PART 3

The next man took the place of the first one and thrust his cock into me with just one stroke. It felt smaller than the first one, so it didn't hurt as much. Or maybe I was getting used to it.
I was sick from the swing of the sling and ended up throwing up, but that didn't stop the man from sticking his dick inside me. He took a lot longer than the first one to cum. In the end, he had been in and out so many times that I no longer felt any pain in my asshole.
Things stayed that way until the seventh or eighth guy took his place at my entrance, which was previously just an exit. I was no longer feeling any pain, the nausea had passed and I was completely sober, but I still had no idea of what time it was. When this guy started invade me, I realized that he was a lot bigger than the others.
Even though my ass had been enlarged by about seven guys before, the head of his dick had a hard time getting inside. When he pushed harder and entered, I couldn't contain a reaction.
“Fucking hell”, I said.
He started pushing it into me, and his massive cock got inside because of the lubrication provided by every other guy's sperm before him. I was feeling full, my body wanted to push it out, but he pushed even more inside. It was like he had broken me inside, deeper than the others.
“He was the first one who took your entire cock without passing out”, I heard someone say to the guy who had just invaded me.
"He was born for this, I'll make him find out, we are going to have a good time together", the man replied.
I thought to myself that there was no fucking that it would be good, after all, that thing was completely destroying me. My mind was already shattered from the trauma and now there would be nothing left of my ass.
He started to fuck me, but instead of just getting in and out like the other men, he also swung around, twirling that gigantic thing inside me. That made it hurt more, but at the same time I started to feel something.
At first, it just felt like butterflies in my stomach, like I was having an adrenaline rush. But then the man started continually hitting that spot inside me. With each thrust from him, I felt a new shiver run through my body.
Without having any kind of control, my cock started to stiffen as that man fucked me. I tried to think of other things and ignore it, but his thrusts were making me see heaven.
That was wrong, I couldn't be excited in a situation like that, but my traitorous cock was soon pointing at the ceiling, hard as stone.
"He's really enjoying it", one of the men said, coming over to me, taking my cock and starting to make light movements with it.
Unable to contain myself, I let out a loud moan and they both started to laugh. There weren't many people there anymore, as far as I could tell.
I didn't remember feeling so much pleasure in my life and it made me feel disgusted with myself. I was being raped; I couldn't possibly enjoy it. I couldn't feel pleasure while I don't know how many men came inside me against my will and without using a condom.
But my body was focused on something totally different from what my head was saying. That felt good, that huge penis invading me felt like a piece of paradise and I needed to cum soon. My hips took on a life of its own and started to move, fucking the hand that held my cock. Meanwhile, I invested my hips even more in the direction of that throbbing cock that was taking away my sanity.
"Let's cum together", said the man fucking me.
Then he quickened his thrusts and the guy who was jerking me off followed his pace. Within seconds, I exploded into the biggest orgasm I've ever had in my life. My mind went dark, as if I had passed out from the sheer size of the pleasure.
"Take my charged load", cried the man who was fucking me hard. “Take that poz seed inside your guts”.
Then I felt his cock throbbing inside me, like it was getting bigger. There were a lot of jets of cum he deposited there. I was exhausted, huffing. That had finished me.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...