Adidas

Definitely a big fan here and have a massive collection - and as far as clothing goes, black Adidas gear seem to be very #Berlin.

Shame Adidas never really got a handle on the Sneaker fetish side of things as much as Nike did. It's common to see a nice shiny Adidas Chile tracksuit worn alongside some Nike TNs, Shox, or Airmax 90s. You never see guys lusting quite the same after a pair of Adidas EQTs...  

4 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Definitely a big fan here and have a massive collection - and as far as clothing goes, black Adidas gear seem to be very #Berlin.

Shame Adidas never really got a handle on the Sneaker fetish side of things as much as Nike did. It's common to see a nice shiny Adidas Chile tracksuit worn alongside some Nike TNs, Shox, or Airmax 90s. You never see guys lusting quite the same after a pair of Adidas EQTs...  

Yeah black Adidas is very Berlin. When I was teen it was Adidas shorts that got me all hot and bothered. I used to run in a harrier's team and most of us wore Adidas but those tight shorts were so delicious! I had a friend who was really hot and once I stole his shorts. I used to wank with his Adidas shorts on my face!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

12 hours ago, squaredolphin said:

Yeah black Adidas is very Berlin. When I was teen it was Adidas shorts that got me all hot and bothered. I used to run in a harrier's team and most of us wore Adidas but those tight shorts were so delicious! I had a friend who was really hot and once I stole his shorts. I used to wank with his Adidas shorts on my face!

With you there... I went to a school that was fairly strict about uniform and sports kit (which was part of the uniform). I used to be a regularly forget items of my kit so I had to borrow items from friends or the lost property box.  Borrowing from a friend  was best if someone had PT or Rugby in the morning and you had it in the afternoon. Sometimes taking it home that night and giving it back the next day. I think this is why I am so sensitive to male pheromones. 

• Piggy 2

Would love to know more about what trainers are considered classic male sex wear. The equivalent of an MA1 jacket or Fred Perry. I mostly get interested in the shape rather than brand - really rounded and broad, to echo the shape of the foot snuggled warmly inside. I keep myself occupied on the tube, [banned word] over lads' trainers. If you stare at a straight guy's face he notices. Stare at his feet and he is oblivious

• 3 weeks later...

I love being in shiny nylon Adidas trackies and shorts and footy / rugby tops, and of course seeing other guys in it too - it is an absolute turn on!  I also like keeping the dear on during fun... it makes it so much more enjoyable, indoors or out, private or public 🙂

• Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1