This is a 4 part story. It's a sequel to "Sold To My Teacher", so it would be good if you read that first.

PART 1

It was late at night and I hadn't gotten a slut to suck my cock at that damn party, so I decided to go home. Since I started living alone, I had fucked a woman a day in the apartment, but today was not my lucky day. I was already totally drunk, so they weren't very interested.
I left the club around four in the morning and walked to a taxi stand. My fucking cell phone was dead, so I couldn't order an Uber. There was a taxi stand a few blocks away, so the walk would be good to sober up a little bit.
I was almost there when I decided to cut my way down a dark street. The place looked empty, so there was no danger in passing that way. Besides, I'm a six-foot-tall guy, no one usually messes with me. At least that's what I thought.
I was halfway down the street when that white van appeared out of nowhere and skidded to a stop beside me. The men who descended from it were wearing masks and they had guns. Holly fuck.
"Put up your hands and walk backwards to the wall!" one of them yelled.
"Please don't hurt me", I asked. “You can take my cell phone and my money; I don't have anything else.”
"Hurry up, do as he say", shouted another man.
There were four of them and they were armed while I was alone and about to piss my pants. I did as he asked and walked towards the wall of a shed with my eyes closed. There were no houses on the street, just businesses that were empty at this hour. There was no one to help me there.
I had only taken a few steps when one of the men grabbed me from behind. He squeezed my arms tightly and pressed his body to mine. Something was poking my ass, but I didn't know if it was a gun or if he was horny. I opened my eyes, but all I saw was a rag coming towards my nose. I tried to resist, but there was some strange substance in it. My body lost its senses until I finally lost consciousness completely.
I woke up with a huge headache. It was dark, but it took me a while to realize I was blindfolded. Someone held a reeking pot under my nose.
"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty", the man said.
A few laughs echoed through the room and I could see that it wasn't just the four men from the van there. I tried to ask where I was, but my tongue was rough, too dry, so my voice sounded weird.
"Easy, easy," said the man closest to me. “In a little while you'll understand everything, so calm down.”
I tried to get up, but it felt like I had my fists and legs trapped somehow. When I moved, the whole world swayed, as if I were in a hammock. It made my head hurt even more and a sick feeling washed over me.
"I think he's ready now", said another man, whom I recognized as one of those in the van because of his voice.
The man closest to me pulled away, making wind towards me with his quick movement. The air that hit my body showed that I was completely naked, just the way I came into this world. My legs were lifted high and, by the swing, I was strapped into a sling.
Shit, those guys were going to rape me.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

PART 2

I started to move hard, trying to jump from side to side, but I couldn't get free. This only made the men start laughing at my efforts. From the laughter, they must have been at least ten.
"I think he understands what's going to happen", said one of them.
"Let go of me," I yelled. “Please, I'm not gay, don't do this to me. Have mercy, a lot of gay guys would like to be here, it won't be hard to find someone to replace me. I promise I won't talk to the police.”
"You promise, don’t you?" asked another voice. “You showed no mercy on the protected person of one of our friends.”
Damn, so this was revenge. I confess that I went overboard with some girls, but only when they wanted to give up in the middle of sex, complaining that I was too rough. I never kidnapped anyone and took them home against their wishes. But once they were there, they weren't going to give up easily and let me down.
"Now you're going to feel what you made someone else feel", the voice completed.
"Please don't, I swear it wasn't me, I've never done anything like that", I tried to argue in vain.
"Your ass is going to get so loose you're going to shit yourself", said one of the guys, I didn't know where the voice was coming from, I was just desperate because I was aware that I would be raped by all of them.
I noticed someone was approaching me and I started to struggle again. They wouldn't get what they wanted so easily.
More men approached me. One held my back, while two others held my legs wide apart. When I least expected it, I felt a finger invading my hole. That made me jump, in reflex.
"Son of a bitch, I'm going to kill you all", I yelled.
My voice was a little shaky from thirst and all the alcohol I had consumed. Even as I moved, my abuser's finger was still inside me, moving from side to side. His nail seemed to scratch me purposefully, as if in addition to raping me, he wanted to destroy my insides.
"You really are a virgin", said the man with his finger inside me.
"Fuck his ass already", the one holding my back shouted.
When he took his finger out of me, I felt relief. But the despair at being blindfolded and not knowing what was coming next was huge.
"Hold on", the man who was holding me whispered in my ear.
Then I felt something other than a finger touching the entrance of my anus. I was practically immobilized by the people holding me, so I just locked my jaw as that cock slowly slid into me. The pain was immense, I felt that he was going to rip me in half, but if I screamed and cried, those men would have more fun.
I gave up fighting and the men holding me let go, leaving only the one with his cock buried inside me. It was over, they would probably abuse me all they wanted, then they would kill me and throw me in a ditch. I was just hoping everything would go fast.
The person fucking me started to move and I felt his cock going in and out of me. As much as my agony was big, I remained silent the entire time. I just felt the accelerated rhythm of that penis entering and leaving my body.
The pain was bad, but it didn't take long for that guy to cum. I felt when the jizz came out of his cock and filled my guts. I did not care that they weren't using a condom, because I knew they were going to kill me later anyways.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12