Paramedic gets his poz load form AIDS patient

On 10/7/2021 at 2:50 AM, Menbendovr said:

As much as I would want to believe this story and a hot one it is too, I think this posting belonged in the fiction section.  Am I right, or can the original poster verify this is a true story?

Moderator's Note: This comment was made before this post was moved to a fiction section. Thank you to everyone who reported the comment, but it was our error not Menbendovr's.

This is absolutely true...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 9:11 AM, bbfireman said:

I am a Paramedic, and have always been turned on by other guys, even though a lot of females flirt with me, especially the hospital nurses. I must be reserved especially when in the fire house with the other guys, which most act they are homophobic. At least the bunk room is split, so the EMS personnel won't disturb the firefighters due to the number of calls we receive in a 24 hour shift.

We got a call for a medical transport of an HIV patient to the DC Hospital NIH (National Institute of Health). This was a medical transfer from a regular nursing home, to this specialized facility due the fact the patient, was actually an AIDS patient and apparently not responding to medical therapy and this was going to be a last chance effort to get him stabilized. No one wanted to ride in the patient compartment with the patient, scared the close proximity would be contagious.  I took this opportunity to get an education. Of course precautions were in place, both myself and the patient had masks on, and I was gloved up as well. The patient was to have EKG monitored during the trip along with an IV drip. The ride was going to be approximately 1 1/2 hour due to the heavy traffic during a rush hour commute. 

Once the trip began, my patient, which I will call Ken, was very talkative, and soon I had him comfortable and relaxed. He told me he had developed AIDS about 10 months prior, and was in a long care nursing home for treatment, but knew he was on the terminal list. During our ride, I confided in him that I was gay but not out of the closet, and needed to be discreet. He said he had not had a lover in over a year, but never regretted being gay, and his only release was when he could jack off. I told him that he was a cute guy and I could see how he probably didn't have trouble getting a lover when he was in his prime. He reached out from under his blanket which covered him in the cot, to pat my leg and thank me. I reached out to take and hold his hand when he did this to give him some comfort. He commented about the all the precautionary steps taken to keep him isolated, but it did make him feel like the plague victim. I then removed my glove to hold his hand and removed his gloved hand as well, so we could be skin to skin. I had been reading stories on BreedingZone and they always turned me on. I knew i was negative, but gay, and still horny. He said it gave him a little rush that I removed my gloves to touch him, and he thanked me and said it actually made his cock stir.

The Medic Unit was an enclosed compartment, with only an intercom connecting the driver with the patient area, and the windows were treated dark so you no one could see in from the street. WHen he told me he had gotten excited, I lifted the blanket to check him out and to see if he had an erection. Of course when I did this, it excited him even more and he began to get hard. I reached out with my bare hand and took hold of his growing cock. He said it had been such a long time since anyone had touched him. I gave him a compliment of his size and girth as his cock grew. Our talk was just about at whisper level since we didn't want the driver to hear us. I told him it turned me on too to have his cock grow in my hand, which was about 9 inches  and the width of a cardboard tube on a paper towel roll. He and I had our eyes locked together as I slowly stroked his cock..and he told me he would not last long if I kept that up. We both had pulled down our masks so we could see each other more clearly. He asked if i was scared I would catch his AIDS, and I told him not to worry, I can make my own decisions. He told me he was extremely turned on by me and my tender care. I guided his hand up my leg so he could touch my cock and see how hard I was . I knew we had at least and hour more of our transport, so I open my pants and let them slide down to my ankles and let him stroke my cock. (I figured it was only fair since I had his hard cock in my hands as well) I figured, when a person is on death row in a prison, they give him a last meal, so here my patient was basically on death row in a hospital setting, and going to his final place to die, so why not give him some final release. My precum was flowing, and he would put his fingers to his mouth and lick it off, telling me how sweet it tasted. When he took the next scoop of my precum in his fingers, and began to raise them to his lips, I stopped his arm and directed his fingers into my mouth and sucked them clean. His cock jumped and precum began flowing out of his cock. With his two fingers in my mouth, and our eyes locked to each other, he hooked his fingers behind my teeth and began to pull me closer to his face. WHen he removed his fingers, I kept moving closer and I kissed his lips, and our mouths opened and we frenched kissed for about a 3 minute continuous passionate kiss. When we broke our kis, I remained close to his face as he whispered to me..."Oh fuck !" my hand had not left his hard cock as I stroked it...and I leaned down and put his hard cock into my mouth and began to suck him. He began moaning, and his had reached from my cock to my ass cheeks and began rubbing and touching my hole. I was so turned on by this, I wanted more, much more. He was now very hard and his precum walk flowing like a slow leak of a water pipe. I grabbed his hard that was on my ass, and moved his hand so he could touch his precum that was a steady flow from his cock, then when his fingers were covered, I moved his hand and wet fingers back to my ass which he proceeded to push into my tight ass.

Again, he moaned.."Oh fuck" and I looked him in the eyes and told him I am game for it. Since we were in a back up, and traffic was moving in a crawl, I unhooked his seat belts and turned my ass around and backed up to him, and he turned onto his side so his cock was pointing to my ass.  As soon as i felt the tip of his cock touch my ass, it was like fireworks. I arched my ass back as I felt his lubed up cock begin to enter my ass. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back onto him as his cock slid up into my ass to his balls. We sat still for a bit, and I moaned for him to fuck me. I squeezed my ass cheek muscles and he said he better pull out, because he was going to cum soon. I told him to put it in me and to poz me up....next thing I felt was his cock twitching in me, and about 12-15 huge squirts of his toxic seed was shooting deep into my ass. We stayed still for a about 4 minutes, with him still inside of me, since our traffic jam ham come to a complete stop, I didn't want the extra movement to raise suspicion with my partner that something was going on.  I turned my face to look back at him, and he whispered "thank you". I told him it my pleasure too...then we began to make out again for what seemed to be about along 15 minutes, and until traffic began to move again.

When I pulled off of his cock, most of his load remained up in my ass, but a glob did fall onto his leg. I leaned over and sucked it up. I pulled up my pants and readjusted myself...and knelt on the floor to be closer to Ken...and we began to make out again for the trip. Before we arrived at the hospital, I gave him another blow job and he came in my mouth in which I swallowed. When we dropped him off and took him up to his room, I purposely left the clipboard on his night stand as we moved him over to his permanent bed. When my partner returned to out unit, I commented I left the clipboard, and needed to run back up and get it. The nurse was just coming out of his room when I got there, so when I went inside,  I went over to his bedside and asked him to meet me in the bathroom. I helped him and guided his IV pole, as we entered the restroom. I moved his robe out of the way as I dropped my pants and asked him to fuck me again. He got rock hard again and with his precum dripping again, and the huge cum load he put up in me already, I was pretty lubed up to take him again. I leaned over the sink as he fucked me deep and hard...the noise of the squishy cum in my ass was a turn on for us both. HE moaned he was going to cum again so i asked where he would want to put it? He moaned back in me again to breed me with his DNA....I moaned back, "Yes, give me it". Ken had passed away a week later after I visited him one more time, he was too weak to go to the restroom, but we made out and I gave him one more blow job and swallowed his cum. Even after that, I still did not convert poz. So, now I am still turned on to play with poz guys any chance I get. 

This is SO HOT!!!

I spend a lot of time in doctors offices and occasionally hospitals, and I’ve gotten quite a few touches that were way over the line once they find out that I’m a trans fem. 

• 1 month later...