Mens Room Fag

SimiSucker

Went to the local mall. It's dying. Business closing. No occupancy.

I had to take a leak so I walked to the Men's Room. Down a hall, no one around.
I went in and there was one other guy at a urinal. I stepped up to do my business and took a quick peak at the guy.
And then I looked again. He was standing there stroking his cock. I guess I was staring, because he stepped back and turned to me stroking a nice 7 or 8 inch cock, shaved with a dragon(?) tattoo around the base.
It was automatic for me, I walked over an knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. He just stood there and let me suck his cock. Never made a sound.
It was so hot, public restroom, in the open, sucking cock!
When he came he grabbed my head and held my mouth on his cock and choked me with his cum. And it seemed like a lot of cum. I love the feel of cum coating my throat.
He stood there and held his cock out and I knew what he wanted. I licked and cleaned his cock for him.
Then he zipped up and was out the door.

Sucking strange cock is so fucking hot! And so natural for me, a guy shows me a nice cock and I automatically want to suck it.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5