  Adam wanted more.  As faith would have it, Adam met Kyle, a 24 year old man. A swimmers build, red hair, smooth body. A 7inch cock.

Adam and Kyle almost immediately started having an affair. Kyle would tear Adam’s tight hole a part. Pumping him with his load.  “Next time we fuck at your place.” Kyle said to Adam.

Once Adam knew for sure that Irving was going to be out, he and Kyle were having sex all over the house. While Fucking in Irving’s study on top of his antique coffee table. I ring walked in on them. “Irving, I can explain.” “Explain what an ungrateful little slut you are?” Kyle, quickly got out and left. “I see you do like it raw.” Adam was no match for Irving, who weight over 256 pounds. Irving slammed Adam down.pulled down his pants, didn’t even use lube. Using Kyle’s cum. He went into the young man’s ass, and started fucking Adam. “Remember, your ass belongs to me.” “Since I stopped taking my meds,” I have a high t-cell count.” “Please, no Irving.” The young man pleaded. Irving kept going in and out. Until, he grunted and clasped on Adam’s back who had tears streaming down his face.

”From now on I fuck you raw.””you understand me, slut?” Adam whispered weakly. “yessir.” 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...