Getting the Flu

First no 2 people go through the same conversion. For some it’s nothing and some come close to death. 

I was so sick it put me in the hospital for 4 days. Every joint hurt my lymph nodes were swollen my body weight went from 120lbs to 105lbs when I came home. I felt like shit for a few weeks. 

The one side effect as I’m 95% bottom unless it was for work my dick was hard and my desire to fuck someone was off the charts. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Last year early in the pandemic i did my usual visit on saturday to local adult store gave maybe ten blojobs by sun nite i was so sick flu like symtoms got so excited iv been chasin for years even dating viral poz men only!!! All test stayed neg. Cudnt wait to test at my docs office next day was so excited id been pozed test came back neg for hiv and poz for covid so damit if poz flu is anything like covid its a bitch to get over

I got the fuck flu about 3 weeks after getting bred by a black guy in the park. I didnt realize I was converting and thought it was the regular flu. I was a bit nervous as it wasn't flu season however once I was over it I dismissed it. I didn't get tested until the following spring and quickly associated With that breeding. It was a bad flu with a high fever, body aches and night sweats. It lasted about 5 days but felt crappy for another week...After that I was fine. I fucked a guy just after not realizing I was charged. I wonder if I knocked anyone up

6 hours ago, PozthisGuy said:

What's it like getting the fvck flu? I want to be pozzed but don't want to get the flu. What did you experience when you were going through it?

As has been said here, seems it is different for all individuals and also how your immune system fights it.  I had a case of one of the variant corona flu's back about 2006-2007 and was the worst I'd ever experienced, with all the very much same symptoms as described by others with the fukflu. Was the worst week and half of my life.  I can't imagine anything being much worse than that, so am ready for the experience when and if it does happen with me...

When I convert I do sort of want a fuck flu, but a mild one preferably. As others have said there's no exact prediction of how yours will be, but I personally want some minor noticeable measure of success in my chase. But for you who doesn't want it, it's entirely possible you won't get one. So don't let that keep you from chasing if you otherwise are happy with the potential outcome. 

• Like 1

I was getting fucked by a poz guy once a month ( we lived in different cities)- but was fucked for hours.  Then one night I saw his pa on the shelf and pointed to it and he put it on.  He fucked me and fucked.   Then before we met in March he had me bring a testing kit.  He had invited several people over and when I tested poz we had a great evening celebrating.  But I never got the flu at all.   Have no idea why and if I had not taken the test would have never known I was pox.  as had been said- different for everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3