Cute Black Guy plays with me at his job site

I met a cute younger black guy with a very nice cut cock at his job late one night.  I actually met him there several times -- It's a smallish bar in a small town in central Oklahoma.  He is a bartender.  Cute as fuck, smooth body, nice build, great kisser and handsome as can be.  Anyway, he's into some kinky stuff -- likes to be pissed on and have his mouth filled with briny piss.  I got to his bar which was closed and he was doing cleaning up.  We kissed and stripped in the ladies' bathroom.  It has a couch covered in vinyl, so it is easy to clean up after our piss play.  We kiss a bit, then stroking cocks, we both trade bjs.  He gives great head.  While he is sucking me, he wants some piss, so I splatter his face, chest, and cock and balls with my warm piss.  He is jacking like mad.  I go down on his piss-wet cock. Tastes amazing. He then wants my ass, so I bend over the vanity sink counter and he eats my ass for a bit and then I feel the head of his rock-hard cock pressing into me.  He pushes in and takes a pause to let me get used to his intruder.  Pumping begins and he grabs my hips with a vice-like grip.  Pumping for a while, he picks up speed and I know he is close. He hugs me close and I kiss him over my shoulder as he shudders and pushes deep, shooting his ample supply of warm sperm deep in my ass.

We've done this twice at his job and 6 or 7 times late at night on the roadside. He always gives me the best breeding and I love his sweet lips and tongue sucking kisses.

• Like 1