Living the Fantasy

Bbpally

Fucking hot. LOVE your details of the actual fuck. How the cock feels inside you. Pumping in and out. Then the hot explosion of cum filling your insides. That shit turns this bottom bitch on!!! It's all about the cock inside you and the feeling of hot man milk filling you up. LOVE IT! Keep it cumming. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Apologies.  COVID got me down.  Enjoy the next part!

Axl led me over to the sling, where subtle lighting highlighted the platform.  I was getting the feeling that this was a bigger production, and probably happened more than they let on.  

Axl was someone I always thought was cute.  He had a swimmers physique - every muscle was visible, and yet was not ripped.  His smile revealed the braces he had worn for the last year, and his dark hair and eyes gave him the "tall dark and handsome" look.  Yet he was on the younger side.  And he was almost hairless, just a small treasure trail and a well clipped bush.  He was also incredibly nice, nearing quiet and shy.  

As I got up into the sling, Axl dropped his shorts, revealing a lovely velvety foreskin that was so large that even through his 8 inch fully erect penis, it easily covered his head.  He was already dripping precum.  His veiny cock seemed to pulse with anticipation as I looked into his eyes and smiled.  I had always secretly had a crush on him.  He looked back and smiled.  He got closer and leaned in to kiss me.  It was slow and passionate, and his lips were so smooth and kissable.  I was rock hard.  He kissed really well.  I felt his dick pushing up against my ass.   I wanted to taste it so bad, but he was looking to get inside of me.  

Axl leaned back, exposing his ripped abs.  He smeared his precum all over my already wet hole, and we both sighed, eyes rolling back in our heads.  He was 8 and thick.  Not so thick it would be hard to take, but thick enough that I knew I was going to feel it.   I laughed as he made the stupid lip biting expression, and then he smiled back and laughed a little.  As he did he pushed forward to my hole a little.  My hole, having been fucked, gave way almost at once, with only a little hesitation.  I was in heat, and I wanted him inside of me.   

Axl went slow, savoring every minute of his first slide in my used hole.  I felt every inch as it slid into me, a fantasy I had secretly had since I had met him.   I felt as his head pushed, making its way into its intended destination.  As he slid in inch by inch, I felt the fullness slid further and further back into the warm, slick prize he had come to claim.  I felt the girth, the veins and, the length.  All of it.  I was in heaven as everything else fell away.   It had been a long time since I had taken a full 8, so when he neared balls deep, I had a little trouble and had to breathe.  But determined to make him feel as good as I could, I let him all the way in.  He paused when he was balls deep, looking at SB giving him a big smile and a wink that made my heart melt, and my dick explode with the first orgasm of the night.  I would always love SB with all my heart, but I couldnt deny the full on heart pounding crush I had for the man inside of me now.   

Axl began sliding in and out, and I could feel his copious foreskin sliding back and forth over his whole shaft.  It felt wonderful as I also felt the wetness of the load I already had in my hole.  Axl continued sliding in and out, going slow, touching my whole body.  As a bear, I have always been very self conscious of my body.  Only SB had ever made me feel really sexy, but Axl was doing the same.  He gently caressed my nipples, and it made my skin light on fire, and my hole twitch.  He sighed in pleasure feeling the gentle tugs my ring gave him as I enjoyed the pleasure he was giving me. 

“Are you making love to him, or fucking him?  Theres a line over here now!” Ray had yelled.  I had been pulled back to reality out of the pleasure bubble I had been in for who knows how long now, realizing we now had an audience.  Ray, EZ, and Iz were now all watching closely, and the others were getting a little impatient.

Axl turned to me.  “Can I nut in you?” he asked with a shy smile.  For a moment, with him balls deep in me, slick with Iz’s first load, I was struck with the absolute comedy of the question.  But then I realized he wanted me to ask for it.

“I’ve been waiting for you to ask that forever.  Can I have your nut inside me, as deep as you can plant it?”  I asked, simply.

I could swear I felt his dick grow bigger inside of me. 

“Hold on.” He said, in his quiet voice. 

Even in my wildest carnal dreams, I could not have imagined the pounding he gave me.  Immediately, he began thrusting with a speed and intensity that had me utterly speechless.  The assault on my insides was at once a bit painful – he was hitting the deepest spots of my hole that I barely ever played with, and yet the ecstasy of feeling every inch slide past and rub up against my prostate had me dripping despite having just cum.  I also began to feel what every cumdump dreams of – the drip of the previous load down my crack.

The slap of his balls against my ass.  The slap of his pelvis against my ass.  The feeling of his copious dick assaulting my insides.  I finally knew what it meant to “have my guts rearranged.”  And I loved every second of it. 

Finally the moment came and he buried himself in me, pulling the sling straps to get as deep as he could in me.  “Feel that nut in you?  Fucking take it.”   I almost blacked out as I felt every pulse of his dick empty his balls into me.   Once, twice, five, six.  He pulled away after catching his breath and I having lost count, a splatter of cum all over his abs and pubes.

I didn’t say anything.  I locked eyes with him, and smiled what I hoped was a thank you, as I was breathless as well.   He came over to me and leaned in to whisper in my ear, “Ive wanted you for a while, but SB was saying I couldn’t make a move.  But you are fair game now.  More of this later.”

I nodded.  It was all I could do.

He slipped away, and I had both excitement and sadness – the experience happened, and that it was now over.  I could make a meal out of him, and I made a mental note to do just that, as EZ slid into me.

It would be wrong probably to compare anyone to Axl’s masterclass in fucking.  EZ was the shortest of them all, but he was stocky.  We didn’t have to lower the sling only because… he had a stepstool.  I realized as he was pumping my hole at the same time laughing off the jibes from the other guys,  “haha, cant even get into a hole without a stepstool.”  But he soon gained speed.

I didn’t really get a look at his cock, but from the feel of it it was probably tapered, thick at the base thinner at the head.  My hole was nice and open so I couldn’t really tell cut or uncut.  But he was a smooth fucker, and it didn’t take him long to nut and make way for Iz again. 

“Hell yeah, I get a fucking cummy sloppy hole.” Iz said, which surprised me.  I really had thought he was a ladies man. 

“Im gonna fuck this shit up” as he started pounding me.  I realized how nice and open I felt.  It was so nice to have a cock sliding in and out, well lubed.  My hole was usually quite tight and required some work to open up, and sometimes that made fucking uncomfortable for me.  But having endured Axl’s onslaught, I was nice and open.  Supple.  My ass lips were tingling, and I felt the slickness of the cum inside of me. 

That is what sent me into the second orgasm of the night, though the cocky bastard Iz will say it was him.  It was really the realization that I had three men’s cum up inside of me and I was savoring the slick of it all.  And the smell of the cum, of the sex, as a breeze wafted past my nose.  For the first time I genuinely felt like a slut.  I looked for and at SB, giving him a smile. 

As Iz unloaded, I flagged for a stand up break and a drink of water.   Tio, Ray, and BL were now stripping, looking eager to slide into me.  Axl had left, I think, or at least I didn’t see where he was.  I think he was going to wait for another go when he could have me a little more to himself.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

SB and IZ helped me out of the swing and up to my feet. I have to admit, I staggered a little. “A little more than you were prepared for?” SB chuckled. SB knew how vivid of a fantasy imagination I had, including lots of gangbangs in a sling, bathhouses, etc.

“No, just... Wow.” I panted a little, but gained my feet. “Can I please have some water?” I didnt want to get cramps, but I needed some hydration. I looked around while I was moving my legs and getting blood flowing in places other than my dick.

There were the normal guys hanging around talking and drinking like they always do. The smell of pozole simmering away. I had no concept of time, and it did start to feel a little chill outside. The boys had decided as they saw me start to shiver, as all I had was my very wet cummy jock on now, to bring out the propane heaters.

As SB came back with the water, Tio, Ray, and BL, that hunger in their eyes telling me they were waiting for me to choke back the water so they could get their own thirst... hunger... sated.

SB knew I was an anxious guy. I always have been. Thats one of the reasons I have never really acted on my fantasies, I get too anxious. As much as I wanted to be a completely sexually free person, my anxiety and fear kept me from fully embracing my sexual side. And approaching me with a shark-like grin on his face was Tio. How could I go through with this? I mean.. It was SB's uncle.

Suddenly, this all felt strange. An unreality washed over me, and I thought I might be in a dream. Or a hallucination. Or... something. “Back at it, and enjoy.” SB said, with no hesitation. But I had the hesitation. How could I look SB in the eye after what was going to happen right now?

Tio put his hands on my shoulders, and without words he turned me around. He was not exactly gentle, but he was also not exactly rough. Firm is what I would say. With one decisive motion, slid his entire cock up my hole. It took my breath away. He was not massive. But... it just felt good. And I suddenly slipped into that moment a bottom knows well, a creature of pure sensation and lust.

The burning heat of Tios cock insisted that it was going to get its way, as I relaxed my hole to let him get exactly what he wanted. He pinned me up against the fence and began thrusting, hips pushing his manhood deep in where it hit all the right spots. He moaned slightly as he began insisting on a faster pace. My muscles relaxed. My vision blurred as I lost focus of anything else but the lust I was feeling, the cock head hammering on my prostate and the feeling of his cock and all the glorious friction it was causing.

The warm cum began flowing from my hole, and started coating his cock more and more as he thrust, removing some of the friction but giving a wonderful squelching sound that made me shake. I felt like such a slut, and I loved it. I felt nothing but the in and out of a hot, thick, insistent cock. I couldnt help but moan like a little bitch, and that seemed to end it for him. Tio buried his cock into me as deep as he could push. I cold feel his balls on my taint as his cock let out its load. Pulse after pulse, the warmth and wetness of my hole just increased. Tio pulled out and walked away as I felt and heard a slight plop of cum on the floor. I was left panting.

Ray came up next. He had a lovely long cock and the most delicous extra long foreskin. It bunched up right at the tip, even when he was fully hard. “Hey hey, whats up man?” he said as he slid his slightly slender cock up my ass. “Wait, I want you in the sling.” he said with a smile. So I got up into the sling, my now very used hole exposed to the world. My hole was absolutely wet with cum, a thought that made me get hard again.

“There we go.” he said, sliding up into me. I was so relaxed, and he had a nice slender cock, so he slid right up in with no resistance. “Damn you are nice and loaded. I fucking love playing in all that cum.” His smile was ear to ear as he slowly slid in and out. He was slender, but I could tell just how much I was turning him on. “Look at all that!” as the cum coated his cock. “Fuck yeah, Im not going to take very long.” he said, with honesty, as he was watching himself slide in and out.

He was right, it didnt take him long. He was pounding my hole in no time, bottoming out with almost every thrust. It was driving me wild, but bordering on uncomfortable painful. Just as I was about to tap out, he froze, almost all the way out, and I felt him pulse into my hole. I thought it strange he was not buried deep in me, but a load is a load, eh?

I could see BL pushing his way to the now ravenous circle I hadnt noticed formed around me. I can truly say that I finally felt like I was in a gangbang. Everyone around me watching as I was slutting myself out, and even a few newcomers who I had never seen before. My cock twitched at the thought of getting a couple of anonymous loads out of this too.

If there was an adonis at this party, it was BL. He was absolutely chiseled, chest, 8 pack (almost 10-12 pack!) and a jawline for days. He almost looked like a stereotypical roman statue... in hispanic form. Dark brown eyes, buzzed head, just the hint of stubble. And for the first time, as I looked down, shit..... There was no other way to describe it... He had a donkey dick.

8.5 to 9 inches minimum. Maybe even 9.5 or 10. And thick. I was going to feel every inch of this. He had to be 6-6.5 inches around, and I wondered if I could even wrap my fingers around him and touch! The smile on his face as he saw I was staring at what was about to invade me looked devilish.

“You like what you see?” he asked.

“Honestly, I just don't want to dissapoint you.” I said. Then grimaced.

“Spoken like a true sub little bitch.” he laughed. He placed the tip of his prodigious meat at my hole. The head covered my entire hole. I didnt know how the hell it was going to go in without ripping me apart. “Breathe,” he said. And he began to push.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 2:42 AM, VirginEuroLatin said:

This need to continue... please...

Your wish is my command.

BL's head was so warm and soft. The moment before he began to push into me, I just sighed. I don't know if he caught it, but a flash of his eyes makes me think he had.

As much as my hole was worked over tonight by several good fucks, it was still no where near able to let him slip in with no resistance. I felt the stretch of my hole as he began pushing forward. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and thought of how amazing it was going to feel having that monster inside of me.

BL was gentle, but firm. He pushed forward, and pulled back. Pushed forward, pulled back. Pushed a little forward, causing my ring to vibrate with the tension of having to stretch to a size it was not used to. After about a minute of this, I was beginning to get sore, and no real progress had been made. My ring was beginning to buzz with tension and soreness instead of pleasure.

“Take a deep breath” BL said, sensing that if we didnt make progress soon I would have to tap out. “And push out” he instructed me as he began pushing forward with an insistence that his dick be allowed entry this time. I did as he said. My ring was not cooperating at all, and it felt like I had hit a wall.

“Push harder like you need to shit” he said. I grunted with the effort, but a little progress had been made. I felt the ridge of his head enter my hole, and at the same time I felt a little cum, at least thats what I thought it was, shoot out from my now pressurized hole. “Fuck that splattered all across my dick and pubes.” BL said. That turned him and me on even more and with some miracle I stopped pushing at the same time he pushed forward more and he slid in past the thickest part of his cock.

I inhaled sharply as his impressive member filled my insides. I could feel my heartbeat in my hole, and I could feel his heartbeat in his pole. I thought, in a bit of a laugh through the sublime ecstasy of pain and pleasure, that I now knew what it would feel like to have a stick up my ass, as the saying goes. But this was more than a stick. This was a damn log.

With great strain, he didnt move as I took rapid deep breaths to try and cope with my new invader. Half of me wanted to scream and pull away. Half of me wanted to scream and push down as far as I could take his pole. At this moment, I couldnt really tell which half was going to win. Seconds and minutes it seemed ticked by as I pleaded with my body to not reject the delectable meat that was given to me. To allow me to hold it in, and take it.

I looked around, trying to focus on something else so I could calm my breathing and avoid hyperventilating. Everyone was watching now, some in close, most just from the side. An impromptu circle jerk had formed near me, and I wanted so bad to be under that, precum dripping all over my face. With that thought I felt my hole loosen a little more. The pain subsided just a bit, and I knew that I would be having this cock. I would be having it all.

“Let me taste some of that precum.” I croaked, startled at the hoarseness of my voice. Without another word, someone stepped forward and like a hungry little bitch I latched on to the cock presented. I didnt even look or care who it was. I just lapped at it. I looked down and begged. “Fill me the fuck up sir.” BL didnt need to be told a second time. He slid in, slowly, but unceasingly. He didnt stop pushing forward until his pubes were buried up to my taint.

The next cock stepped up to replace the one that just left after I lapped up the precum. The salty liquor coated my mouth and I moaned and grunted as BL began to fuck me. I never felt so full in my life and even after cumming twice the urge to reach down and jack off while I was in pig heaven was almost overwhelming. But I knew if I did, it was over for BL. If I came I would not be able to have him in me anymore.

With each thrust, I became a little more loose. The pleasure was now far outweighing the pain. I would be sore. Probably painfully sore in the morning. But for now all I wanted was his load.

“Fuck, look at all that cum coating my dick.” As he said it I felt just how slick his dick had become. He picked up his pace as he looked at his cock. I was in full hog heaven as I realized he was getting off on all the cum just as much as I was. I reached down and rubbed his abs. I normally wasnt into muscly guys, but with such a thick dick in me, a triumph of sexual prowess, and wallowing in the piggy heaven I was in, I was all in on the experience.

The slick was now turning into a wet slapping as he began to rail me. I knew he was close, and good thing because with how he was hammering my hole I was not going to be able to hold on much longer. The uncomfortable feeling grew with every thrust as he pounded deeper than anyone had ever gone before. I hadnt ever even taken a toy this deep. Just when I was about to tap out, he buried his cock as deep as he could reach, sighed as sweat rolled down his face, and unloaded into me.

Spurt after spurt, I could feel his twitching cock in places that I had never felt that twitch before. I knew I was getting cum where few other people would ever get. It turned me on so much knowing I was going to have to seek out cocks like this to itch a scratch I never knew I had before this.

He withdrew carefully, and for the first time ever I gaped. It let some of the cum out. But I am ok with that.

I was a fuck toy for another 3 hours. All in all, I got 10 different guys to load me that night, most went twice. Most were decent, but none matched Axl or BL. When all was said and done I felt drunk with cum and dick. I hope they invite me again, as that was an experience I will never forget.

A few days later, SB and I chatted about it. “The only problem I have now is I am hungry for more experiences down my fantasy.” SB smiled and kissed me.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1