Woke up to a surprise

jackbottom

Today, I had a nice wakeup surprise when I woke up to my boyfriend standing at my bedside, fully naked and ROCK hard.  He said gently, get ready, I have a surprise for you...meet me in the guest room.  I am immediately rock hard too now and I quickly freshen up and walk in to the guest room where I find the bf and another man I don't know on their backs with both their cocks sticking straight up.  I immediately grab ahold of my bf's cock and sink my lips down on the stranger's cock and they immediately start moaning.  The man begins face fucking me and I am slobbering all over his cock.  Then, I take a quick break and switch to deep throating my bf instead.  After a few minutes, my bf instructs me to sit on him and the other guy comments 'it's so nice he just does what you want'.  I sink deep down on my partner's cock and feel the familiar sensation of his 8" cock massaging my insides.  Then, the stranger stands up on the bed and shoves his cock back down my throat.  I am now being split roasted and am in heaven!  When the new guy has had enough of that, he lays back down and my bf instructs me to sit on him.  He is quite a bit thicker than my bf but not as long so I am LOVING the new sensations he provides as I slowly sink down on him.  I love how he starts moaning and then he starts dirty talking to me, 'you like that cock in your ass?', 'Fuck yeah!, so tight!" and things like that.  After awhile, he says 'I'm about to cum...you want my load in your hole?'.  'Fuck Yeah!  Give it to me!"  He then stops pumping and I sink down as far as I can and immediately feel him shooting inside me!  Feeling the warmth spreading inside and his dick twitching is one of the best sensations in the world!  Almost immediately, my bf is instructing me to get back on and ride him, he needs to cum!  Of course, I oblige, and after a few pumps, he begins squirting inside me too.  I can then feel the mixture of both their loads beginning to leak out around his cock that was enough to send my cum blasting all over his chest.  After coming down from our respective euphoria's, it was then that I noticed the other guy had a wedding ring on...making the entire event even hotter!  I love that I got to spend the day today with 2 different men's seed inside me knowing that the other guy probably went 'straight' home to his wife right after...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

• 2 weeks later...