Tips for getting over the gag reflex?

ChicagoJock

Relax..make sure very wet ..to help, lay on your back with your head hanging over the end of your bed. He then will fit his big fat cock down your throat. But you just really need to relax. Take your time. 

I love big thick cock down my throat. Took me a little while to get it, but I love when guys compliment my skills.

• Like 1

I think I have written this here before.  I play with a Dom/sub couple.  The boy could not take my big cock--he would choke after just a few inches.  Between my visits to them, the Dom began to train him by making him use toys.  They were the life like series from Fort Troff, but there are many softer material options.  It did the trick.

• Upvote 1

• drscorpio changed the title to Tips for getting over the gag reflex?

practice with toys. make sure your throat is wet - dry mouth is no one's friend. take your time. you might want to try chloraseptic or one of the oral numbing agents, BUT......  use it sparingly. You COULD hurt yourself if you can't feel what you're doing, plus, it can numb their dick and then you're gonna be sucking it longer, which in turn helps you practice.... 

• Like 1

I find that practice with the right size cock/dildo/object helps. I can manage with no trouble at a certain diameter; a little bigger and I’m struggling; a little bigger than that and it’s time to switch to my ass. If you’re able to maintain a feeling that you’re in control of the reflex the whole time, you should be able to gradually desensitize yourself to it.

I second @Qilly55’s suggestion above to hang your head backward from the edge of the bed. This does two things: It aligns your throat relatively straight with your mouth for penetration; and your uvula, the gag trigger that hangs at the entry to your throat, is no longer hanging down begging to be triggered. I usually end up this way with my regular Top, as he enjoys fucking my throat before getting down to serious breeding.

One thing to add - I saw a video clip the other day of a guy deep-throating a peeled banana. I would not recommend trying this. A banana could very easily break off with the deep-throated portion still firmly lodged in your windpipe and no way of pulling it out. Which is, actually, a reminder that we have a gag reflex for a reason.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

You need to take a moment when you're down on his dick as low as you can go, without gagging to just breathe and relax. I really focus on relaxing my throat. Almost like a snake, then I thrust my head down until my face is buried in his pubes. And just remember to keep calm and breathe. I've been deep throating dicks for a long time. Since I was like 13 or 14. Breathe, and relax your throat.

1 minute ago, evilalex said:

You need to take a moment when you're down on his dick as low as you can go, without gagging to just breathe and relax. I really focus on relaxing my throat. Almost like a snake, then I thrust my head down until my face is buried in his pubes. And just remember to keep calm and breathe. I've been deep throating dicks for a long time. Since I was like 13 or 14. Breathe, and relax your throat.

And swallow that dick.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just found this discussion again. I've recently tried some dental spray containing lidocaine. Where I live I can buy that in any pharmacy without prescription. It comes with a small plastic pipe which allows to spray it precisely where needed inside the mouth, which makes it ideal to numb the throat a bit.
I've applied that like 15 min before I had to give head. Gagging is not completely switched off, but it makes it quite a bit easier. For me specifically when the top is really deep inside my throat (which as such is not so much an issue for me), but then starts to fuck being that deep. That's really difficult then, but became a bit easier with the numbing spray.

I didn't tell the top, as after 15min I do not expect any effect on his dick anymore, as the spray will be either absorbed or remainders be swallowed. So he could just enjoy face fucking me. 😜

Now after the bottle is quite big, I wonder where else it could help... hmmm...