Download pics

I had the same problem hun, I'm android and I downloaded an app called lit photo and the picture on the app store is like a turquoise green background with a white leaf on it and you can change the scale and kb of your pics, I hope this helps a little 🙏

Best of editing them on something like a pc you can crop and reduce size even in mspaint easily.

If you send them to yourself over say whatsapp it should compress the file as well not sure if it will be enough but worth a try

If that is not an option and cant still figure it out i would be happy to do it for you if you forward them to me.

Edited by mort

make a telegram account,  send them to a private group there,  download them to your pc.  I suggest you use manga studio or something like that  to edit them.  you're easily able to do anything you want with photos in such a program without much difficulty.

On 10/6/2021 at 8:52 AM, mort said:

Best of editing them on something like a pc you can crop and reduce size even in mspaint easily.

If you send them to yourself over say whatsapp it should compress the file as well not sure if it will be enough but worth a try

If that is not an option and cant still figure it out i would be happy to do it for you if you forward them to me.

Hi there. Just wondered if you can decrease the file size if I send you some pics? Thanks paul 

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2021 at 11:02 AM, Bottomguy68 said:

Hello. Would some help me with  profile pic issues? I keep getting messages that my file is too large.

Tgankso

on my iPhone, I email 4 or 5 pics to myself and it asks me what size. I get four choices, from original at like 4MB down to the smallest around maybe 179 K. I usually choose the second smallest. Good luck!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.